PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust Flanges

Batwood
03-07-2011, 06:29 PM
I need an exhaust flange... and I need it in a damn hurry.
Who in town stocks them? Any chance I could find a V-band?
If nothing else, just a donut flange will work.

I fucked my front header up because it doesn't mate right with the rear.

I need to put a trans in and fix this by Thursday. The car is going to Indiana.

Deimos
03-07-2011, 06:35 PM
I bought some flanges from professional muffler which are 3 inch with a 3 bolt pattern. I bought them for ten bucks so if you want them it will be ten bucks. But if I don't have what you need I would try them or denny's and see what kind of scraps or extras they have around.

AutoMods
03-07-2011, 07:24 PM
We have 2.5" and 3" vband sets in stock. Precision turbo brand 3" set (2 flanges and one clamp) for $55 mild steel and vibrant SS 2.5" and ss 3" for like $70 IIRC . We stock them because we use them on turbo outlets , we need to get some of the cheaper brands in stock as those brands are a bit pricey. we also have aluminum vbands but you probably aren't needing aluminum.

Batwood
03-07-2011, 07:51 PM
We have 2.5" and 3" vband sets in stock. Precision turbo brand 3" set (2 flanges and one clamp) for $55 mild steel and vibrant SS 2.5" and ss 3" for like $70 IIRC . We stock them because we use them on turbo outlets , we need to get some of the cheaper brands in stock as those brands are a bit pricey. we also have aluminum vbands but you probably aren't needing aluminum.

Holy crap. Are they in North Liberty or CR? How/when/where can I get one?
I'm having a serious time crisis and I pretty much need this tomorrow.

AutoMods
03-07-2011, 08:16 PM
north liberty. you can get them tomorrow. what size do you need and how many? i'll check stock.

Batwood
03-07-2011, 09:02 PM
I think its 3" but I'm not sure.
I just need a set of flanges and a clamp. I'll have to measure it in the morning.
Going to have to try and weld it with the parts on the car... thats gonna suck.

I work 8-6 but I have lunch 12-1 tomorrow, so I could possibly run out and pick them up... or have my girlfriend do it.
When will you be available and where exactly is the shop?

LT1Dan
03-07-2011, 09:10 PM
Just throwing this out there but I'm going to Williamsburg tomorrow anyways. Idk how you're paying but I could stop by Ryans and grab them and drop em off at your shop or you could get meet me at my house whenever. Like I said just throwing it out there if you need some help.

Batwood
03-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Just throwing this out there but I'm going to Williamsburg tomorrow anyways. Idk how you're paying but I could stop by Ryans and grab them and drop em off at your shop or you could get meet me at my house whenever. Like I said just throwing it out there if you need some help.

I appreciate it. The girlfriend goes to UofI and drives right by North Liberty. I just need to know where and when and I'll have her go. I'll let ya know if that doesn't work though! Thanks man.

LT1Dan
03-07-2011, 09:36 PM
No problem. I just wanna see that thing running!