Ed slowride
Dustin Dustinsduster
Jacob JacobS
Calvin DomesticDisturbance
Brian Batwood (streetscene forum)
Administration
Ryan ImportEvolution
Colton Drifte

We had a lot of PM's and had to narrow down the site staff to what we thought should work best for the forum. We thought each person brought their own unique benifits to the forum. The promotional team will be involved in the discussions for managing and expanding IAF. Moderators will do the typical task of managing and organizing topics on the forum and fighting spammers and abusive/innapropriate users.

JustinS
03-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Sounds good Colton and Ryan. Look forward to helping out.

FiFdYnUtZ
03-09-2011, 11:51 AM
I appreciate it ryan! Can't wait to get this rollin' when I get home from vegas!

DustinsDuster
03-09-2011, 02:41 PM
i'm happy doing whatever you guys want me to around here. as far as i'm concerned, not all that much has changed for me; save for not having to activate members all the time. Zac kinda left Trevor and i in charge when he spent less and less time here, but really, we were both just glorified mods anyway.

again, thanks for keeping me included in things; i'm glad to still be a part of things after all these years.

AutoMods
01-31-2012, 11:41 AM
JacobS is now a moderator. He's online a lot and we had to give a honda guy some power

Clinical
01-31-2012, 11:44 AM
give a honda guy some power
Mother of god!

AutoMods
01-31-2012, 12:03 PM
Domestic Disturbance is on the night patrol. I've noticed he is on here late if there is any out of control late night bashing sessions. I'm often on quite late too.

JustinS
01-31-2012, 12:16 PM
JacobS is now a moderator. He's online a lot and we had to give a honda guy some power

Oh sweet Jesus

black88gt
01-31-2012, 12:21 PM
Isn't Kitch a Honda guy? Is everyone eventually going to be a mod?

Ricky
01-31-2012, 02:19 PM
You could throw me on the promotional team if you would like. I could care less if i have mod powers or not but i have been here a long time and would like give imput if i can durring discussion and for expanding IAF.

Domestic Disturbance
01-31-2012, 04:10 PM
haha night patrol, I like it. Respect my authoritaah

Domestic Disturbance
01-31-2012, 04:11 PM
I am up till 4am usually and later on the weekends. Sounds like a healthy enough schedule.

AutoMods
01-31-2012, 05:47 PM
Isn't Kitch a Honda guy? Is everyone eventually going to be a mod?

we might be doing some rearrangement soon

You could throw me on the promotional team if you would like. I could care less if i have mod powers or not but i have been here a long time and would like give imput if i can durring discussion and for expanding IAF.

fair enough, added

AutoMods
01-17-2013, 09:31 PM
few changes, mainly batwood is a moderator and in charge of the street heat section

Promotional Team
Casey cmart
Trevor tbtalon94
Justin JustinS
Andrew Clinical
Brent Slow4cyl
Kenton Krumm
Eric Ricky
Moderators
Ed slowride
Dustin Dustinsduster
Jacob JacobS
Calvin DomesticDisturbance
Brian Batwood (street scene forum)
Administration
Ryan ImportEvolution
Colton Drifte

FiFdYnUtZ
01-18-2013, 09:07 AM
That should make a big difference, nice work Ryan!