View Full Version : To incorporate, or llc?

Drifte
12-29-2010, 07:46 PM
I do graphics on the side, but never had a name for it. I've worked with different photographers and designers, and it would be easy to compete with what they do, as I have experience in both. But I wanted to legitimize my work and create a business just for it. It's just me, doing things on the side. But I need a business name and I dont want to have copy-write issues. So do I need to register the company without any additional work or charges? Or do declare a sole proprietor ship or llc or what?

Anyone with experience let me know, I try reading through all the info while Im at home but Im working on too many projects as it is. Weddings work is cake, try meeting the demands of a teenagers senior photos... :Hangman:

Krumm
12-29-2010, 11:27 PM
Im working on too many projects as it is. Weddings work is cake, try meeting the demands of a teenagers senior photos... :Hangman:

Dont forget about the projects your doing for me, remember i can push that snow right back on your driveway.

My company is an LLC. i read through all that stuff, even took a couple classes on starting/running a business and i still got confused. so just do what i did and call trevor and let him explain it. lol

Clinical
12-29-2010, 11:32 PM
Im working on too many projects as it is. Weddings work is cake, try meeting the demands of a teenagers senior photos... :Hangman:

Dont forget about the projects your doing for me, remember i can push that snow right back on your driveway.

:biggrin:
i chuckled

Drifte
12-30-2010, 08:13 AM
Not now you cant, its almost all melted away. Besides, I know you secretly hang out in my garage when no ones home...its ok, I wont let your Wife know where you're hiding.

TbTalon94
12-30-2010, 08:25 AM
We can talk about it later Colton. LLC is the way to go