PDA

View Full Version : Really dumb azzes Top gear usa.

69gt4speed
12-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Well show doesn't impress me at all, bunch of hillbillies that does not know anything. Ya one badmouths a boss 302 w/o testing at all. Totally stupid. Come on not some bs chevy or ok Dodge vs ford argument. I want some real take it to the track # or don't do it. Simple. This show is stupid, shows americans as a bunch of stupid hillbillies imo. Oh wow the sound, bfd. This is ricer hillbilly crap. If ford won't let you drive one yet then do not do it. Simple, you dumbazzes. Ya I'm in a pizzy mood but man this is stupid. I killed brain cells watching this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=357GZ9gF-5s

85XR7Project
12-10-2010, 05:52 AM
The only one that actually knows anything is tanner and he's a narcissistic asshole. The show sucks.

snickerlicker
12-10-2010, 06:11 AM
Watched the very first episode, haven't watched it since. The show sucks, think most people feel the same way. Hope it gets cancelled.

69gt4speed
12-10-2010, 07:11 AM
First partial episode I've seen. I don't mind the badmouthing but all it is is opinion. And they act so stupid. I say get rid of this pos show. It has no redeeming qualities. Hell George and I can do this crrap. And at least we have backed it up in a real street race. Not some pos rev it up, oh the power sound....LAME AZZ BS..

69gt4speed
12-10-2010, 07:17 AM
IT is Lame All The Way... No Wonder Other Countries Hate Us. And If They Say Same About Camaro or Chrysler Well fk them W/o track testing. The europe version at least is based upon track times even w that azzholde Jeremy Clarkson. This well is Sh-t. I can't believe it,,, Good God am sorry this crap was put out..... Usa put out at least Baywatch to intrigue europe with never mind bs and big tits. I know this as Swedish guy told me.

Krumm
12-10-2010, 09:22 AM
so you hate the whole show because they dissed on your beloved mustang? interesting.

and if you you guys watched was the first episode then you really cant sit there and say it sucks. the first episode for EVERY show sucks. its already starting to get better. its going to take it awhile to be up to BBC standards.

one last thing, fords suck donkey nuts.

Drifte
12-10-2010, 09:42 AM
viper running around was cool, Ive noticed the hosts seem to just trade outfits around, thats kinda interesting.

The Evo chase through the snow, awesome.

A blind man drifting, also awesome.

Lots of stupidity yes, but Id rather watch it than just about anything else on TV.

FiFdYnUtZ
12-10-2010, 11:29 AM
^x2, better than most of the dumb ass car shows on...

biohazard
12-10-2010, 11:50 AM
From what I've heard, it should get better after the third episode.

LT1Dan
12-10-2010, 04:41 PM
so you hate the whole show because they dissed on your beloved mustang? interesting.

and if you you guys watched was the first episode then you really cant sit there and say it sucks. the first episode for EVERY show sucks. its already starting to get better. its going to take it awhile to be up to BBC standards.

one last thing, fords suck donkey nuts.

Ding ding ding!! We have a winner!

I personally like the show. No it's not as good as the BBC original but if thats what you expect out of the first season of a show than I suppose you also expect politicians to actually listen to you. :roll: I'm not saying that there aren't improvements to be made but it's probably the first time these guys have been in the same room together so they need time to mesh.

LT1Dan
12-10-2010, 04:43 PM
From what I've heard, it should get better after the third episode.

Also this.

sparkles
12-10-2010, 08:43 PM
^x2, better than most of the dumb ass car shows on...
Exactly what I thought. Ya know Rob, you get pretty worked up over something kinda stupid.

I myself, have maybe caught 2 or 3 little portions of the BBC version. I've seen 2 episodes of the USA version and don't think it's that bad. That could only lead me to believe that all the haters are not looking at the show for what it is, but instead, comparing it to something else. Was revving up that Mustang retarded? Yes, but so is Spongebob and I still watch the fuck out of that.

Jappbox
12-11-2010, 03:04 PM
hate to break it to you but the only american car the UK version likes is when Jeremy drove the ZR1, other wise they bash on ever american car cause we are outdated and that tey can only go in a streght line. makes sence though since they are testing cars out for fun and all around value not just buy a mustnag and drag race it. if its in top gear it has to be able to do good lap times or beat a plain at the air strip. or like the evo beating some snowboard guys. Yes the USA version sucks, the UK is far better but i would rather watch USA Top gear then Skating with the stars.

85XR7Project
12-11-2010, 03:25 PM
If I remember correctly he (Jeremy) liked the Ford GT so much he bought one of those.

69gt4speed
12-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Tell you what... you think Ford sucks balls hmmm who won the manual runoff 2 yrs in a row? Now has 4 new engines for trucks? You want to put your lt1 up against my new 2011 w minimal mods? I say Ford hasn't taken a dime from us taxpayers and still they knew had to get off their azz to do something. That boss 302 will blow off any gm or chrysler on the road track.. Besides maybe a z06 or zr1 which is a different car market. If I am wrong I will say right here :WORSHIP: they win... I've been around for a while and I can tell you right now ford engineers are busting their azz hard.

And yea Jeremy says no usa stuff is good around a road track he has a dk stuck up his azz and come on we can do better than these jokers on the usa show. Come on. If a professional driver takes a m3 and a new gt stang out at the track and difference is a hundreth of a sec Jeremy well u know is ill informed. Ya I hear you skating w stars but we deserve even better.

You ever hear me say gm or chrysler sucks balls? Think not cause who is on top is a yr to yr deal. It makes others better.

69gt4speed
12-11-2010, 03:43 PM
And about the Boss revving deal? All I said was wait till it gets a track test they can rev it then and give out some real numbers. Yea I revved up my 69 and burnt the 30 yr old tires, looking back it was dumb imo as it didn't prove much now did it? All I said was wait and hopefully line it up vs a whatever car m3 s4 etc. Even dancing w stars it compares real stuff x vs x. And I hate that show. I'd like a 2011 gt500 track vs boss 302 test first. Ford vs ford. Then gt vs boss 302. Then go from there. Track, strip, etc. Might as well throw in a dynojet session. These guys 1 either have no money to work with or 2 are retarded I'll say #1 cause I know how my co. is.

69gt4speed
12-11-2010, 03:50 PM
All I want is some real data, anybody can say ford, gm, chrysler sucks balls..... Be a Jeremy then. I say we can do better than rev a engine... I did that in high school so scary...

85XR7Project
12-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Seriously dude, he doesn't hate all Fords. Quit getting so upset. He ended up buying that exact car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfz9Jb5ExKo

69gt4speed
12-11-2010, 04:13 PM
^ I have inside info no bs he whined to high heaven till ford offered to send him a new one ... Yea its a personal deal like me and Vic, sorry man. Do some mo research. Yes besides the swedish car w mod s/c 4.6 this is only ford car he acted excited over. Besides right here he bad mouths all other us cars which imo isn't true. Well sh-t it isn't a 200k+ $ car. Us guys or uk or any one w/o being rich can't afford that stuff. And a ford gt isn't made to do a 1/4 mi.

Krumm
12-11-2010, 05:24 PM
hahaha pure comedy

69gt4speed
12-11-2010, 06:49 PM
You guys always have a right to your opinion unlike Vic or some ain't gonna put a beat down or say I am all that beside's it is all bs. End of the day who the fk cares? We line them up have some fun go home as friends what George and I have gone lots of times. Or Trent. I've proven a ford ain't a pile of sh-t many times. So get it fixed up we will do something, whether racing or drinking beer. I'm ready.

69gt4speed
12-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Just I'm telling u guys we deserve better in top gear usa. Who cares about revving a engine it is like being a e thug...lol

85XR7Project
12-11-2010, 07:56 PM
I can't understand what the big deal is.

You have stated you hated Jeremy clarkson, don't watch it. You have stated you don't like top gear USA, don't watch it.

/thread.

69gt4speed
12-11-2010, 08:00 PM
We can do better w what to do usa version just write in what to do... Clarkson no I don't watch him.

69gt4speed
12-11-2010, 08:01 PM
When it fails don't blame me. Yes i hope it gets better.

69gt4speed
12-11-2010, 08:03 PM
I said same thing about that lame azz new knight rider, you see what happened there..lol

sparkles
12-11-2010, 08:11 PM

69gt4speed
12-11-2010, 08:31 PM
LoL here's what they have for usa top gear... i can hear taps already playing esp since nbc had something to do w it.

The pilot starred funnyman Adam Carolla, Tanner Foust and Eric Strommer and was apparently so bad it's never been released. Both Carolla and Strommer were dropped for this most recent version, replacing them with comedian Adam Ferrera and mostly unknown SPEED commentator Rutledge Wood.

History committed to ten episodes of the show debuting sometime this fall with production already in motion. A spokeperson for BBC Worldwide Productions, who is co-producing the show, said "Together we have worked to tailor the format for the American audience, while staying true to the original dynamic that fans across the world have come to love."

To understand what they've done to "tailor" it to an American audience it's best to look at the two new hosts: one of them is known almost entirely for NASCAR coverage and the other has almost no experience with cars. Detailed bios of the hosts below.

It's as bad as a 1996 2v stang ok?

LT1Dan
12-11-2010, 09:54 PM
LOL When did I say Ford sucks balls? Was just agreeing with someone elses statement that you're a Ford fanboi. You're upset that someone doesn't agree that the new 5.0 is the end all engine. Fine, we get it.

We can line up next year if you want. The LT1 isn't anything special and I never said it was. Just a car I've had since I was 16 and like toying with. Wouldn't be the first time I lost to a Mustang either, just ask John Neigum. It doesn't even run right now, I'm shooting for Deimos and the title of fastest non-running F body...

DustinsDuster
12-12-2010, 11:54 AM
You guys always have a right to your opinion, AND JUST LIKE Vic or some ain't gonna put a beat down or say I am all that beside's it is all bs.

fixed.

69gt4speed
12-12-2010, 02:12 PM
No Dan you never said That. I had 6 freaking grandkids beating the crap out of each other yesterday and today till a few minutes ago. The constant din wore on me and since then all is good. The guy that really said it, that's his opinion i don't care.

LT1Dan
12-12-2010, 03:01 PM
No Dan you never said That. I had 6 freaking grandkids beating the crap out of each other yesterday and today till a few minutes ago. The constant din wore on me and since then all is good. The guy that really said it, that's his opinion i don't care.

Ah gotcha. Yeah kids can be a handful sometimes. I'm gonna hold you to that race next summer though. :biggrin: As long as my car is running that is :banghead: I'm starting to sound like someone else that had an fbody and would race anything on the road...lol

69gt4speed
12-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Ok Clarkson isn't all bad ya he whines about our roads being so long about 4 min mark it gets lot better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aU09WT5rXg

Krumm
12-12-2010, 04:36 PM
rob your to easy to get all worked up. for a second i thought you did turn into vic.

PS i got a ford parked in my garage.

69gt4speed
12-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Well ya you guys over at SIN get your knifes sharpened up. Hey you ever try to type right Dustin when you got 6 kids screaming and or crying or just raising hell? Ya I'm sorry even to bring up ol Vic maybe he has crap going on too. Believe me rather been working yesterday esp. Got up at 6 am u know, the wicked never sleep...

sparkles
12-12-2010, 08:14 PM
You are really gonna trash the USA version and then post that painful waste of 10 minutes? Wow...they drove 3 cars across the desert and has some breakfast. Ratings must have soared.

Domestic Disturbance
12-12-2010, 08:46 PM
^ I have inside info no bs he whined to high heaven till ford offered to send him a new one ... Yea its a personal deal like me and Vic, sorry man. Do some mo research. Yes besides the swedish car w mod s/c 4.6 this is only ford car he acted excited over. Besides right here he bad mouths all other us cars which imo isn't true. Well sh-t it isn't a 200k+ $ car. Us guys or uk or any one w/o being rich can't afford that stuff. And a ford gt isn't made to do a 1/4 mi.

Actually he waited over 2 years to receive his GT, which broke a few times. If you watch more of the show, that actually really like ford as a whole. The mondeo is one of their favorite cars, as is the focus, cosworth, fiesta... a lot of them. And that episode with the ZR1, CTSv, and Challenger is actually pretty good. They go on that road because of the movie Vanishing Point. After that there's a section of really curvy roads, where they do some awesome powersliding. Thats before they get to the salt flats. Jame's opinion on the Cadillac is more acting out an opinion than anything else. Thats why it changes later on.

LT1Dan
12-12-2010, 09:04 PM
They seemed to really like the Raptors they had on tonight's show. It's a shame most of them won't get driven like Tanner drove the one on the show.

Krumm
12-12-2010, 09:15 PM
the raptor was awesome, BUT $7k for a intake, exhaust and tune? seriously?!

69gt4speed
12-13-2010, 03:16 AM
You are really gonna trash the USA version and then post that painful waste of 10 minutes? Wow...they drove 3 cars across the desert and has some breakfast. Ratings must have soared.

Lol I said past 4 min mark if you dig the start the srt w/o a key. Yes otherwise it's 6+ min. Really I watched most this night that supercar contest on speed channel and saw lot of cars. Esp the cts-v cad. Tanner vs Paul. Just for kicks 1k hp camaro vs stang ponycars...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU_NN5-3Vt0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxq42F-k ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxq42F-kR00&feature=related)

Deimos
12-13-2010, 05:43 AM
Just a car I've had since I was 16 and like toying with. Wouldn't be the first time I lost to a Mustang either, just ask John Neigum. It doesn't even run right now, I'm shooting for Deimos and the title of fastest non-running F body...

You got like another 5 years to go. Then add 20 more years till the camaro would actually be back on the road.

LT1Dan
12-13-2010, 06:26 PM
the raptor was awesome, BUT $7k for a intake, exhaust and tune? seriously?!

You forgot about the awesome new name decals Hennessy adds to it too!!!

Just a car I've had since I was 16 and like toying with. Wouldn't be the first time I lost to a Mustang either, just ask John Neigum. It doesn't even run right now, I'm shooting for Deimos and the title of fastest non-running F body...

You got like another 5 years to go. Then add 20 more years till the camaro would actually be back on the road.

Damn man. You're making yourself sound old. haha

Deimos
12-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Yes I am very very old

85XR7Project
12-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Actually that most recent episode wasn't TERRIBLE, wasn't great but it wasn't the worst vie seen. Could be getting better.

69gt4speed
12-14-2010, 11:17 PM
Well I enjoyed the supercar challenge all day. Talk some crap, yet some real data end of the day... well do it again... Old guy vs young guy. You got to admit that brick stang did good top end wise. What makes one person happy isn't for another. I just like cars in general.

c_mart_28
12-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Just saw the first episode for the first time..

Honestly, I think it has promise. Perfect? Not close. Better than nothing..

Drifte
12-17-2010, 08:28 AM
I think the review of Ford's Raptor in Veloci-raptor trim was a fair review with a very entertaining race.

69gt4speed
12-19-2010, 05:48 AM
At work it was playing other day and ok, it seemed better. Celeberty lap times a novel idea.

sparkles
07-13-2011, 06:45 PM
Back on July 24th bitches!

LT1Dan
07-13-2011, 06:54 PM
Anyone going to watch "The Car Show" tonight?

Also, speaking of Raptors, This would have gotten Rob going. (http://jalopnik.com/5820104/are-ford-raptor-frames-too-weak-for-off+roading)

sparkles
07-13-2011, 07:10 PM
I'm watching. The original "Pinks" is on right now. Giggity

LT1Dan
07-13-2011, 07:28 PM
I haven't seen old "Pinks" in a long time. I forgot how good it was before they fucked it all up.

sparkles
07-13-2011, 08:55 PM
....yeah. The Car Show sucks.

LT1Dan
07-13-2011, 09:00 PM
It's really bad. Why the hell is John Salley there? Does he need a paycheck that bad? I stopped paying attention after the Lemons segment.

sparkles
07-13-2011, 09:53 PM
Look on the bright side. They're replaying the Tosto Brothers episode of Pinks.

DustinsDuster
07-16-2011, 07:44 PM
Look on the bright side. They're replaying the Tosto Brothers episode of Pinks.

saw it. fucking awesome episode. im still bummed about the clutch in the Firebird though- that was a badass car.