PDA

View Full Version : magazine stuff

sLoWnStEaDy
10-25-2010, 06:57 PM
I know this is kind of a weird thing but I can't bring myself to throw this stuff away. I have a bunch of car magazines from the 50's, 60's, 70', 80's, 90's and early '00's. Hot Rodder, Hot Rod, Street Scene etc...
A lot of these I went through and took out some articles and pictures that I liked, just to cover the walls of the new shop. I though I would see if anyone might want them to go through and do the same. They are basically ones I planned to throw away form my collection, either because they weren't in good enough shape or because I had doubles or they where just some random car magazine that didn't fit in my collection.
Or, if you want something in particular, I could try to find something. Like if you are a mustang guy and want mustang articles/pictures from the 60's, 70's etc... I could try to dig some up. A lot of them are black and white but I have color as well...

Free if you want the whole box, or a few bucks if you want me to dig through it all for something in particular...