PDA

View Full Version : Phase 2 almost done biatches..

allgo
12-24-2010, 05:19 PM
racecraft wing with new chute brackets lorenzoo fabed up..
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/th_2010-12-24132901.jpg (http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/?action=view&current=2010-12-24132901.jpg)
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/th_imagejpeg_2-1.jpg (http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/?action=view&current=imagejpeg_2-1.jpg)
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/th_2010-12-24133400.jpg (http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/?action=view&current=2010-12-24133400.jpg)

It was windy in the shop Lorenzzzoos locks where a flowing
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/th_2010-12-24133459.jpg (http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/?action=view&current=2010-12-24133459.jpg)

snickerlicker
12-24-2010, 06:16 PM
Lorenzo in the Benzo!!!!!

BIG HP
12-24-2010, 11:20 PM
you must plan on goin 180mph if you had to put a fancy wing on!

OldSkoolRCR
12-25-2010, 07:01 AM
179.9 mph You need to get all your phases done, I need a few phases on the black turd. Looks good.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-25-2010, 09:05 AM
haha those locks of love flow right through the funny car cage..

90 notch
12-25-2010, 09:39 AM
speakin of locks of love whats up with ur mom fiddy?lorenzo.

BIG HP
12-25-2010, 10:23 AM
shes at my place for christmas!!

allgo
12-25-2010, 11:29 AM

at least..

OldSkoolRCR
12-25-2010, 11:36 AM
speakin of locks of love whats up with ur mom fiddy?lorenzo.

LOL!!!

FiFdYnUtZ
12-25-2010, 11:59 AM
HAHA..her hair isn't half as long as yours!

DustinsDuster
12-26-2010, 01:57 PM
looks pretty awesome Joe- cant wait to see it next year.

BUCKETT
12-26-2010, 02:36 PM
I heard a # at the start of winter. It was true!

68nova
12-26-2010, 02:38 PM

at least..

better get the F2 for that!!

:WORSHIP:

B

UWILOSE
12-26-2010, 05:59 PM
[/quote]

better get the F2 for that!!

how about a F3 he will need it heehee

allgo
12-26-2010, 06:11 PM
No junkchargers on my ride..lol

Get a Lane..

BUCKETT
12-26-2010, 07:49 PM
How about an F4!

Scott
12-27-2010, 07:51 AM
How about a engine diaper to hold the crank!

90 notch
12-27-2010, 01:33 PM
Yeah,and you need some wire to keep your jaw shut,last i knew he had a way faster car than you......... :butthead:

Scott
12-27-2010, 01:56 PM
Yeah,and you need some wire to keep your jaw shut,last i knew he had a way faster car than you......... :butthead:

Ouch wire would be painfull!! Isnt a engine diaper required at a certain speed anyway? Just looking out for his safety is all, water/oil under the tires cant be fun at all.

Yeah your right, his car is wayy faster, shit my car isnt even fast enough to need beadlocks and a funny car cage anyway so I better keep this fast race car stuff for allego. Sorry, continue on phase 2, work looks good Chris

BUCKETT
12-27-2010, 04:48 PM

Now that is some funny shit!!!! But true!! We all need engine diapers with the times we run!

allgo
12-27-2010, 04:52 PM
Better yet how about a mouth diaper for all the shit you try to talk....cant wait to finally race you and your 9 stages of spray..

Scott
12-27-2010, 05:11 PM
Better yet how about a mouth diaper for all the shit you try to talk....cant wait to finally race you and your 9 stages of spray..

Should be a good race, Im hoping your doing something beside adding weight though!! I am a little nervous to race you honestly, but not because of winning or losing, hopefully you guys found what causes the loose tendencies.

Tell ya what, I'll run you on full boost kill tune and I'll just use 1 of 9 stages. Better make sure that blower belt's tight "and the mufflers" :biggrin:

allgo
12-27-2010, 05:20 PM

Should be a good race, Im hoping your doing something beside adding weight though!! I am a little nervous to race you honestly, but not because of winning or losing, hopefully you guys found what causes the loose tendencies.

Tell ya what, I'll run you on full boost kill tune and I'll just use 1 of 9 stages. Better make sure that blower belt's tight "and the mufflers" :biggrin:

It was a frost plug that blew out at cedar falls..trust me I dont need kill tune for any of your stages.. no more belt either brother its called gear drive..

Scott
12-28-2010, 07:22 AM

It was a frost plug that blew out at cedar falls..trust me I dont need kill tune for any of your stages.. no more belt either brother its called gear drive..

That actually sounds like a sweet setup, if I switched to any power adder it would be a gear driven procharger, I do like your car its just too bad you have to act like a asshat!! I thought that cobra always had a tendency to wander around the track even with the freeze plugs in it?

Drifte
12-28-2010, 08:30 AM
"I thought that cobra always had a tendency to wander around the track even with the freeze plugs in it?"

Haha, that's too funny.

snickerlicker
12-28-2010, 09:28 AM

That actually sounds like a sweet setup, if I switched to any power adder it would be a gear driven procharger, I do like your car its just too bad you have to act like a asshat!! I thought that cobra always had a tendency to wander around the track even with the freeze plugs in it?

Do you think maybe him acting like an asshat has anything to do with the comments you always tend to make in his posts about updates of his cars progress?? Why wouldn't he respond to your snide remarks that way?? Seriously, we know you get bored at work, but why is it consistently joes posts that you always stir up shit in?? Just let it go, we know you dislike him, just like we know you are upset that your car is slower then his....

Drifte
12-28-2010, 10:28 AM
[quote="Scott":1qj8bjbu]How about a engine diaper to hold the crank!

Do you think maybe him acting like an asshat has anything to do with the comments you always tend to make in his posts about updates of his cars progress?? Why wouldn't he respond to your snide remarks that way?? Seriously, we know you get bored at work, but why is it consistently joes posts that you always stir up shit in?? Just let it go, we know you dislike him, just like we know you are upset that your car is slower then his....[/quote:1qj8bjbu]

really? I didnt get that from these posts. Always seemed like just fun jabs back and forth at each other?

Scott
12-28-2010, 10:30 AM
Do you think maybe him acting like an asshat has anything to do with the comments you always tend to make in his posts about updates of his cars progress?? Why wouldn't he respond to your snide remarks that way?? Seriously, we know you get bored at work, but why is it consistently joes posts that you always stir up shit in?? Just let it go, we know you dislike him, just like we know you are upset that your car is slower then his....

Sounds like you just answered yourself, and I really have no idea how fast I WOULD have been last year. The ONLY thing I care about is winning on race day so if my car is slower "which apparently it is" and I keep winning races I could care less. You guys can treasure and measure your time slips, I just want the win light.

I know you and the twins are the brains behind this operation, and I try not to offend you guys too much. :WORSHIP: good luck and spend his money wisely!!

snickerlicker
12-28-2010, 12:09 PM
See there you go again......I have a feeling Joe wants the win light as much as you, he went to almost 1/8 mile event this year, and I'm pretty sure it was to win some $$$$$$. :bigthumb:

Scott
12-28-2010, 12:44 PM
See there you go again......I have a feeling Joe wants the win light as much as you, he went to almost 1/8 mile event this year, and I'm pretty sure it was to win some $$$$$$. :bigthumb:

Thats fine! With the amount of races I've competed in the last 3 years Im used to losing so thats nothing new. Im glad theres some more competition coming out, shit I helped Torrey to the best of my knowledge and resources and he's the fastest one out there, bring it on I aint scared of losing to anyone.

I had my car torn apart all year trying to fit a new cam and intake on it that fought me the whole time, but you really have no room to talk, whens the last time you raced a 10.5 event?

snickerlicker
12-28-2010, 01:11 PM
With what my Blazer???

Scott
12-28-2010, 01:37 PM
With what my Blazer???

Maybe if you sold that to someone they can get some power out of it and race it!!

LOL.. seriously JUST KIDDING man couldnt resist

I know how it goes with racing, lots of time work and money and sometimes its just better to be a crew member than a owner/driver. I just like to piss Joe off, I have nothing against anyone else I just like slinging shit to ego when the opportunity presents itself

allgo
12-28-2010, 04:57 PM
Why is it you always talk shit on the net and not to my face? Just wondering why when I am around you nothing is ever said? I have tried for the awhile not to say shit to you on the net cause frankly it just got old..why wouldnt I want Lorenzoo and stevo, helping me with my car? there is a wealth of knowledge there to be used. hell lorenzoo is one of the best guys around to have work on my shit, I like my shit to look good and fast.. no dog turd welds on my ride.. checking the air in torreys tires makes you apart of what again? Bucky is the one that derserves all the credit on erics car not you bud...I hope you have lost some of that gut this year cause your going to need to be as light as possible this year chunks..

BUCKETT
12-28-2010, 05:17 PM
I think my gut got a little bigger! When the car went down I had nothing to do!! I plan on going on Jenny Crack at the first of the year!!

slow ride
12-28-2010, 05:23 PM
So whats the longblock combo going to be with this one? 5.0L ? Same heads as last year? I'm sure it will look good when all said and done.

90 notch
12-28-2010, 07:15 PM
thanks joe for the props but seriously im not that good :help: lorenzo

OldSkoolRCR
12-28-2010, 07:23 PM
The quality of work and attention to detail that comes from Lorenzo is A1, him and Steve'O both are very maticulous, and anal (in agood way) when it comes to working on there own and customers cars, I have had him do work for me on Gs car last year, and again this year when all the Phase's are finished...lol EddyB

allgo
12-28-2010, 07:50 PM
The quality of work and attention to detail that comes from Lorenzo is A1, him and Steve'O both are very maticulous, and anal (in agood way) when it comes to working on there own and customers cars, I have had him do work for me on Gs car last year, and again this year when all the Phase's are finished...lol EddyB

Thats what I mean Stevo is the most anal person I have ever been around thats why I trust the triscuit bros...also dont want to forget all the help I get from snickerlicker and big hp and eddy B, everyone has a part in my shit some more then others but us guys play as a team to win not to lose... :WORSHIP:

Domestic Disturbance
12-28-2010, 07:57 PM
Sarcasm is lost on the internet.

69gt4speed
12-28-2010, 09:03 PM
So whats the longblock combo going to be with this one? 5.0L ? Same heads as last year? I'm sure it will look good when all said and done.

What I heard. But w a xx block and this and that it could be like a 5.3. modular boss block bored 3.7" w a stroker crank. Around here ppl know Joe as the local jay leno. Nothing bad, just saying he wants something, he can figure a way to get it. While I dream of parts and this and that, he has it.

After all bottom line he has the quickest fastest plated 03/04 cobra in the world owned by a individual. And it was no jump in a bought car and run a new record, he had a idea and picked the best guys to do it. Like it or not way it was.

Scott
12-29-2010, 08:33 AM
Why is it you always talk shit on the net and not to my face? Just wondering why when I am around you nothing is ever said? I have tried for the awhile not to say shit to you on the net cause frankly it just got old..why wouldnt I want Lorenzoo and stevo, helping me with my car? there is a wealth of knowledge there to be used. hell lorenzoo is one of the best guys around to have work on my shit, I like my shit to look good and fast.. no dog turd welds on my ride.. checking the air in torreys tires makes you apart of what again? Bucky is the one that derserves all the credit on erics car not you bud...I hope you have lost some of that gut this year cause your going to need to be as light as possible this year chunks..

You are 100% correct, Buck deserves alot more credit than anyone gives him, same with Eric as both of those guys work their ass off trying to make that car work.. With that said, obviously you missed my fucking point, I was trying to point out the fact I dont care if someone is faster than me and I'll help out anyone who needs it.

Even with my history with the twins they dont bother me and I've sent work to them, they also deserve alot more credit than whats mentioned.. If it wasnt for those guys you would just have to buy new drag cars every couple of months

To me your just a little grey haired worm sqirming with no real purpose, you look like a over the hill version of casper the ghost everytime I see you. Not sure what gut your talking about, Im 100% sure Im a good 50 pounds lighter than you are. News flash Kipp.. just because you won a Senior Citizens bench press competition at the retirement home doesnt mean your a dam cage fighter. Is it your goal to start a fight at the track or what? I WILL guarantee you that will not end well for either of us AND the other people involved

allgo
12-29-2010, 08:59 AM
I've never claimed to be Billy bad ass..but have said ill kick ur ass anytime. U want. Chunky. U do know that u have no hair right? Just checking. U may think I'm over the hill but atleast I'm not 25 looking like I'm 45 chunks..

allgo
12-29-2010, 09:07 AM
PS I'm done posting to ur bullshit u know where I stand with so get ur car ready and get a lane. Chunks. .casper was a pretty cool ghost. .lol

Scott
12-29-2010, 10:20 AM
LOL

I guess thats about what I expected from Joe St Pierre, I have no reason to fight you, I may not like you but for the sake of our mutual friends I'll respectfully decline.

Tell ya what allego, since your itching to show off your old man muscles I would be willing to arm wrestle you for lane choice in a 1/8th mile heads up race. Since your 50-75lbs overweight compared to me and sooo huge and buff it should be non-contest. Just curious when did I go from being a twig to a chunk? sure your not mixing me up with someone else in your old age??

TbTalon94
12-29-2010, 12:56 PM
We need a damn popcorn smiley :roll:

allgo
12-29-2010, 04:43 PM
Since Scott thinks I lifted in the old folks home I thought I would throw this out there for you pelican arms..
Check out who is ranked #6 in the united states for pound for pound..huh u must only be 125lbs since I am 75lbs bigger then you.. oh yeah also have 4 state records to..weird.

http://www.nasatop100.com/PS-M_Masters.htm

DustinsDuster
12-29-2010, 05:20 PM
i'll arm wrestle you Joe- it's another Batwood situation for me; theres no real loss on my end!

Deimos
12-29-2010, 06:46 PM
don't do it allgo Dustin will win...

BIG HP
12-29-2010, 07:16 PM
who the fuck cares about armwrestling?? you think this is 'over the top?' I probably won't race again this year but i grantee i be there peelin on somebody!!

allgo
12-29-2010, 07:23 PM
who the fuck cares about armwrestling?? you think this is 'over the top?' I probably won't race again this year but i grantee i be there peelin on somebody!!
I ll be racing and peeling..lol

BIG HP
12-29-2010, 07:32 PM
you better tan before you peel casper! lol

snickerlicker
12-29-2010, 07:39 PM
Fuck arm wrestling, thumb wrestling is where it's at********

sparkles
12-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Just curious, weren't you guys friends at one point?

allgo
12-29-2010, 08:09 PM

me and scotty? never..

snickerlicker
12-29-2010, 08:10 PM
Joe and Scotty??? That would be a big NO

sparkles
12-29-2010, 08:11 PM
Ahh...aight. Don't know why I thought that.

BUCKETT
12-29-2010, 08:22 PM
That is the way it goes, 2 guys from different sides of the tracks.

Deimos
12-29-2010, 08:27 PM
I always figured the mustang guys stuck together.

BIG HP
12-29-2010, 08:35 PM
joe and scotty glidden haven't been friends ever that i know of??

allgo
12-29-2010, 08:53 PM
Big Hp 5 post in one night..new record..

snickerlicker
12-29-2010, 09:15 PM
Big HP making that many posts means he took a night off from poundin PUSSY!!

K-ville
12-29-2010, 09:53 PM
well some way some how... my car will be racing this year!

And joe i plan on waxin your ass with some of your own parts!

BIG HP
12-29-2010, 10:29 PM
headin that way now! fuck it's going to hard to get up in the morning!!

AutoMods
12-29-2010, 10:34 PM

me and scotty? never..

Shoot, I remember when ed and joe would go at it like crazy. And now they are friends. People change.

I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change.

http://ecdn2.hark.com/images/000/000/618/618/sylvester-stallone_large.jpg

90 notch
12-30-2010, 07:52 AM
LOL

I guess thats about what I expected from Joe St Pierre, I have no reason to fight you, I may not like you but for the sake of our mutual friends I'll respectfully decline.

Tell ya what allego, since your itching to show off your old man muscles I would be willing to arm wrestle you for lane choice in a 1/8th mile heads up race. Since your 50-75lbs overweight compared to me and sooo huge and buff it should be non-contest. Just curious when did I go from being a twig to a chunk? sure your not mixing me up with someone else in your old age??
Arm wrestle ?,you must not want lane choice at all !......Really stupid on your part!

Scott
12-30-2010, 07:53 AM

Yeah not really, we've had some of the same friends but thats inevitable given our hobbies, but he's been a worm as long as I can remember, pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of conversations we've had and 100% of those convo's consisted of him trying to screw someone or myself over so they were all fake. Doesnt take much of that for someones true colors to shine. By the time either one of us change enough to be friends he's going to be in a nursing home jewing money from the visitors and challenging the nurses to cage fights!!

Like Buckett said just from different sides of the tracks, 2 guys with the same hobby and a drastically different purpose.

Scott
12-30-2010, 07:59 AM
LOL

Arm wrestle ?,you must not want lane choice at all !......Really stupid on your part!

Thats just a offer so ego can have a chance to win something that day, I honestly dont think its going to be fair no matter what lane Im in

DustinsDuster
12-30-2010, 10:52 AM

i have to be able to throw something into the circle. i probably wouldnt fair any better arm wrestling Allgo than i would racing Allgo; but a my scrawny arm would do better than my completely disassembled car.

snickerlicker
12-30-2010, 11:02 AM

Yeah not really, we've had some of the same friends but thats inevitable given our hobbies, but he's been a worm as long as I can remember, pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of conversations we've had and 100% of those convo's consisted of him trying to screw someone or myself over so they were all fake. Doesnt take much of that for someones true colors to shine. By the time either one of us change enough to be friends he's going to be in a nursing home jewing money from the visitors and challenging the nurses to cage fights!!

Like Buckett said just from different sides of the tracks, 2 guys with the same hobby and a drastically different purpose.

I always wondered if the hatred started when Joe in his 01 Z06 raced your brothers Mustang and doored his ass. Before that happened I knew of no rift between you two.

Scott
12-30-2010, 11:25 AM
I always wondered if the hatred started when Joe in his 01 Z06 raced your brothers Mustang and doored his ass. Before that happened I knew of no rift between you two.

I never heard his name before that night. Not that it bothered me my brother got beat, I mean a stock 3500lb SN95 5.0 with flowmasters and a 75 shot doesnt pose much of a challenge for a nitrous'd Z06. The story I got from my brother sounded pretty shady, then Joe pussed out and wouldnt race me after that :baby: I should have learned how shady of a character he was 10 years ago.

Cant really pin point it, its just hard for me to understand people like that I guess

DustinsDuster
12-31-2010, 11:49 AM

hah- i didnt see this. i appreciate it Jake, but i doubt it. most of my arm wrestling has been against drunk guys in bars while i am also drunk. i dont think i'll have much going for me against an accomplished power lifter. like i said though, not much of a lose either way for me.

AutoMods
12-31-2010, 11:57 AM
you just brought the nasty thread back to life

Scott
12-31-2010, 12:17 PM
you just brought the nasty thread back to life

Everyones waiting for phase 3 so we can start up again!

OldSkoolRCR
12-31-2010, 05:14 PM
Something tells me Phase III is going to happen at the track.

Deimos
12-31-2010, 07:11 PM

hah- i didnt see this. i appreciate it Jake, but i doubt it. most of my arm wrestling has been against drunk guys in bars while i am also drunk. i dont think i'll have much going for me against an accomplished power lifter. like i said though, not much of a lose either way for me.

I remember back in the day when I was benching 300 something and you totally whooped my creatine filled ass.

allgo
12-31-2010, 07:14 PM
Benching 300 in the gym is alot different then in competition u have to pause at the bottom for 2 seconds, no bouncing off your chest.lol

Deimos
12-31-2010, 07:18 PM
Slow down and up with no bouncing, compared to the russian Alex who did a whooping 425 working weight now damn that's impressive. I couldn't bench over 200 right now to save my life.

AutoMods
12-31-2010, 08:34 PM
so how much can you bench allgo?

allgo
12-31-2010, 10:13 PM
what does it matter.. big hp has put up 505.. im not that fucking strong but for my age and weight class I am in the top 10%.. I am going for a american record for total weight lifted in april if I can stay healthy thats a big if...my class is straight curl,deadlift, and bench..I deadlifted 513lbs..

allgo
12-31-2010, 10:14 PM

The reason I say that is cause everybody always says how much they did years ago but I go out and do it know.. big difference..I dont talk about it I do it..lol :supz:

DustinsDuster
01-01-2011, 07:30 PM
i doubt i could bench much more than 130 or so; literally. even when i was going to the gym fairly regularly, i think i only did 150 maybe once. just dont have those muscles i guess.

dont get the wrong idea from my posts Joe- your lifting is pretty damn impressive; age and weight aside.