PDA

View Full Version : stupid ppl!!!!!!!

CiviC_boY
12-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Ok so I'm at work its 8:00pm and cold as shit out. But as I'm driving down johnson ave nw some older guy (32ish) is crossing the rd so I slow down and as I do he turns around yells and punches my truck...WTF? As I get a few blocks I get real mad and deside to call CRPD hahaha I passed the guy 2 tines walking and no crpd with in 30mins so fine ill do something.. I find him walk up and as him what his deal is? He starts yellin and kicks my 12I'm maglight : ) outa my hand.. WOW realy. So I threw 1 fist hit him in his mouth and the guy FUCKING runs away.... still haven't heard from crpd .. idk I'm just pissed lol

Deimos
12-01-2010, 08:03 PM
Dude that is awesome but you probably attacked a guy that has something wrong with him mentally.

sLoWnStEaDy
12-01-2010, 08:41 PM
sounds like you beat up a tard... congrats

CiviC_boY
12-01-2010, 09:16 PM
I'm pretty sure he was drunk.... but all well

Deimos
12-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Man I hope you popped my ex best friends husband. Go back and hit him again just to make sure the drunk felt it!

DustinsDuster
12-01-2010, 10:01 PM
i punched a retard once. 'course, i was in 3rd or 4th grade. in highschool, the kid smoked and had a decent racket going selling copied CD's and movies to the rich kids. later in life i saw him at a bar- he was working as a bouncer and helping clear tables. thats why i never felt bad for punching him- i never thought he was really retarded.