PDA

View Full Version : WTB Rearview Mirror / Fbody Seats

Clinical
02-11-2011, 12:28 AM
Don't really care what kind it is, but I need everything to mount it as well.

I've found a few that are $30-$60 for everything new. I just figured someone might have a parts car or something that'd be some easy/quick money.

Also looking for some fbody front seats. I'd take rears too if you had them all and cheap enough. The recline control on mine is screwed up and very annoying. Don't care if its thirdgen or fourth.

I'd just pay for you to ship the mirror stuff, the seats I'd come pick up.

Post here or pm me - thanks!

sparkles
02-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Huh? Did you get another one?

I've got the entire interior out of mine. It's the standard gray cloth though.

Clinical
02-12-2011, 12:20 AM
I picked up a cheap 305 turd gen for a little fixer upper to flip. As long as the recline feature works I'd pick it up, this one will only lock at one setting, in a far back ghetto-style that drives me nuts and hurts my back more than anything.. i don't know how people can lay back in their back seat not seeing past the rear pillars in cars.

I'd take the entire interior but I'm not sure how I'd pick it up.
How much are you wanting for it?

Other then that its not getting its own thread or anything, since it's basically a thing like Slownsteady does - small projects that arent intended to last long.

It is going to be my daily driver though until it sells. I had an offer for WAYYYY more than i had into the civic and couldn't pass it up, so I've been being a typical DSMer and driving someone elses car lately haha.

I have a 1-2 month long road trip of 80+ hours of driving coming up this summer and am trying to get extra cash on the side to help fund it. I figured this would be a good way to get some. If it goes soon enough I may look for a DSM that needs a transmission/clutch or something else simple enough to fix and flip.