PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Dallas!!!!

logans dad
11-21-2010, 11:58 AM
I let him use my enclosed trailer to move his blown up car due to stupidity and he did about a 1000 dollars damage to the back door. Brought it back and didn't say a word about it. Josh Tran was with him his dad and Grandfather and told them they fucked it up. Thanks to Josh who told Dallas to call me who didnt tell me either until I asked him about it.

I didnt fix it right but the back door closes without hitting and took me 3 hours work. I don't know how to get ahold of him and told Josh to tell him he owes me for 3 hours work on it.

I should have known better but when I'm nice I'm to nice and have a trailer that's messed up. Old man Vic

Ps. Logan and I got out of racing and go golfing and have ,otorcycles now and go riding. This is my first year of golfing a lot and Im shooting 95 to 105.

AutoMods
11-21-2010, 12:06 PM
nice to see you back Vic! Are you talking about the s4 Derek?

sLoWnStEaDy
11-21-2010, 12:29 PM
nice to see you back Vic! Are you talking about the s4 Derek?

Ditto...

logans dad
11-21-2010, 01:09 PM
I think he has a Honda and ran Juice without any kind of engine management on it and blew it up first run. He is a skinny little guy delivering Pizzas.

Drifte
11-21-2010, 01:14 PM
I think he has a Honda and ran Juice without any kind of engine management on it and blew it up first run. He is a skinny little guy delivering Pizzas.

You mean Dallas? I could be wrong, just taking a guess.

Welcome back for the first time in...idk over a year.

logans dad
11-21-2010, 01:35 PM
Oh man, It is Dallas, I feel like a dumbass LOL.

JustinS
11-21-2010, 02:16 PM
Pretty fucked up Dallas. If I see him I'll let his ass know to get in contact with you. Or PM my brother JacobS.

snickerlicker
11-21-2010, 02:47 PM
Sounds like Vic is gonna beat someones ass like the good old days!!!!

DustinsDuster
11-21-2010, 02:51 PM
it's shit like this that happens and make people so apprehensive about lending or even renting a trailer out. nice going, Dbag.

if it helps, here's his facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/dspinler?ref=ts

Deimos
11-21-2010, 03:43 PM
what dustin said

logans dad
11-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the response, Wouldn't of been bad if he would of just told me and he knows I know he did it and he still wont call to apologise or offer some money.

Jappbox
11-21-2010, 05:46 PM
I posted on his facebook, what the crap I thought that kid was geting te car tuned in november, funny he put that motor together... hmmm

Deimos
11-21-2010, 06:05 PM
He probably doesn't call cuz he is afraid he owes you money and has no money to pay you... LOL kind of like hitting the ignore button when you get that credit card collector on the phone...

JustinS
11-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Did he blow his new motor or was this from when he blew his shit up over the summer?

Batwood
11-21-2010, 07:17 PM
From the sound of it, he doesn't think or didn't know he did any damage... and also isn't a member.

I'd give you his number, but... I think he'll be showing up on here pretty soon.

Hope it gets figured out man. He's not usually the type of guy to try and screw somebody or bitch out on something he's responsible for.

civicex_1134
11-21-2010, 07:29 PM
First off, thx to Dustin im a member now, and thx for that brian.

I was just told about this 3 hrs ago. As far as i knew the trailor was in the same condition as we picked it up. we open the door to unload vics tires, closed it. Opened it again to load the car, closed it. Opened it to unload, closed it. Then we opened it again when we brought it back to load the tires back on. We didnt do anything to that door, i put that on everything. Yea, i dont got a lot of money, but u can ask anybody..... If i do sumthin, i take responsibility for it, immediately. As for Josh Tran? he never said a word to me until today after i found all this out. And no this was not the new motor i just built, were talkin about the B16 i had, 3 months ago!

Vic, i had my dad and grandpa there with me. If i did anything they wouldve said sumthin, as would i. I swear to god that trailor was in the exact same condition it was when we picked it up. Once again, NOBODY, i repeat nobody ever called me or said anything, until about 3 hrs ago.

Dallas Spinler

s13kid
11-21-2010, 09:28 PM
I'll just throw a vouch in for Dallas. He's a good dude.

sLoWnStEaDy
11-21-2010, 10:18 PM
my $.02, even though it doesn't matter...

This is why I ALWAYS make sure the person I am borrowing something from is there when I pick it up and when I drop it off! I had something like this happen to one of my cars. Luckily, I had security cameras at the shop. sure enough, he was telling the truth, someone had pulled into my drive to turn around and smashed into the truck and just took off.

CiviC_boY
11-21-2010, 10:20 PM
I was the guy that told him abt it 3 hrs ago and when i spoke to him he did seem shocked so hopefully you guys can get something worked out hes a good guy

StreetSweeper
11-22-2010, 09:53 AM
This is why you don't loan your shit to people who couldnt afford to buy one theirselves if needed. Only a select few can use ours. and thats about 3 people Me,Dad, and Jesse lol

SaNdMaNsSi
11-22-2010, 11:45 AM
I have to agree with the "don't loan stuff out" philosophy. The problem in my mind is that if they can't afford it themselves, they can't afford to fix it if they damage it. I know there are some things that most people only have one use for, but just as a rule of thumb I don't loan things out. It's nothing against anyone, but I would never want a relationship ruined over a damaged item fight. I have a really nice skid loader that people ask to borrow ALL the time. I just say no, and people actually get offended. "Well it's just sitting there, you're not using it right now...." I'm not about to let someone use my 25,000 skid..... No one will ever treat your equipment as well as you will, especially if they have no financial liability to do so. I hope this gets worked out amicably because it's a shame to ruin relationships over "stuff."

sLoWnStEaDy
11-22-2010, 12:11 PM
I just want to say, just because someone doesn't have something, doesn't mean they can't afford it. That may be the situation here but...

I could "afford" to buy a nice enclosed car trailer any time I want to but it's not something I want to have laying around taking up space. Why Pay $5k+ for something I will use 2-3 times a year most likely? I'd much rather borrow/rent one form someone else. then it just comes back to making sure they inspect the trailer as soon as I hook it up and again as soon as I unhook it.

SaNdMaNsSi
11-22-2010, 12:20 PM
I just want to say, just because someone doesn't have something, doesn't mean they can't afford it. That may be the situation here but...

I could "afford" to buy a nice enclosed car trailer any time I want to but it's not something I want to have laying around taking up space. Why Pay $5k+ for something I will use 2-3 times a year most likely? I'd much rather borrow/rent one form someone else. then it just comes back to making sure they inspect the trailer as soon as I hook it up and again as soon as I unhook it.

....That's what I said above....I made the case that some things people just want to use once. I don't blame a person for wanting to borrow something they don't want to buy, but that person also shouldn't hold it against you when you say no, either.

civicex_1134
11-22-2010, 01:37 PM
And i totally understand this. But as Vic said, he was nice enough to lend it out to me. I thankd him about a million times, and thought everything was cool. And now suddenly me and my familys name is smudged....... And i can never get that back.

sLoWnStEaDy
11-22-2010, 02:16 PM
Where is the trailer? Is it somewhere that someone else could have damaged it?

I just think it's unlikely 3 generations of his family would have no morals/values. If his dad, grandpa and he were all there, I would have to say that SOMEONE would have said/done something.

Clinical
11-22-2010, 02:48 PM
And i totally understand this. But as Vic said, he was nice enough to lend it out to me. I thankd him about a million times, and thought everything was cool. And now suddenly me and my familys name is smudged....... And i can never get that back.
have you uhh, even talked to Vic yet? Maybe you should arrange to look at the trailer and try to figure something out.

civicex_1134
11-22-2010, 03:24 PM
I guess he sold the trailor..... And i cant get ahold of him, but i prolly got the wrong number.

JacobS
11-23-2010, 01:03 AM
something sounds fishy to me...

this all happend 3 months ago. why are you just trying to take care of it now?

why is it automatically dallas' fault? the trailor has more then likely been sitting outside for the past 3 months where vandals can reach it.

if the door didnt shut right, then how did he close it after loading up the tires? how did he close it after unloading the car? Dallas said you were home, how did you not notice the door when they came and dropped it off?

im not trying to point fingers or start shit, im just curious of all these questions. its been bothering me.

sLoWnStEaDy
11-23-2010, 07:52 AM
something sounds fishy to me...

this all happend 3 months ago. why are you just trying to take care of it now?

why is it automatically dallas' fault? the trailor has more then likely been sitting outside for the past 3 months where vandals can reach it.

if the door didnt shut right, then how did he close it after loading up the tires? how did he close it after unloading the car? Dallas said you were home, how did you not notice the door when they came and dropped it off?

im not trying to point fingers or start shit, im just curious of all these questions. its been bothering me.

I was thinking the same thing... even more strange that it sounds like ti was sold before this was even brought up. I just don't know either of these guys so I don't want to "step on any toes"...

Deimos
11-23-2010, 08:06 AM
If it was sold then there is no need to talk money as the buyer bought it as is, and its hard to prove he would get more money if the door closed easy instead of hard...

logans dad
11-23-2010, 04:12 PM
Its funny Josh said to me he told you you messed it up. I go out back to smoke and always look at it and know it like the back of my hand. When I saw the molding all messed up I knew you guys did it Dallas. Logan knows it happened when you used it also.

Josh said you tried to load the car at an angle and the cables where in the way so your grandpa moved and I'm thinking you had to have the car on the door. I always cranked the jack down so the trailer didnt rock, Maybe it happened then. I think you and your dad need to come over with Josh and we will talk or more..

Its funny Josh says one thing and you say another. It was your grandpa pulling it so tell him to give me 50 bucks and I will forget about it.

George, I knew better but he called like 3 times and I thought I would help him out.

logans dad
11-23-2010, 04:18 PM
I kept telling Josh to tell Dallas to call and Just thought I would get on here since Josh doesnt give a fuk about it. Thanks to you too Josh Tran.

civicex_1134
11-23-2010, 05:02 PM
No, we parked the truck in front of my neighbors house which put the trailer about 20-30ft after my driveway. yes the car came out of the driveway crooked. BUt we moved the wheel a bunch and pushed back and forth, and it went on just fine. IDK what josh is talking about. When i called him to talk about this, he said: "oh, yea. Vic noticed this and this so i said u did this" Really? 1st off, why would you say that when u werent there. 2nd, if Vic and logan needed to talk to me, instead of saying ill have him call you, u should say heres his number........... Those were my exact words to him when i called him.

logans dad
11-23-2010, 05:07 PM
The door closed but the trim outside of it was bent and all but 1 bolt broke and hit when closing it and it never was like that. The trailer sat and was never used after Dallas used it. I took it off and drilled beside the broke bolts to put new ones in and took the trim to a friend that works for a place that has a press and he straightened it. The sheets on the back are still dented and scratched up but I can live with it. Tran told me he got hold of Dallas and said Dallas said to fix it and let him know how much it cost or he would come over and help. Someone is lying out their ass and the more I think about it the more pissed I get. Who said I sold it, Tran ?

Dallas, you say you thanked me a million times? I dont remember that and I wasn't home when you brought it back.

If you bring me another pizza dont expect a tip.

I just want paid for my time fixing the trim. I work 65 to 70 hours a week and the last thing I wanted to do was to work on a fuk up by another person.

If the people on here that are for Dallas want to come over together This old man will open a can of whip ass and take you all on!!!!!!!!!

civicex_1134
11-23-2010, 05:28 PM
Wow, what class u have Vic....... Ill say again, we opened and closed that door when we brought it back, in front off Logan. I shook his hand and thank you very much. This wouldnt have been possible without you guys.

Whos lieing out his ass? Josh Tran, all day!!!! U can ask anyone whos hungout with him in the past few months, hes even worked at 4guys auto with batwood and civic_boy. He tries to play both sides of the table. And thats fucked up! I am sry about ur trailer and whatever happened, but vic..... I swear to you, it was not me.

Oh, and by the way........ I dont deliver pizzas, i work 40 hrs a week and am on call....... I do believe thats called a full time job. The next time you want to slander me and my families good name you should get ur facts straight and/or talk to ME instead of going off of what sum1 else says.

DustinsDuster
11-23-2010, 05:38 PM
If the people on here that are for Dallas want to come over together This old man will open a can of whip ass and take you all on!!!!!!!!!

some things never change...

honestly, is $50 really gonna make you feel better about this Vic? i mean really, that won't even buy dinner for you and your family? whenever something like this has happened to me- it usually gets left at "well, that was a mistake lending to him. won't let it happen again." i mean, the damage is done, and you don't have to be happy about it, and by all means- come on here and let everyone know if you feel the need(people should have the opertunity to know for future reference), but to get on here just to threaten people and demand pocket cash just doesn't look too good.

i know you won't believe it, but i'm really not on anyone's side here. despite my past with you, i can totally understand your feelings. and before you started spouting shit talk, you really looked like the bigger man here; but now it's more akin to two 17 year olds talking shit on 1st ave.

AutoMods
11-23-2010, 05:46 PM
If you bring me another pizza dont expect a tip.

omg, that is the funniest thing I've heard on this forum yet.

Not sure whos fault it is but just give Vic $50, it would've cost that much to rent a trailer anyway.

civicex_1134
11-23-2010, 06:02 PM
This is what i didnt want to happen:

A) Vic is the elder, i tell him no, im not payin for sumthin i didnt do. Makes me look like an asshole.

B) I say ok, fine ill give you $50. Thats just admitting guilt on my behalf.

So it looks like either way im fucked. So fuck it, if $50 will stop all this high school BS drama, then i will. But i will say this, I think its complete BS that im givin you $50 for usin ur trailer 3 months after the fact. And if u want it bad enough, u can figure out away to get ahold of me.

To those who havent heard of/hadnt spoken to me since my red pants days, (lol, yes i said red pants). I am not the same person, ive come along way since driving a saturn and i take pride sayin ive built my shit, and i know this whole thing prolly has a lot of people questioning their, friendship/trust, with me. So all i can say is, this is not true and those of you who know me best, knows i wouldve taken responsibility for this in a heart beat if it was.

sLoWnStEaDy
11-23-2010, 06:04 PM
I'm not on any ones "side" but I have to say Vic is making a damn fool out of himself. Because we make comments about the situation that you don't agree with, you put us in "his side" and say you want to kick our asses? I agree with what Dustin said, you look like a punk ass 17 year old talking shit while driving out of the parking lot at Walgreens.

DustinsDuster
11-23-2010, 06:14 PM
So it looks like either way im fucked. So fuck it, if $50 will stop all this high school BS drama, then i will. But i will say this, I think its complete BS that im givin you $50 for usin ur trailer 3 months after the fact. And if u want it bad enough, u can figure out away to get ahold of me.

see- that's my point. i don't really think he'll feel any better about you if you give him $50. i think he'll still just consider you a punk kid who fucked his trailer up, and still tell anyone who will listen(and many who won't). i'd pay $50 just for using the trailer; i agree its a fair fee, but i just don't think it's really gonna change anyone's thinking on it. a problem like this needs to be talked out like two normal people; but i just don't see it happening.

civicex_1134
11-23-2010, 06:21 PM
Ill admit, when i asked to use his trailer. I had ZERO money, and i had asked everybody and their mother looking for a trailer. And Josh mentioned Logan and Vic. So he said yes. Now if i had money, i wouldve found a trailer long before asking them. Now i have a full time job, tryin to make a living pay bills and keep a hobby, just like everyone else. Just sayin......

CiviC_boY
11-23-2010, 06:51 PM
I will go with dallas on this one. Josh is a hugh retard and he will try to say anything just to be good friends with you. But I do know dallas well and I know his fanily aswell and if hin or his dad or gpa did something they would fix or let you know abt the damages... so in other words pay the man $50 and life goes on atleats that can get the guy some beer... as for vic not tryibg to start shit and sorry for your trailor...

oVa-Boost
11-23-2010, 06:53 PM
I dont understand why it took 3 months to bring this up, if it happen 3 months ago why the hell didnt you just go over to Dallas house or got a hold of him as soon as you saw the damage and talked about it upon what happen. You shouldnt of had josh do all your work to get a hold of dallas you should of done it yourself since its your trailer not joshes kinda makes you look like an ass and no im not on anyone's side i dont know both of you guys this is just my .02 cents pay him the $50 i guess

AutoMods
11-23-2010, 06:57 PM
I've met Vic and Dallas, they both are nice guys. Vic talks a lot of smack online but hes really nice in person. Funny thinking about all the old posts vic used to make against the v8 guys.

Drifte
11-23-2010, 07:19 PM
"To those who havent heard of/hadnt spoken to me since my red pants days, (lol, yes i said red pants)"

No one has forgotten.

Sledge_WS6
11-23-2010, 07:41 PM
I see no legal standing in any of this. If the trailer did so much as move an inch in the last three months, Dallas is free of any liability.
On a moral note, you don't lend someone your trailer for free, then come back three months later wanting $50 for the service.

JustinS
11-23-2010, 08:20 PM
Good to see old man vic hasn't changed. I remember back when I was 17 he wanted to kick my ass too LOL

sLoWnStEaDy
11-23-2010, 08:49 PM
I keep forgetting how long ago this supposedly took place. If you know the trailer "like the back of your hand" how the fuck did it take you three months to notice this? Skye drove my cadillac last winter and put a scratch on it LITERALLY the size of a hair and about 2" long on the rear bumper and I noticed it the first time I went out to the car.

Personally, I wouldn't give him a penny. He's already been a dick and he is going to continue to be a dick. Why waste $50? If you didn't do it and you KNOW you didn't do it, fuck him. I didn't "pick sides" until old man river started being an E-thug. I don't know Vic but in my head I picture him as the black guy in the "Epic beard man bus fight" video.

Deimos
11-23-2010, 08:54 PM
I'm not taking sides but Keith has a very good point. If I borrowed a trailer and no one said nothing until three months later and starterd talking crap I would tell them to get bent. BTW if your wanting to fight over what I or anyone else said that is just plain stupid.

DustinsDuster
11-23-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm not taking sides but Keith has a very good point. If I borrowed a trailer and no one said nothing until three months later and starterd talking crap I would tell them to get bent. BTW if your wanting to fight over what I or anyone else said that is just plain stupid.

i'm gonna leave this where it sits for now.

Vic, if i give you these, will you please not kick my ass?
http://i56.tinypic.com/bg93dh.jpg

civicex_1134
11-23-2010, 09:19 PM
When did they start making donut seeds?!! Dude, i gotta get me sum of them!

AutoMods
11-23-2010, 10:14 PM
if you've never met him in person, you can't pass judgement. online is always decieving. vic is a nice guy, he let me borrow his trailer too years ago.

JacobS
11-23-2010, 10:46 PM
honestly if it were me, i wouldnt pay a penny. there is no reason to get on a public forum and slander a good families name, and threaten someones friends over chump change.

A. You pay him, he still slanders your name.
or B. you dont pay him, he still slanders your name, and in a few months itll blow over.

if i were dallas i would demand a public apology on this forum for slandering his families name. its complete and utter bullshit that it took this 3 months to come to his knowledge. You can not rely on fuckheads like JOSH TRAN to tell people shit because they dont care. havent you ever heard of facebook or a phonebook? and dont tell me you dont have facebook because im friends with you and logan on there.

if vic wanted something to be done about it then he should have talked to dallas 3 months ago on his own accord. no third parties should have been involved.

im sorry if this post pisses anyone off, but i will not let dallas' family name be slandered over some bullshit. they are good people. like family to me. and there is no reason here to discredit that. vic you are way out of line threatening people. i am going to give dallas my opinion. its his choice on what happens and knowing dallas' integrity i know he will do the right thing.

DustinsDuster
11-24-2010, 04:12 AM
honestly if it were me, i wouldnt pay a penny. there is no reason to get on a public forum and slander a good families name, and threaten someones friends over chump change.

A. You pay him, he still slanders your name.
or B. you dont pay him, he still slanders your name, and in a few months itll blow over.

QFT.

Deimos
11-24-2010, 05:46 AM
Who is this Josh Tron everyone speaks of?

snickerlicker
11-24-2010, 06:00 AM
Not sure but sounds like he's gonna get Vics boot up his azzzzzzzzzz

Jappbox
11-24-2010, 06:15 AM
If this happend 3 months ago, and now he dont have trailer? foget about it and move on no way of prooving anything just sounds ike vic wants some easy money as this is how scams work.

Ricky
11-24-2010, 10:09 AM
if you've never met him in person, you can't pass judgement. online is always decieving. vic is a nice guy, he let me borrow his trailer too years ago.

Maybe it was you who damaged it!!!!!

sLoWnStEaDy
11-24-2010, 11:02 AM

Maybe it was you who damaged it!!!!!

Oh shit... someones about to get their ass kicked.

civicex_1134
11-24-2010, 04:02 PM
Thx for everyones opinion, weather its "sided" or not. Im goin with what jacob and jesse said, im lettin this HS drama blow over. However if he happens to get ahold of me, ill simply ask for a sorry. And i MIGHT give him a little money, but until then, its done and im over it.

Dallas Spinler

sparkles
11-24-2010, 07:20 PM
you really looked like the bigger man here; but now it's more akin to two 17 year olds talking shit on 1st ave.

Actually, Dallas is looking more like the adult. His side of the story seems to make sense. And as far as the damage goes, if it was MY trailer, the minute it came home I would've been inspecting it anyway. And guess what? If there was damage, I'd be on the phone or in my truck tracking the MFer down.

Sounds like you sold it anyway and are now bringing this up months later :suspect: Usually things that don't sound like they make sense...well...aren't the facts.

logans dad
11-24-2010, 07:21 PM
Dallas did deliver pizzas and that remark was meant to be funny and opening a can of whoop ass but I figured people would take it wrong, Do you people think I care what you feel about What Josh said and Dallas says are two different things. Anyone that has loaded a car on a trailer knows the ramps move back and forth if you dont jack the front of the trailer and I bet that's when it happened.
I also got hold of Josh or Logan did for me so Im going through 2 people to get hold of Dallas. Then Josh said what I said in another post that he talked to u and you said fix it then get back to you. Well I didnt fix it right away then my friend had the molding for a week then a few days later I put it back on. Told Logan to tell Josh to have you call me and you didnt so I posted on here. I dont know why Josh would lie but seems to be a lot of it going on with this deal and I told Logan to have Josh call me but it seems he doesn't want to.
If I had any feeling that you didnt do this damage I sure in the hell wouldn't be on here getting all pissy but when you use something every week you know when something changes with it.

sparkles
11-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Dallas Spilner=Brian Earl Spilner
Josh Tran=Johnny Tran
???????????????????????????
http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2001_The_Fast_and_the_Furious/matt_schulze_michelle_rodriguez_vin_diesel_paul_wa lker_jordana_brewster_rick_yune_chad_lindberg_john ny_strong_the_fast_and_the_furious_001.jpg

sLoWnStEaDy
11-24-2010, 07:47 PM
Dallas Spilner=Brian Earl Spilner
Josh Tran=Johnny Tran
???????????????????????????

:WORSHIP:

civicex_1134
11-24-2010, 08:54 PM
^ROFLMFAO!!!!! Very nice.

Vic, my gpa was a truck driver for who knows how many years, he knows about shit. And my car is slammed to the ground. So we had to raise the tongue in order to get the car on there. So no, the trailer didnt move. And again, if you talked to josh... Why wouldnt you just ask for my number? And if josh is so certin about this whole thing, why didnt he say anything to logan when we dropped it off, opened the door, loaded ur tires, shut the door, and we even sat there and bullshited for 20mins. Fuck it, im done bein nice. Ill go buy u a fuckin dirty 30 and set it on ur door step. And when its all gone, find another guy to scam out of a little money. I hate it when ppl think im stupid, so they think they can walk all over me. Im not the kid u picked on in HS anymore, im a grown ass man. And i pride myself on me and my family name. As if im not stressed enough already, i rly dont need this shit. FUCK OFF! god damn that felt good. Sry if i offened anyone.

logans dad
11-25-2010, 07:14 AM
I was going through 2 people to get hold of him like 4 days after he used it and Like I said if I didnt know it happened when he used it I wouldn't be making a big deal on it. Josh must of lied about it to make it worse saying he had been in contact and It took a few weeks before I worked on it. I know he is a good kid and he didnt know the door trim got bent. Bring me a free pizza and I will be happy. Oh crap u dont work there anymore.

Do you think I will be the old man with a cane chasing the neighbor kids out of my yard? And when their ball comes into my yard I will keep it LOL.

Import uswd my open trailer so good try.

All you have a good thanksgiving.

85XR7Project
11-25-2010, 09:21 AM
Dude you sold the trailer, he don't owe you shit now. you probably owe him an apology for being a douche.

snickerlicker
11-25-2010, 05:44 PM
^ talk like that will earn you a Vic beatdown!!

FiFdYnUtZ
11-25-2010, 05:52 PM
hahaha

85XR7Project
11-25-2010, 06:35 PM
Somehow I doubt someone would drive all the way out here to BFNW to kick my ass.

snickerlicker
11-25-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm sure Vic has driven more miles for less.....

sparkles
11-26-2010, 11:29 AM
Yeah, obviously. Especially beings how he didn't get on finding the guy that "supposedly" messed up his trailer for 3 months. Yeah, I'm sure you're right.

snickerlicker
11-26-2010, 12:35 PM
You're next on Vics list!!

sparkles
11-26-2010, 12:41 PM
Front door is open. I gotta warn him first though. I've seen every Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee movie there is. I got some skillz (see avatar)

logans dad
11-26-2010, 12:47 PM
You people and the three months are pissing me off, I saw the damage 3 or 4 days after he used it and looked at my phone to try and figure out his number but couldn't so went through Logan to get ahold of Josh. Logan and Josh looked at the trailer and said yep he fuked it up. And I'm the one that needs an apology and you can bring your dad with you.

I knew when your Grandpa pulled out and said the trailer brakes are locked up and I told him no release your emergency this was going to turn out bad. Fuc you Dallas as Im the one that got fuked on this deal. I know you didnt know what you did to the trailer but it happened and now you try to tell me to apologise. Not happening. I'm done with this bull shit and Im not out to scam anyone like you Jesse with your tuning that I found out was fun and easy thanks to Trevor teaching me.

I probably make more in a week then Dallas does in a month so I just wanted paid for my time fixing the doorso it would close without hitting the outside frame. Put yourselves in my shoes and you would all be pissed.

sparkles
11-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Do you have any pictures of it?

logans dad
11-26-2010, 01:49 PM
Yes I do, Come over and Like Snicker said I will shove them where the sun dont shine so you get a good look. Did I mention I love this stuff and agree with George, I messed up. I dont hardly know this kid but its funny he got my number to use the trailer but now he said tryed to call about this but has the wrong number, Thats awsome Dallass.

logans dad
11-26-2010, 01:53 PM
Sparkles, Isnt that kind of a fem name? Ive talked to Chuck Norris at the Midwest Diamond Martial arts competition. You need to check my back ground as I can still kick nut high LOL.

DustinsDuster
11-26-2010, 02:27 PM
I probably make more in a week then Dallas does in a month so I just wanted paid for my time fixing the doorso it would close without hitting the outside frame. Put yourselves in my shoes and you would all be pissed.

if i were in your shoes, i would have tracked Dallas down within days, or held my piece. no talking to him through other people, no assuming anything about any agreement, no getting on here and threatening anyone. while i do agree with you not wanting to apologize to him, i don't see any reason he should pay you if the trailer is already gone. it sucks you had to spend a couple hours fixing the trailer, but it obviously didn't mean enough to you to actually track him down personally and come to an agreement about it.

really, you learned a pretty valuable lesson from all of this, and all it cost you was a couple hours out of your weekend. its shitty that it happened, but nothing can be done about it now. if nothing else, i think you two should talk this over privately, as it being on a public forum here isn't helping matters at all...

logans dad
11-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Dustin, Even with our differences I respect your maturity. I know it took time but someone is lying. I need to talk to josh and see why he said Dallas said to fix it and then get back to him. If Josh is lying thats BS. Ive known Josh since he was a kid as he stayed here many nights and never caught him lying. Im not going out to look for Dallas! And wont beat his azz if I see him. If he doesnt want to man up for what happened it just showed me the type of person he really is. I dont need money but an Im sorry you old fuk would of been nice.

If it was 6 months after and a person said you damged my stuff I would say what do you want to do about it and take care of it but thats me.

logans dad
11-26-2010, 02:58 PM
I also told Josh to have Dallas call again I will say 3 to 4 days after and I guess Josh didnt give a darn also. Then with the hours I work and getting a new bike and wanting to ride every night I would forget. I figured sooner or later Dallas would call. Just forget it and stop this thread or we can go on and on. Its like George said there are people you can trust and people you dont know well tell them to get lost. Hell I would of even let Jesse use it and I hope he knows that.

I should have asked Josh for his number but figured this was all his doing and he could fix it.

DustinsDuster
11-26-2010, 03:04 PM
Dustin, Even with our differences I respect your maturity. I know it took time but someone is lying. I need to talk to josh and see why he said Dallas said to fix it and then get back to him. If Josh is lying thats BS. Ive known Josh since he was a kid as he stayed here many nights and never caught him lying. Im not going out to look for Dallas! And wont beat his azz if I see him. If he doesnt want to man up for what happened it just showed me the type of person he really is. I dont need money but an Im sorry you old fuk would of been nice.

If it was 6 months after and a person said you damged my stuff I would say what do you want to do about it and take care of it but thats me.

miscommunication is a bitch, and in a situation like this, it multiplied the trouble exponentially. i too would want to come to some comprimise if it involved me; but the prime directive now should be getting in touch with Dallas personally, and talking the whole thing out directly. again, if it were me, and the party didn't feel they owed me anything, i'd probably chalk it up to bad karma, and go on my way a little wiser. it sounds like a comprimise can be made though, hopefully you two can get together somehow and get this figured out without incident.

civicex_1134
11-26-2010, 05:21 PM
Im sry sumbody messed up ur trailer you old fuck! there, its settled. In fact here, 319-651-0194. Thats called a phone number, dial it, and ill answer. And if u piss me off over the phone, im gonna tell you to get bent. Dial away......

sparkles
11-27-2010, 09:42 AM
You met Chuck huh? That must be why you're mentally challenged. He saw your goofy inbred looking face and decided to round house kick you in the jaw hoping it would make your mug look better, but instead, turned your brain into jello with the thought process of a 3 year old. Sounds like somebody got picked on in the sandbox a little too much to me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/blazeomatic/citta/5bdxcx.jpg

civicex_1134
11-27-2010, 01:05 PM
Funny story, saw Logan at the bar last night. He claims vic talked to my dad and he admited to it. Well, considering the only way u cld get ahold of my dad would be to call his cell phone. And you dont have that number. And your storys are different. Vic wants a sorry and logans wants money. Vic said u didnt sell the traler and logan says its gone. The list goes on, just thought u should know.....

snickerlicker
11-27-2010, 01:09 PM
Drunk people say crazy things...

sLoWnStEaDy
11-27-2010, 01:18 PM
This thread is still going... enjoyable...

snickerlicker
11-27-2010, 03:06 PM
I agree

logans dad
11-27-2010, 06:16 PM
Awful big words Dallas and to think I was about to forget about this. Logan says different and your such a liar, Just tell your dad to come over and I will settle it with him.

Josh told me what he said was the truth and I believe him. I apologise to him for not believing him and I'm not going to call your punk azz Dallas so you can act all big on the phone. Then in person I could just yell and you would run. I want your dad, I know you told him about this and I dont see him wanting to come over.

Josh also told me you guys had the back door down and need to pull it forward and Josh said he went to take a piss came back and your Grandpa had moved forward and I bet you guys didnt lift the door.

Just forget the whole deal but If your dad still wants to talk face to face I'm up for it.

I'm also not going to tell Logan that your lying about what you said he said. Your lying so much you cant keep your stories straight. Logan said Your dad knows about this from Josh and said to fix it and he would pay me. I dont want your money. Its done and I got the bad end of the deal.

Sperkles, Your the one I want to meet up with.

allgo
11-27-2010, 07:10 PM
Vic whats up man??? Long time to hear, hope all is well you old bastard..lol

snickerlicker
11-27-2010, 07:12 PM
Man it's nice to have Vic back on here, he isn't afraid to call people out!!! I feel an old school Vic beat down comin Sparkles way!!!

logans dad
11-27-2010, 07:22 PM
Hi Joe, Into bikes again. Its been 25 years and Logan bought one and two weeks later I took the test on his bike and bought one for myself. Got to ride it very little before it got cold. I was checking out fatboy Harley's but went with a 1300 custom cow that looks and sounds like a Harley some what. I like the way it feels better then a Harley, and was half the price. Its what I call my poor mans bike but is faster then all my friends Harley's and that pisses them off. One friend has a Haley with an S and S engine that said he wants some of my bike next summer.

I dont even know who sparkles is. Probably a young kid.

69gt4speed
11-27-2010, 07:54 PM
Sh-t Vics back.... I got a new car Vic, get something too Vic and get a lane.....lol.. Yel 2010 camaro w blk racing stripes get that. Or I'll run that kawasaki v twin next summer.

Deimos
11-27-2010, 08:34 PM
Yall don't know Sparkles. He's pretty big. If I was Vic I wouldn't be calling him out.

logans dad
11-28-2010, 07:19 AM
I said I wanted to meet him just to see who he is and did I get it right Rob that you bought a Chevy? Your scarring me Ford man.

Clinical
11-28-2010, 08:42 AM
I said I wanted to meet him just to see who he is and did I get it right Rob that you bought a Chevy? Your scarring me Ford man.
He got a 2011 GT, I think he's suggesting you to get a 2011 camaro to be able to run each other :neener:

85XR7Project
11-28-2010, 08:49 AM
That wouldn't be much competition for the 5.0 GT LOL.

JustinS
11-28-2010, 09:16 AM
I said I wanted to meet him just to see who he is <snip>

e-thuggin like a mother fucker

69gt4speed
11-28-2010, 12:02 PM
Yea Vic callin you out again who's the quickest old fk on here. Get that bike tuned up and mine's a auto 2011 stang, I won't be missin any gears.

logans dad
11-28-2010, 01:11 PM
I said I wanted to meet him just to see who he is <snip>

And your still apunk so whats new, Ever get that yugo faster then a 17?

sLoWnStEaDy
11-28-2010, 01:12 PM
I say we do an IAF fight night! ;)

JustinS
11-28-2010, 01:29 PM
[quote="logans dad":1mfkfmpe]I said I wanted to meet him just to see who he is <snip>

And your still apunk so whats new, Ever get that yugo faster then a 17?[/quote:1mfkfmpe]
And you're still a degenerate fuck who threatens to kick the asses of 16 year old kids because you're a pansy ass piece of shit. Glad to see you haven't changed in the past 8 years. :biggrin:

Clinical
11-28-2010, 01:33 PM
i love this thread, almost as much as the Fastest Import thread about that evo :biggrin:

JustinS
11-28-2010, 01:34 PM
This is what IAF/CR:U used to be.

85XR7Project
11-28-2010, 02:24 PM
and this is what dragsource still is...

oVa-Boost
11-28-2010, 02:45 PM
FUCK YOU ALL I'LL KICK ALL YOUR ASSES .........HAHAHA JK this thread i tell ya

Deimos
11-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Bears suck, Vikes suck and Packers suck! READY.... GO!

snickerlicker
11-28-2010, 03:27 PM
[quote="logans dad":3jwcos3c]I said I wanted to meet him just to see who he is <snip>

And your still apunk so whats new, Ever get that yugo faster then a 17?[/quote:3jwcos3c]

another person added to the list to be served up a Vic beat down!!! Hell yeah!!!

sparkles
11-28-2010, 03:30 PM
I dont even know who sparkles is. Probably a young kid.

Yeah, probably :roll: From what I understand, everyone is young compared to your wrinkly ass. A lot faster too :yawinkle: If you really have that much free time, I'll be in North Liberty most of this winter until March. Look me up. I owe Dustin and Scott some beers, I'll add you to the list. Right after you get the Judy chop to the mouth. :neener:

I love the internet during winter :bigthumb:

sparkles
11-28-2010, 03:32 PM
And you're still a degenerate fuck who threatens to kick the asses of 16 year old kids because you're a pansy ass piece of shit.
You forgot to add that he's too lazy to leave his couch to actually do so. He expects you to have telepathy, and know you broke his trailer, and show up at his house for your ass kicking.

logans dad
11-28-2010, 03:37 PM
Ive played the meet me here game and no one ever shows up so most know where I live.

Deimos
11-28-2010, 03:38 PM
Dude if you're coming to north liberty buy my DFI.

sparkles
11-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Yeah, sounds like a real win to me. Show up at an old dude's house that's been running his mouth, beat the snot out of him, and not only get arrested for assault, but home invasion as well. Yeah, sign me up. :roll:

sparkles
11-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Dude if you're coming to north liberty buy my DFI.
I think I'm going with MS or FAST.

Deimos
11-28-2010, 03:41 PM
you would, you would

logans dad
11-28-2010, 03:59 PM
Just remind me to take my heart and Arthritis pills before I come, A jap slap for two beers might be worth it.

sparkles
11-28-2010, 04:12 PM
Let's call it a date then. You might be disappointed though. I don't think they serve Bartles and Jaymes.

civicex_1134
11-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Im pretty much over the whole thing. Im just gonna forget about. Im sry u feel the way you do, but i know i didnt do anything. So thats how its bein left, we go our sepret ways and noones gettin any money. Wow, that was easy.

But anywho, im gonna go eat some Chinese food and try to get fat.

DustinsDuster
11-28-2010, 04:37 PM
[quote="logans dad":1jp55lfd]I said I wanted to meet him just to see who he is <snip>

another person added to the list to be served up a Vic beat down!!! Hell yeah!!![/quote:1jp55lfd]

it hasn't happened yet, and i don't see it happening. fighting Vic would be like racing Batwood- lose/lose. Sparkles- i'll get ahold of you sometime. maybe we could meet at Shuey's or Drydock(halfway between CR and North Liberty).

JustinS
11-28-2010, 05:03 PM
[quote="logans dad":2sb6akjb]I said I wanted to meet him just to see who he is <snip>

another person added to the list to be served up a Vic beat down!!! Hell yeah!!!

it hasn't happened yet, and i don't see it happening. fighting Vic would be like racing Batwood- lose/lose. [/quote:2sb6akjb]
poor Brian LOL

snickerlicker
11-28-2010, 05:11 PM
[quote="logans dad":3fii5im5]I said I wanted to meet him just to see who he is <snip>

it hasn't happened yet, and i don't see it happening. fighting Vic would be like racing Batwood- lose/lose. Sparkles- i'll get ahold of you sometime. maybe we could meet at Shuey's or Drydock(halfway between CR and North Liberty).[/quote:3fii5im5]

I disagree, watching Vic kick a younger guys ass=win/win

sLoWnStEaDy
11-28-2010, 05:22 PM
IDK... I see the "Rapids Performance" gang showing up and kicking everybodies ass! ;)

That is, if they can sneak up behind you...

DustinsDuster
11-28-2010, 05:33 PM
[quote="logans dad":1wafq2sq]I said I wanted to meet him just to see who he is <snip>

it hasn't happened yet, and i don't see it happening. fighting Vic would be like racing Batwood- lose/lose. Sparkles- i'll get ahold of you sometime. maybe we could meet at Shuey's or Drydock(halfway between CR and North Liberty).

I disagree, watching Vic kick a younger guys ass=win/win[/quote:1wafq2sq]

i'll take a naked Emma Watson as long as you're dreaming...

Clinical
11-28-2010, 05:40 PM
Rofl

sparkles
11-28-2010, 06:30 PM
[quote="logans dad":1yb9wspd]I said I wanted to meet him just to see who he is <snip>

it hasn't happened yet, and i don't see it happening. fighting Vic would be like racing Batwood- lose/lose. Sparkles- i'll get ahold of you sometime. maybe we could meet at Shuey's or Drydock(halfway between CR and North Liberty).[/quote:1yb9wspd]

Awesome. I'll be dragging the skid loader up there Tuesday morning and I need to go to 3E in Cedar Rapids for parts afterwards. I should be there till Friday.

sLoWnStEaDy
11-28-2010, 06:32 PM
[quote="logans dad":3lcvtygp]I said I wanted to meet him just to see who he is <snip>

Awesome. I'll be dragging the skid loader up there Tuesday morning and I need to go to 3E in Cedar Rapids for parts afterwards. I should be there till Friday.[/quote:3lcvtygp]

You go to 3E a lot? I painted that place and I also made/painted all of their signs. In case you were wondering why the place looked so damn good! :bigthumb:

sparkles
11-28-2010, 06:38 PM
[quote="JustinS":3ht6cup6][quote="logans dad":3ht6cup6]I said I wanted to meet him just to see who he is <snip>

Awesome. I'll be dragging the skid loader up there Tuesday morning and I need to go to 3E in Cedar Rapids for parts afterwards. I should be there till Friday.[/quote:3ht6cup6]

You go to 3E a lot? I painted that place and I also made/painted all of their signs. In case you were wondering why the place looked so damn good! :bigthumb:[/quote:3ht6cup6]

Only if it was painted with ICI/Glidden paint :biggrin: JK. I worked for Glidden for 2 years as a rep and sold all the paint to the 3E here in DM. I've only been up there once to be honest, but I'm starting another 4-5 month project in North Liberty. The 3E in Cedar Rapids is the closest branch so I'll be visiting there at least once a day. For some reason, my guys don't understand that contrary to popular belief, I don't like to spend my day just driving back and forth to get them parts they forgot to tell me about before I left.

It's a little bit more of a drive then the 3E in Davenport was from Bettendorf and I already had my "coming to Jesus" meeting concerning that issue last week. Hopefully they drivers there are a little more prompt with getting parts delivered though. The Davenport branch acts like shit's just no big deal and whenever they can get it out, it'll be good enough.

sLoWnStEaDy
11-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Nice, i am like a mile from the 3E here off 33rd. every time I drive by it I see the big ass 3E sign and remember how pissed I was that they made me do paint and vinyl on it instead of just masking/painting. They said "there is no way to get a crisp enough line with tape and paint". Dumb asses! so I had to paint it red and lay the black vinyl "3" over it.

by the way... your quoting is getting huge! lol

sparkles
11-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Huge quote FML :? Sorry. I got a little excited with my replies.

Clinical
11-28-2010, 07:01 PM
[quote="logans dad":1wexbfkt][quote="JustinS":1wexbfkt][quote="logans dad":1wexbfkt]I said I wanted to meet him just to see who he is <snip>

Awesome. I'll be dragging the skid loader up there Tuesday morning and I need to go to 3E in Cedar Rapids for parts afterwards. I should be there till Friday.[/quote:1wexbfkt]

You go to 3E a lot? I painted that place and I also made/painted all of their signs. In case you were wondering why the place looked so damn good! :bigthumb:[/quote:1wexbfkt]

Only if it was painted with ICI/Glidden paint :biggrin: JK. I worked for Glidden for 2 years as a rep and sold all the paint to the 3E here in DM. I've only been up there once to be honest, but I'm starting another 4-5 month project in North Liberty. The 3E in Cedar Rapids is the closest branch so I'll be visiting there at least once a day. For some reason, my guys don't understand that contrary to popular belief, I don't like to spend my day just driving back and forth to get them parts they forgot to tell me about before I left.

It's a little bit more of a drive then the 3E in Davenport was from Bettendorf and I already had my "coming to Jesus" meeting concerning that issue last week. Hopefully they drivers there are a little more prompt with getting parts delivered though. The Davenport branch acts like shit's just no big deal and whenever they can get it out, it'll be good enough.[/quote:1wexbfkt]

go train go!

69gt4speed
11-28-2010, 07:09 PM

How about this vid instead? Dustin.... Old song redone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQa7SvVCdZk

DustinsDuster
11-28-2010, 07:18 PM

How about this vid instead? Dustin.... Old song redone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQa7SvVCdZk

I'm not much for the new divas. Christina is pretty hot, but i have a feeling i'd get sick of listening to her pretty quick. Pink probably smells like a locker room.

sparkles
11-28-2010, 07:20 PM
...and a dirty hookers ash tray

sLoWnStEaDy
11-28-2010, 07:49 PM
Pink looks like she would taste very salty, Christina doesn't look that good anymore, pink is bonerific as always, Mia is blackish so... Emma Watson is good stuff but the curtains don't match the drapes...

All in all, I like the dirty sluts so I will have to choose Miley Cyrus.

civicex_1134
11-28-2010, 08:36 PM
For god sakes........ Quit quoting eachother, its fuckin annoying. lol

Deimos
11-28-2010, 08:44 PM
Back in your hole Dallas

69gt4speed
11-28-2010, 08:54 PM
Pink looks like she would taste very salty, Christina doesn't look that good anymore, pink is bonerific as always, Mia is blackish so... Emma Watson is good stuff but the curtains don't match the drapes...

Mileys....legal

civicex_1134
11-28-2010, 08:56 PM
Hole? what u talkin bout? its a sewer drain dip shit GOD!!!!

Sledge_WS6
11-28-2010, 09:17 PM

Mileys....legal

I just got my plane ticket to LAX.

69gt4speed
11-29-2010, 04:08 AM
Ya Pink last i checked is married but she tries anything, you see this...I never will see Miley doing this. She is one athletic woman imo. All live. She was trying Hard to have a baby.. The husband well was a shell of his former self after that I can imagine...lol... poor guy.. You guys gotta understand my wife listens to all the divas. I listen to guitar ppl. W the new car w sync it's this and that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3stsDXki__U

sLoWnStEaDy
11-29-2010, 08:08 AM
Yeah and you will probably never see a Pink sex tape. Miley's is just a matter of time now that she is legal.

LT1Dan
11-29-2010, 05:13 PM

Mileys....legal

Don't you think you would have better luck if you drove the TA out wearing your jean jacket??

While your out there you think you can pick up Kei$ha for me too?

sLoWnStEaDy
11-29-2010, 05:48 PM
She's legal now? Never mind :neener:

DustinsDuster
11-29-2010, 08:02 PM

Mileys....legal

Don't you think you would have better luck if you drove the TA out wearing your jean jacket??

While your out there you think you can pick up Kei$ha for me too?

her dad IS Billy Ray Cyrus after all...

Batwood
12-02-2010, 04:48 PM
[quote="logans dad":gr28ldll]I said I wanted to meet him just to see who he is <snip>

it hasn't happened yet, and i don't see it happening. fighting Vic would be like racing Batwood- lose/lose.
poor Brian LOL[/quote:gr28ldll]

O damn. That hurts! lol.

logans dad
12-05-2010, 05:13 PM
I guess Dustin is an expert on fighting me is like racing Batewood. Fuck off, Come to my house and I will walk up the street away from my property. It wasn't that long ago I sparred every week. I would still spare but work to much now.

The one I would really like Is JustinS, He talks a lot of shit.

JustinS
12-05-2010, 05:18 PM
Only to you old man.

sLoWnStEaDy
12-05-2010, 06:20 PM
You must be some old washed up wannabe boxer huh? About 20 years and 60lbs ago I am guessing? I don't know you, I have never met you, but you are fucking annoying. You sound like a 15 year old black kid, guess what superman, not everyone is out looking for a fight.

My hands are too precious to bust up on someones face, that's why I have a CCW. :bigthumb:

Deimos
12-05-2010, 06:39 PM
Justin is a tiny guy why would ya wanna go and fight him? People run their mouths its a part of life,

sLoWnStEaDy
12-05-2010, 06:46 PM
You just made the list too... HULK SMASH!

JustinS
12-05-2010, 06:51 PM
Justin is a tiny guy why would ya wanna go and fight him? People run their mouths its a part of life,
tiny guy is right, but I still can't stand Vic.

He seriously wanted to kick my ass when I was in high school because one of my friends was mean to his son. :rolleyes: I've never even met Logan but old man Vic wants to kick my ass because of associations I have apparently. It makes me lol.

Deimos
12-05-2010, 06:57 PM
I've tried to beat you a fair amount cuz I'm an asshole and beat all my coworkers

sparkles
12-05-2010, 08:05 PM

He seriously wanted to kick my ass when I was in high school because one of my friends was mean to his son. :rolleyes: I've never even met Logan but old man Vic wants to kick my ass because of associations I have apparently. It makes me lol.

Que some dumbass quote by Snickerflicker about Vic being a badass and Snicker wanting to grow up to be just like him....

Clinical
12-05-2010, 08:13 PM

Que some dumbass quote by Snickerflicker about Vic being a badass and Snicker wanting to grow up to be just like him....

ROFL, I was literally already wondering where snickerlicker was to tell us who Vic's next victim is.

JustinS
12-05-2010, 09:40 PM

If I could *like* this I would

DustinsDuster
12-05-2010, 10:09 PM
I guess Dustin is an expert on fighting me is like racing Batewood. Fuck off, Come to my house and I will walk up the street away from my property. It wasn't that long ago I sparred every week. I would still spare but work to much now.

The one I would really like Is JustinS, He talks a lot of shit.

know what the hell you are talking about before you post vic. i made the comparrison of fighting you and racing Batwood, in that if a person lost to you in a fight, they got beat up by an old man. but even if they won; good job, you just beat up an old man. same as racing Batwood; you lose, you just got beat by a grandma car. you win, good job, you beat a 4 door buick.

in short vic, (at least for me anyway) there's no reason to fight you. i really don't see you saying anything to me that would piss me off enough to want to fight you. really, it would probably take something so bad, that no one would blame me for wanting to kick your ass.

sparkles
12-06-2010, 05:48 AM
Yeah, that was the point I was trying to make earlier.

sparkles
12-06-2010, 06:52 PM
ROFL, I was literally already wondering where snickerlicker was to tell us who Vic's next victim is.

Here's something he can talk about too. YSI what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPVJUCAjAT8

sLoWnStEaDy
12-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Here's something he can talk about too. YSI what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPVJUCAjAT8

LOL, who the fuck still says "BOOYA"?

Deimos
12-06-2010, 07:49 PM
F4 is old hat, they have an F5 now that is HUGE

Sledge_WS6
12-07-2010, 02:57 PM
She does have a Trans Am in the party in the USA video so I guess I can make a road-trip over break. And sorry to tell ya LT1Dan, Kei$ha is a Trans Am lover too, its her favorite car :supz:
PS - My dad can kick everyone here's dad's ass ;)

Fucking keep hitting edit instead of quote. Sorry Tyler

-Kitch

Domestic Disturbance
12-07-2010, 09:06 PM
PS - My dad can kick everyone here's dad's ass ;)

Fucking keep hitting edit instead of quote. Sorry Tyler

-Kitch

Now, what I was trying to say was that you haven't met Ralph have you :cop:

Sledge_WS6
12-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Now, what I was trying to say was that you haven't met Ralph have you :cop:

And you haven't met the 'General' yet. How dare you rape my posts with your slander?

civicex_1134
12-13-2010, 06:28 PM
people are still posting in this topic,........... and its not even about the topic. Shits comedy! just sayin.

Sledge_WS6
12-14-2010, 09:42 AM
people are still posting in this topic,........... and its not even about the topic. Shits comedy! just sayin.

Welcome to IAF. You shoulda seen the Fifdy VS Uncle T thread....

Clinical
12-14-2010, 11:25 AM
here's another great one
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9216 (http://www.iowaautoforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9216)