PDA

View Full Version : Forum Moderators, Promotors, Designers & Programmers

AutoMods
03-02-2011, 09:30 AM
Reply to this thread or PM me if you have an interest in being a Moderator. You must be an active member visiting the forum a few times a week at minimum and have an interest in growing IAF and are able to get along with most people.

Occasionally you'll have to edit, delete threads, spammers, move topics, etc. Also you'd be allowed access into the private Moderator forum and involved with discussions on website changes, recommendations, operations and ideas on growth and expansion. I'll probably only need a few moderators, not as many as the old site.

Also let me know if you have an interest helping promote the website. Hand out some IAF website flyers/business cards if you happen to go to the track/car show/gathering etc. Helping get some links to our forum added to some other websites, etc.

Also if you would like to donate your time and skills as a Designer or Programmer (vbulletin, myslq, php) let me know.

TbTalon94
03-02-2011, 10:11 AM
I'm game for being a moderator or whatever

Krumm
03-02-2011, 10:31 AM
I'm game for being a moderator or whatever

ditto, im down to help out.

Drifte
03-02-2011, 10:58 AM
All you have to do is pass a little test and endure 3 weeks of hazing. lol. < not true.

FiFdYnUtZ
03-02-2011, 02:10 PM
I'd be willing...I have mod experience from the iawbody days also..

85XR7Project
03-02-2011, 03:10 PM
I always promote in my group of friends, I dunno why they never join tho.

Krumm
03-02-2011, 04:52 PM
I always promote in my group of friends, I dunno why they never join tho.

because they know your here.

lol

ZacFields
03-02-2011, 07:01 PM
I'm not interested in anything official Ryan (just due to occasional lack of time), but you know you can always come to me if you need any help with any of the programming on IAF as far as modifications and/or upgrades, etc.

Just let me know if you need anything and I'll help with whatever I can help with.

85XR7Project
03-02-2011, 07:24 PM
because they know your here.

lol

Could be.

In any case I'm always willing to help however I can.

Clinical
03-02-2011, 10:36 PM
I'd be down for either, promoting could be a thing for me for sure.
I've already gotten quite a few of the southeastern iowa people on here haha, and even a few from the Des Moines area that I primarily met on tuners.

AutoMods
03-05-2011, 08:08 PM
thanks guys, I will get to this soon. haven't made any decisions yet. have to figure out the details and how I want to configure the moderator permissions