PDA

View Full Version : Pitbull pups and adult pitbull

sLoWnStEaDy
10-16-2010, 06:00 PM
Heya... just seeing if anyone on here would be interested in a puppy or a grown pitbull.

We have 2-3 puppies that are not spoken for, 1-female and 2-males. We are also considering re-homing BAMF if we can find a suitable place for him to go. He is a GREAT dog, all white, male, 2.5~ years old. He is great with kids and other animals, just needs a place where he can RUN. He has way too much stored up energy now that we live in a house with no fucking yard...

Puppies are $150-$200 each (depends on what the shots and such ends up costing us)
BAMF will be "free". he is not neutered yet so you will have to do that before you can take him...

KobleTsi
10-19-2010, 11:06 AM
Ill give you two turbine wheels for all of the above

sLoWnStEaDy
10-19-2010, 12:18 PM
haha... I am planning to check out that Nova in the near future though!

KobleTsi
10-19-2010, 02:35 PM
Didn't know if u got my text eariler or not, anyways. Ill get u them wheels and ill get some pics of nova if you are serious

Jappbox
10-19-2010, 03:40 PM
I didnt know people bought pitbulls, hell I see 100's of them a day given away in waterloo!! shitz gangsta

sLoWnStEaDy
10-19-2010, 06:34 PM
I didnt know people bought pitbulls, hell I see 100's of them a day given away in waterloo!! shitz gangsta

LOL...

These would be like $2k dogs if I went through the work of getting papers. The mother is Nigerino and the father is Razors Edge. What do you expect from Waterloo every monkey up there probably has a pitbull and I am sure none of them are smart enough to keep their dogs from getting pregnant. To the best of my knowledge, food stamps don't work for dog food.

Because I know someone will say something. We planned to have one litter of pups before we got them fixed. We had a bunch of family/friends that wanted BAMF and/or Eris so we decided to offer them an offspring instead... lol Two of the people moved out of state now and one is no longer able to have any pets so we have two that are no longer spoken for.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-19-2010, 06:35 PM
Didn't know if u got my text eariler or not, anyways. Ill get u them wheels and ill get some pics of nova if you are serious

Yeah, I did, I PM'd you earlier. She said she is interested in the Nova and wants pics.

69gt4speed
10-21-2010, 11:13 PM
Just a idea go out to marion hyvee and put up a flyer, we got rid of 6 of 7 dogs from ur old one u had. I had best luck over there.

sLoWnStEaDy
11-03-2010, 10:14 AM
One puppy left... Male, 8 weeks old, 9lbs~, white with brindle spots, shots done...