PDA

View Full Version : New Boss 302 video and on speed channel This Monday....

69gt4speed
11-20-2010, 06:15 PM
Here's Edsel himself pitching the new Boss 302 and also will be on speed channel this Monday.

Latest rumor base boss 302 is 40k and laguna seca version close to 48k. So Scott and Scotty save some $. I got the gt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTX0aIR65J4

Sleeping
11-20-2010, 06:31 PM
Like the 2 keys feature

69gt4speed
11-20-2010, 07:05 PM
The beauty of the 2 key feature a reg gt has that feature for a valet key. So reverse engineer it put something like that in my gt almost as good as a switchable chips. This car will make gm do something for sure.

69gt4speed
11-25-2010, 12:13 AM
Fairly good history lesson on how new boss 302 came about for those who watched. It tickled me Parnelli Jones set fastest lap time, got ballz of steel still I guess. That's why I like the ford mustang guys, you ever hear about chrysler or chevy gearheads? I mean just saying these guys you know putting their ballz on the line in these times and on video. I like that... :supz:

Be like some pepsi engineer saying we are bringing back old mountain dew and it is awesome, screw the new stuff for you old guys that want real sugar.... And you young ppl try it it was great then and now...

stangvortech
11-25-2010, 11:08 AM
that is cool, I hope that guy knows it has more then one cam. lol that car is going to be sick reminds me of the bullitt.

XR4LIFE
11-25-2010, 04:35 PM
I would throw the regular key away and just use the red one haha thats pretty sweet :supz:

Domestic Disturbance
11-26-2010, 03:23 AM
I would throw the regular key away and just use the red one haha thats pretty sweet :supz:

Haha Exactly. That way you'd never have the "You want to run them at the light? Hold on let me find my other key" haha. I really think its a his and hers setup, they just can't market it like that :biggrin:

69gt4speed
11-27-2010, 08:14 PM
I'd just like someone on here buy one at least the base one w the track key. Back in the day there had a guy w a highly modded one in independence mo. It was pretty quick. This looks to be at least as good as that one in a straight line. That one had 4.30 gears. We'll see what else gm and chrysler going to do.

I often don't see a partial owner come out on a ad for a sports car and say a race car w a license plate or take on everything on or off the track. Not exactly all safety bs. I some reason just am crazy about that tricolor paint w black stripes, it looks bad azz to me.