PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recommend a septic company for new septic install?

warchild145
10-14-2010, 12:50 PM
I am going to need a new septic system installed before I can sell my house and was wondering if anyone had any experience with a service in the area of Walker they might recommend? I have contacted Groth out of Manchester and McBurney in Marion and they are going to call back to set up a time to come look at it and give me a price.

Was hoping for more choices but a search only netted those two results.

AutoMods
10-14-2010, 05:52 PM
omish ran company named landis or landice was supposedly the cheapest guy around and i heard he does a good job

skipdownstairs
10-18-2010, 01:51 PM
I know where Groth's is never had them do anything for me but I think they would treat you fair. Just like anything else look whoever it is look them in the eye and ask them, now this is all the more its going to cost? after he gives you the bid so they don't try to hose ya for a few hundred dollars more... Been there done that!!! Or you can do it your self in some areas you just have to have it inspected by a water and sanitation guy, that's what I ended up doing then after he leaves, tear up all the fucking infiltrator system (shits expensive) and send it back;) and hook her into the neighbors field tile line hahaha!!!!

There is also Oasis Well and Pump here in Manchester I know them personally and they do awesome work the guy you want to talk to is Luke here's his number 563 927 6503

warchild145
10-29-2010, 05:36 PM
I know where Groth's is never had them do anything for me but I think they would treat you fair. Just like anything else look whoever it is look them in the eye and ask them, now this is all the more its going to cost? after he gives you the bid so they don't try to hose ya for a few hundred dollars more... Been there done that!!! Or you can do it your self in some areas you just have to have it inspected by a water and sanitation guy, that's what I ended up doing then after he leaves, tear up all the fucking infiltrator system (shits expensive) and send it back;) and hook her into the neighbors field tile line hahaha!!!!

There is also Oasis Well and Pump here in Manchester I know them personally and they do awesome work the guy you want to talk to is Luke here's his number 563 927 6503

Gave Oasis a call. Luke is suppose to call me back but haven't heard back from them. Maybe next week.

Seems everyone is not returning phone calls or anything. Need at least two bids for the septic as my house may be sold but it depends on the price of the septic so it would be nice if someone would get back to me sometime soon before the guy walks away.