PDA

View Full Version : ADDERAL!!!

skipdownstairs
10-13-2010, 11:35 AM
If your still mad at the CUNT harassing that young girl and her family this will cheer you up!! :bigthumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpeqCzIfFis

Drifte
10-13-2010, 12:00 PM
aderol...isn't that for adhd?

SaNdMaNsSi
10-13-2010, 12:33 PM
Eh...it really doesn't actually do anything for mood. It speeds up your body systems, that's about it. The skit was funny, but not realistic. Adderall increases memory and concentration. It basically shuts down all non-essential functions of the brain which is why it is used as an ADHD drug. It doesn't drastically induce dopamine release which is what would cause elation. Just an FYI.

Drifte
10-13-2010, 12:41 PM
^ Thats what I thought, I borrowed my bro's bottle for finals at UNI. lol..I ended up cleaning and doing no homework or studying.

SaNdMaNsSi
10-13-2010, 01:08 PM
^ Thats what I thought, I borrowed my bro's bottle for finals at UNI. lol..I ended up cleaning and doing no homework or studying.

I won't lie, the stuff is spectacular if you want to do well in college. I have narcolepsy, so I have a lifetime supply. But the side effects suck. Basically it's withdrawal symptoms that you'd get from meth without losing hair/teeth etc. The effect on concentration is nice: If you have a project that needs to get done but you don't think you have the energy to do it, try it on Adderall....You'd have a whole house roofed in one night....overnight....then you'd clean up the shingles....and take them to the dump.....and then side your house even if you didn't need to....then you'd build a garage....then you'd run the electrical and heat for the garage....then you'd build your neighbor one.....all in one night.

Scott
10-13-2010, 03:40 PM
I think I want some!!! Maybe my car would actually get done

69gt4speed
10-13-2010, 10:21 PM
No different than old legal speed back in the day. Yea if you go to college full time and then work 8 hrs it can get you through for a while but sooner or later gotta crash on weekends. Its mostly Dexedrine w some meth thrown in. Nothing to play with. I suppose it would have kept me awake today but it's hard on your heart. Well when messed up like I am. As it was had to do a 30 min nap at rest area. 11 hrs driving is a long time.

SaNdMaNsSi
10-14-2010, 08:40 AM
No different than old legal speed back in the day. Yea if you go to college full time and then work 8 hrs it can get you through for a while but sooner or later gotta crash on weekends. Its mostly Dexedrine w some meth thrown in. Nothing to play with. I suppose it would have kept me awake today but it's hard on your heart. Well when messed up like I am. As it was had to do a 30 min nap at rest area. 11 hrs driving is a long time.

Dexedrine and Adderall are two different drugs. They produce the same effects on the brain, but act in 2 completely different ways. If your Dr. isn't a moron, neither should be hard on your heart. All it does is speed up your body systems, you might feel agitated if you take too high of a dose, but it really has no effect on your heart at all aside from increasing blood pressure. There is absolutely NO methamphetamine in either drug. Meth is a facsimile of these two drugs, but works in a slightly different way: It has a high methyl group which causes hair loss, tooth decay and loss, etc. Don't confuse the two. Dex/Add have all of the positives of "speed" with few of the negative side effects. By far the absolute best of these drugs is Provigil. SUPER expensive: I think my prescription is 1500 a month (thank God for good insurance, and a big FU to Obama) but there are literally zero negative side effects with Provigil and you definitely don't get the feeling of heartburn or pain of any kind. Awesome stuff.

NewSpeedSteed
10-14-2010, 07:17 PM

I won't lie, the stuff is spectacular if you want to do well in college. I have narcolepsy, so I have a lifetime supply. But the side effects suck. Basically it's withdrawal symptoms that you'd get from meth without losing hair/teeth etc. The effect on concentration is nice: If you have a project that needs to get done but you don't think you have the energy to do it, try it on Adderall....You'd have a whole house roofed in one night....overnight....then you'd clean up the shingles....and take them to the dump.....and then side your house even if you didn't need to....then you'd build a garage....then you'd run the electrical and heat for the garage....then you'd build your neighbor one.....all in one night.

LMAO! :bigthumb:

85XR7Project
10-15-2010, 05:44 AM
I'm on Adderal... I need it though...

SaNdMaNsSi
10-15-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm on Adderal... I need it though...

I eat it like M&M's....nom nom nom.....WHO WANTS TO RACE THEIR CAR VS. ME ON FOOT!!!! NOM NOM NOM

Caleb
10-16-2010, 12:13 AM
Its a Nutrigrain Commercial. Not for Adderal.

skipdownstairs
10-20-2010, 07:16 AM
I think the black guy is looking at a pair of pink panties in the beginning.... lmfao