PDA

View Full Version : 16' Open car trailer

Jappbox
02-02-2011, 04:18 PM
I have a open car trailer 16 foot with the 2 foot dove tail. twin 3500lb axles. new Trailer tires. New Treated Floor on the whole floor but the 2 foot dove tail. I even have treated sides that go up 16 inches but thats under the snow. Was bought new in 2006

$1300

McKeever
02-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Does it have trailer brakes? Does it have reverse lights? Do you have any pics?

Scott
02-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Sounds like a good deal, hell I might even think about selling my diesel and enclosed trailer to get this and a F-150 or something....

Jappbox
02-03-2011, 06:52 AM
it has breaks you just have to wire them and hook them up. no reverse lights, i did put new lights on the back as well. these pics kinda show the trailer and the new floor. 90% of open trailers come with painted non treated flooring, this flooring should out last the frame.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n269/JappBox/Fall10004.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n269/JappBox/viper.jpg

remember im looking for a enclosed car trailer, if anyone wants to do a trade i can do it and cash on my end of course.

Scott
02-03-2011, 07:36 AM
Just curious how nice of a enclosed trailer you are looking for? knowing you and your cars I would imagine you want a nice clean fairly new one. I have a 1999 continental cargo 24' enclosed with a fold up "grandstand" with handrailing on the top, AC unit, air compressor, interior lights, old crappy cabinets. The floor has seen better days along with most of the trim, slight hail damage on the outside panels but not terrible. Its been used as a dirt track car trailer for its whole life so it has a tire rack on the inside and all the usual circle car stuff.

Im not 100% sure if I want to trade but is this something you would be interested in??

Jappbox
02-03-2011, 10:10 AM
well i dont need racks or anything, I was trying to find one thats about a 20 footer and nothing to big so i can pull it easy without geting 5mpg.

Drifte
02-03-2011, 10:16 AM
sweet it comes with a viper.

Jappbox
02-03-2011, 10:39 AM
haha, no just dont have any pictures of it right now, im sure there is 4 feet of snow over it

Scott
02-03-2011, 11:35 AM
well i dont need racks or anything, I was trying to find one thats about a 20 footer and nothing to big so i can pull it easy without geting 5mpg.

LOL yeah I didnt figure it would be something you would be interested in but figured I'd throw it out there, its a heavy beast and 1/2 ton trucks have a hard time with it. Makes great winter storage though!! Good luck with the sale

qoncept
02-03-2011, 12:47 PM
I'm going to let my neighbor know, he's been wanting a trailer and I'd love to have a neighbor with a trailer.

sparkles
02-03-2011, 08:05 PM
Did you buy this from a guy on DS a year or so ago?

qoncept
02-04-2011, 08:53 AM
My neighbor totally wants this but he wants me to go in half with it on him. And my wife is already pissed about the money I've blown in the last 2 months... I'll work on her.

Drifte
02-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Did you buy this from a guy on DS a year or so ago?
Slow 4 cyl bought that one. That was a great deal. The ramps on it are like 60lbs a piece, and they are bent from some heavy mother. His trailer pulls great too, moved it around a couple times for him last year.

sparkles
02-05-2011, 12:00 PM
It better. It pulled good before the new axle went in, that's all I know. New axle, new brakes, then sold it. Now I gotta use a drive on skidloader trailer from work. Wish I had the space to store one.

belittle
02-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Just curious how nice of a enclosed trailer you are looking for? knowing you and your cars I would imagine you want a nice clean fairly new one. I have a 1999 continental cargo 24' enclosed with a fold up "grandstand" with handrailing on the top, AC unit, air compressor, interior lights, old crappy cabinets. The floor has seen better days along with most of the trim, slight hail damage on the outside panels but not terrible. Its been used as a dirt track car trailer for its whole life so it has a tire rack on the inside and all the usual circle car stuff.

Im not 100% sure if I want to trade but is this something you would be interested in??

Scott,

What kind of price were you looking for on this trailer?