PDA

View Full Version : Cordova This Friday Night

Clinical
10-13-2010, 09:41 PM
Last midnight mayhem. Wondering if anyone else is going to be there. I'll be there during the day and maybe during the night.

I'm starting my busy schedule tomorrow morning.

Loading up my buddy's freshly rebuilt sohc civic, has maybe 10 miles on the build - going to kansas city for his tune appointment at 5:30pm hoping for 400whp, ran 11.8 last time at the track with 303whp, then coming back home probably around 3-4am, sleep all day.. hopefully my stuff I ordered is here and I can throw it on the laser and drive it up.

Depending on what he runs and if that 300zx that always wins the shootout is there, not sure if I'll be staying for the midnight mayhem, but we'll see.

drfast4ward
10-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Last midnight mayhem. Wondering if anyone else is going to be there. I'll be there during the day and maybe during the night.

I'm starting my busy schedule tomorrow morning.

Loading up my buddy's freshly rebuilt sohc civic, has maybe 10 miles on the build - going to kansas city for his tune appointment at 5:30pm hoping for 400whp, ran 11.8 last time at the track with 303whp, then coming back home probably around 3-4am, sleep all day.. hopefully my stuff I ordered is here and I can throw it on the laser and drive it up.

Depending on what he runs and if that 300zx that always wins the shootout is there, not sure if I'll be staying for the midnight mayhem, but we'll see.

FrankenDarts going should be good to go :)

AutoMods
10-19-2010, 09:05 AM
did frankendart go?

Clinical
10-19-2010, 10:40 AM
I didn't stay late enough to know.

My buddy with his civic won the import shootout though, 30-70 miles on the rebuild - running on me&his tune! booyah!
I felt accomplished starting the day not knowing a thing about hondata let alone tuning a E85 civic with internals/built head, and by the end of the day I think I knew it better than DSMLink, haha

I probably could of stayed and maybe won the shootout, but I didn't want a repeat of the last Cordova trip when I took the talon up despite having woken up at 6am after going to sleep at 2am, been in class all day, and coming back at 3am at night I caught my head dropping a couple times.. kept seeing traffic cones spinning, deer that weren't really there..
Got home at 5am, but i seriously don't even ever remember getting home.. just waking up the next day and was like holy fuck I hope the talon is in the garage and not in a ditch somewhere.

And I was already tired when we left this time so I decided to head back early too, good thing because I crashed for a solid 10 hours when I got back