PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawn

Fire Hawk
11-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Going to try something different. Thank you everyone who posted the remarks for me.

Drifte
11-07-2010, 09:24 PM
Micah been awhile. Post up some pics, you always kept good care of your Mustang when I knew ya, Im sure pics will show it.

Fire Hawk
11-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Micah been awhile. Post up some pics, you always kept good care of your Mustang when I knew ya, Im sure pics will show it.

Thank you Colton!

I'll get some pics up asap. May take me a couple days betwen work and school. I still have the link from the guy that I bought it from and the pictures he had taken from when I purchased it.

Domestic Disturbance
11-08-2010, 05:31 AM
I'm drooling even without pictures. My favorite mustang and in the best color!

Deimos
11-08-2010, 07:46 PM
This Mustang is sweet and aligned by the best alignment tech in town ;)

Fire Hawk
11-08-2010, 08:29 PM

Thank you Jake! The car drives perfect after you aligned it.

Bump for pictures that were added and the smaller things I forgot in the list.
The only flaw in the paint is on the hood. Ford had issues with their paint/primer adhesion and that is how the hood looked when I bought the car. I don't think about it as it's not noticable unless it's pointed out to someone generally.

69gt4speed
11-08-2010, 11:18 PM

Yea need to run the blue one over to you. Somehow I screwed up when I put the plates on. idk how but I did.

Yes why I wanted sterling gray very close to dsg. Hard to see at night too. Very nice the mach is. I approve highly.

Fire Hawk
11-18-2010, 03:08 PM
Bump. Car just rolled over 40k. Price change $14,500 obo or $14,000 without the radio/navigation unit.

Fire Hawk
11-19-2010, 04:26 PM
update... due to dogs being dogs. :banghead: I have a couple vet bills that came up from this morning and to help move this. I've updated the priced as I want to be able to take care of the vet bills asap.

NewSpeedSteed
11-20-2010, 06:59 AM
GLWS

Love those cars, I am looking for a new daily driver and I'd love to have that one for a daily and mine for a toy/weekend car but I'm not ready to buy anything yet.

Domestic Disturbance
11-20-2010, 02:05 PM
GLWS

Love those cars, I am looking for a new daily driver and I'd love to have that one for a daily and mine for a toy/weekend car but I'm not ready to buy anything yet.
Haha, and have 2 mach 1s. Thats too funny. Wish I was rich enough to have this as another toy

Fire Hawk
11-20-2010, 06:19 PM
Thank you! I don't want to sell it as it's an absolute blast to drive and the mods that are on it are what I've wanted. Just missing a couple others to make it complete.
I just need to free myself up to get something things addressed around the house that are needed and a few bills taken care of that were not expected. :banghead: :help:

Drifte
11-21-2010, 09:37 AM
ridiculous price man, If someone bought the forester I'd take it off your hands. (and I never even wanted a mustang).

Fire Hawk
11-21-2010, 06:34 PM
ridiculous price man, If someone bought the forester I'd take it off your hands. (and I never even wanted a mustang).

Just doing what I need to do. :suspect: It's not an easy decision for me but I know what needs to be done.

Deimos
11-21-2010, 06:49 PM
I vote keep the mustang and smoke Caleb with it.

Fire Hawk
12-12-2010, 09:32 PM
So far I've had 3 scammers saying they wanted to buy it. Two from ebay and one from QC auction site. One person on another forum ask if I still have it... but no response yet.

Car is still for sale sitting the garage.

Fire Hawk
01-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Still have the car. Make an offer as the worse thing I can say is no. Otherwise the car might be going to a dealer to see what the trade value is to get out from underneath it.

Fire Hawk
01-22-2011, 07:48 PM
sale pending

Fire Hawk
02-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Still for sale.

BlownPony306
02-09-2011, 10:15 PM
I've riden in this car and it's definitely one clean ride! Sounds beastly too with the exhaust. Will make someone really happy.

Fire Hawk
02-11-2011, 08:14 PM

It just may happen! Going to need some sticky tires!

Deimos
02-12-2011, 05:21 AM

now that's what i like to hear.

Domestic Disturbance
02-13-2011, 01:11 AM
Good to see you keeping it. It always makes me nervous to see a well kept car, cause I'm paranoid some clueless shit will get ahold of it and ruin it.

Fire Hawk
02-13-2011, 08:05 AM

now that's what i like to hear.

Good to see you keeping it. It always makes me nervous to see a well kept car, cause I'm paranoid some clueless shit will get ahold of it and ruin it.

I'm glad things are working out now to where it looks like I should be able to keep it! I don't like the idea of it going to anyone else! If caleb build's the motor he wants I'm going to need a whole lot more than just some better tires to keep with his other car!