PDA

View Full Version : 2011 to old gt500

69gt4speed
11-16-2010, 08:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAZKAjvFz4o&hd=1

skipdownstairs
11-18-2010, 01:34 PM
WOW SHAAAAAAZAAAAM!! Those guys did a mind blowing job building those Stangs One thing Mustang did is make their cars close to resembling the old look even outta the factory Wish they woulda spent more time on the camaro believe it or not I am more less a chevy guy in a nut shell but they just dont have it folks..... and not too mention they are still using push rods ;)

69gt4speed
11-18-2010, 07:57 PM
WOW SHAAAAAAZAAAAM!! Those guys did a mind blowing job building those Stangs One thing Mustang did is make their cars close to resembling the old look even outta the factory Wish they woulda spent more time on the camaro believe it or not I am more less a chevy guy in a nut shell but they just dont have it folks..... and not too mention they are still using push rods ;)
Ya that tivct is so quiet yet powerful I'm seeing those putting out hp like the best for same cam specs and c.i. And the retro look is pretty cool. This guy def has the outside look down, gt500's they were always way expensive even back in early 70's around 8 to 10k or so for a real low mi one. But this is lot better imo. Prob who knows how much. 80 -100k or so. I been looking at all the sema stuff I need a invite and go to that sometime.