PDA

View Full Version : Boyi M4 Replica Airsoft Rifle (legit!)

ZacFields
03-22-2011, 06:09 PM
To make a long story short, a buddy of mine at my old job talked me into buying this airsoft rifle and we never ended up using it, and now I've lost touch with the guy.

It's a Boyi brand M4 replica airsoft rifle. I've got it equipped with a red dot scope. It shoots about 350 feet-per-second and the gun is all metal (the only plastic on this gun is on the tip and on the butt so it is HEAVY like an actual M4) It's been fired just one time so the battery still holds a good charge.

For those who aren't familiar with airsoft, the gun shoots plastic pellets at semi or fully automatic speed. It's the nicest gun you can buy before you start getting ridiculous and spending $500+ on one. It's a huge step above the $50 toy airsoft rifles that shoot about 75 FPS. The one and only time I shot it, I was able to take a corn stalk down completely and put deep dents in an aluminum trashcan (as well as leave about 100+ little welts all over my buddy who just had one of the cheap toy airsoft guns).

I can't go on enough about how heavy and realistic this gun feels. I would love to hold on to it and find some people to play but we were going through our storage room today and I realized I've owned this gun for about a year and a half and have really only used it once.

If you buy the gun you get:

-Gun
-Red dot scope
-Strap
-Big bag of pellets
-Battery
-Charger

I think all this stuff cost me about $200, and I'll let it go for $75 firm. Here is a link to the location where I purchased it, and remember this thing is brand new.

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-BI-M4-3981M.htm

Just wanted to give you guys a shot at it before I put it on Craigslist.

Stutz
03-22-2011, 06:44 PM
ill buy it!

ZacFields
03-22-2011, 07:02 PM
For reals? Stutz you buy all my good shit. lol

Lucky for you I only sell good stuff. :)

I actually got a PM from someone just minutes before you responded so I'll give them first opportunity at it. If the deal falls through I'll get up with ya.

Drifte
03-22-2011, 07:37 PM
thats sweet, but I need a legit gun for rodents and rascals.

ZacFields
03-22-2011, 07:40 PM
hehe... this gun would work great for scaring people/animals out of your back yard. Flip it to fully-automatic and shoot about 50-75 pellets into them in a minute.

350fps isn't going to break your skin, but it will leave a nasty welt and when you've got 50+ per minute hitting you, it's painful.

AutoMods
03-22-2011, 08:25 PM
i'll take it if those guys back out