PDA

View Full Version : Kinda weird sh-t going on w Janet imo

69gt4speed
03-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Now I was looking up new stang vid u tube as usual and saw Janet jackson listed so I looked at it. Weird imo whe looks more like mikey than ever, kinda breasts smashed down, almost mans haircut, mans outfit... What u think? My imagination ? Especially that first part the silver setup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWYtwugBqLw&NR=1

Caleb
03-09-2011, 07:05 PM
Most random post ever Rob. Bwahahahaha. But no seriously, shes not horribly bad. But the haircut and stuff...lot of that is just for show business just like a lot of other celebrities do. After all, they should look similar because they are related right?

69gt4speed
03-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Most random post ever Rob. Bwahahahaha. But no seriously, shes not horribly bad. But the haircut and stuff...lot of that is just for show business just like a lot of other celebrities do. After all, they should look similar because they are related right?

Seriously you put in 2011 mustang she comes up in search some rodeo she rode in a stang after/before the signing stuff.

Clinical
03-09-2011, 09:35 PM
shes not the color of baby powder yet at least

Domestic Disturbance
03-10-2011, 01:24 AM
I think the short hair/smashed boobs is a biproduct of Rihanna.

Edit: that and mustangs blow

69gt4speed
03-12-2011, 05:03 AM
^ the last part well hell mustangs are so quick they smash women's breast and the hair gets ripped right out. Esp. in a convert. like she was driving.