PDA

View Full Version : Adolescent driving Green Talon/Eclipes on Collins Rd Today

Fire Hawk
12-30-2010, 11:51 PM
If anyone knows who the pre-pubescent guy is, that drives a manual darker green eclipse or talon, that was along Collins Rd today around 4:45 pm please let me know. I would really really like to know what I did that pissed you off so bad to come hunt me down in a parking lot when you turned into Ryans Steak House and I didn't follow you in there? You come flying out of now where tires squealing about hitting parked cars wanting to tell me I need to learn how to drive, when your the dumbass squealing tires in a parking lot, yelling from your car behind another car, hiding like a little bitch, only to squeal off out of there when I got out of the car to call your pre-pubescent bitch ass out.

Please enlighten me if your on this site or if one of the two butt buddies riding shotgun or bitch would like to step up please do!

Deimos
12-31-2010, 05:27 AM
Which is the reason why I don't have a hand gun. I would have removed him from existence to do the world a favor.

Drifte
12-31-2010, 08:01 AM
Cant say I know who it is, but I like to think I know most dsmers since I had one. (kinda like that black guy most know all the other black guys right?)

Absit
12-31-2010, 02:22 PM
He was just angry because he doesn't have a turbo.

JustinS
12-31-2010, 07:35 PM
Had a guy in a black svt focus pull that stunt on me in DM awhile back, people are tarded.

Deimos
12-31-2010, 07:46 PM
I had a chrylser sebring do it to me, I almost went to go beat the stupid fucker. He pretending like he was gonna follow me and kept going. He would have died on my parents private drive.

NewSpeedSteed
12-31-2010, 08:19 PM
That sucks man, kinda sounds like you walked onto a scene from Fast & the Furious 5 or something :drool: :vom:

AutoMods
12-31-2010, 08:33 PM
don't cut me off next time

Fire Hawk
12-31-2010, 11:23 PM

I have a hard time believing that would of been you as the way you handle yourself on here and being the owner of the website... I doubt you'd drive like the way this fucking moron was.

If it really was you and your not just saything that to stir the pot? Where were you cut off at & what type/color of car did it then?

Clinical
01-01-2011, 12:07 AM

I have a hard time believing that would of been you as the way you handle yourself on here and being the owner of the website... I doubt you'd drive like the way this fucking moron was.

If it really was you and your not just saything that to stir the pot? Where were you cut off at & what type/color of car did it then?
lol he's just fuckin with you

clutchmuch
01-04-2011, 10:00 PM
I think i have seen this kid your talking about. I live right over by Collins now and i drive on that road everyday. he tried to rev on me and pulled off and i was matching speed only to laugh while he was looking at me then slammed his breaks to stop from rear ending the car in front of him.