PDA

View Full Version : Daddy needs a new dash

Deimos
11-15-2010, 08:59 PM
Anyone know anybody in town that does a good job making a metal or fiberglass dash? If so I am ineterested.

drfast4ward
11-16-2010, 05:59 AM
Anyone know anybody in town that does a good job making a metal or fiberglass dash? If so I am ineterested.

google vfn fiberglass they are almost local

$279.00
http://www.vfnfiberglass.com/8292camarodash.JPG

Deimos
11-16-2010, 06:21 AM
No No, I need a custom dash, I have like ten of those factory dashes. Thank you though.

K-ville
11-16-2010, 12:29 PM
nightmare motorsports hes in nevada his name is scott he can make ya whatever you want.

Scott
11-16-2010, 01:47 PM
H+W dude! They could fab you up a badass aluminum one I'm sure, saw a couple body panels they were making for some european sports car out of aluminum with the english wheel and it looked sweet. Id recomend them first or hit up Chris, there was also a guy named Rex Mitchell around that did awesome work with body panels.

You want something that resembles a factory dash or are you looking for a bracket car style thats just a few flat pieces of aluminum with holes in it??

Deimos
11-16-2010, 07:40 PM
More so just a piece of metal with some gauges.

Scott
11-17-2010, 07:16 AM
In that case you can just order a generic dash from sheetmetal fabricators, Im sure there is some companies that make simple trim to fit dash's or just get some shears and aluminum from Storm Steel and start cutting and rivet the biotch together. Talk to H+W and see if they can order a cheap bracket race dash