PDA

View Full Version : Sentra Spec V and WRX random crap

qoncept
01-18-2011, 09:47 AM
I've had a bunch of junk sitting around the garage taking up space forever. If you want anything, make an offer. The Sentra is a 2002 Spec V. Original engine had about 110k when we swapped. Some of the parts were installed but the car was never run before we realized the crank bearings were shot. Subie is a 2004 WRX, parts have varying mileage. Not trying to make money, just free space.

Sentra (QR25DE):
- Upper oil pan
- New timing cover and NEW oil pump (installed and taken off without running)
- Valve cover
- Injectors
- Coil packs
- Throttle body
- Exhaust manifold
- Uh.. I know there's more, but I can't remember. Bottom end was sent for scrap, head was sold, but I have basically everything else. Ask.

WRX:
- Stock TMIC, painted black
- Stock TMIC splitter
- Samco silicone TMIC hoses
- Gutted stock up pipe
- A/C consensor, compressor, lines, etc -- when I removed it there was no pressure in the system. Don't know why.
- Stock radiator that may or may not have a crack (free if you want it, or it's going to the dump)
- Stock sway bars and I think I have the front endlinks
- Stock catback

Other:
- VDO boost (mechanical) and oil pressure (electric, with sender) gauges
- ADR Flite 5 17x7" wheels, 5x114 and 5x100 patterns, powdercoated dark grey. One is slightly bent but it never caused a problem for me. Finish isn't great. I don't remember what tires are on them but they're junk.

Drifte
01-18-2011, 10:44 AM
hey! we should see if your a/c lines fit my forester!

qoncept
01-18-2011, 11:42 AM
Probably will. I had to cut one of them, I think it was the low pressure side. Do you not have A/C?

Drifte
01-18-2011, 11:59 AM
a/c line had a hole rubbed in it from the bigger tmic.

qoncept
01-18-2011, 12:23 PM
I'll look tonight and see if that line is still good. I know it's bent to clear when I test fit the big tmic but it should be alright. If that's not the one I cut you can have it.