PDA

View Full Version : Some v8, 6's and 4's at tristate

69gt4speed
09-21-2010, 01:29 AM
Various cars, somebody will like something. Sept. 10 deal at tristate. Comp eliminator class.

http://www.youtube.com/user/official22y ... 8f5n4_icuE (http://www.youtube.com/user/official22yrs#p/a/u/0/78f5n4_icuE)

c_mart_28
09-21-2010, 08:47 PM
Too bad that track isn't prepped like that all the time..

might actually have to make the trip occasionally.

AutoMods
09-21-2010, 10:54 PM
nice high quality video

69gt4speed
09-22-2010, 12:36 AM
Yea they do this for big events and then ride it out the rest of the time for test and tune. That yr I went first man runoff nothing was done whatever, it was leftover. And ice in burnout box first time. I really like the place cause just put it in neutral and ride it down cooling off all the time. But no damn prep for joe avg. If they did like cfr be a wonderful track. Idk why the hell at least prep first 330 ft at least once before racing starts.. Damn dangerous for you guys w hp. Even first 120 ft be a improvement for guys like me.

69gt4speed
09-22-2010, 12:43 AM
Here's some s/s too, various cars, notice the ss/ah guys get biggest tires. One reason why they have their own class. But notice that scj ran under their posted index the most. The first race was the mighty ss/ah dodge hemi barracuda.

http://www.youtube.com/user/official22y ... A--a8ElFKM (http://www.youtube.com/user/official22yrs#p/a/u/2/TA--a8ElFKM)

69gt4speed
09-22-2010, 12:52 AM
Now again look at Randy Hopkins, he blew every damn s/s out of the water.... And set a record... I hear the dodge boys whining. U saw the mighty hemi only go in low 9's. Cause it was hot. Prob d/a was high. What u think about that Deimos and Dustin? It shows to me Ford is damn serious on kickin some azz and Brian Wolfe is a genius racer at heart.. And scj makes a boatload of hp and tq. Deimos, mr gm, comments? What, I hear cheating? If these hemi's make 1000 crank hp what is this bad boy making? 572 c.i. hemi maybe even 600 c.i. It's epic.... Sorry but it is... No Bs. Doesn't even have bars. I think his rollcage needs a upgrade from 8.5 certified.

Randy, quickest scj in the land. It's epic for sure. 475/500 crank hp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paRiaFAoMD0

DustinsDuster
09-22-2010, 04:00 AM
Here's some s/s too, various cars, notice the ss/ah guys get biggest tires. One reason why they have their own class. But notice that scj ran under their posted index the most. The first race was the mighty ss/ah dodge hemi barracuda.

http://www.youtube.com/user/official22y ... A--a8ElFKM (http://www.youtube.com/user/official22yrs#p/a/u/2/TA--a8ElFKM)

Plymouth made the Barracuda; Dodge makes the Dart. both are '68's for that class.

Deimos
09-22-2010, 04:03 AM
Go to bed dustin

Deimos
09-22-2010, 04:08 AM
Lol I just noticed my name. People have put a whipple on a 528 and gotten 928 ft lbs of torque and that was ten years ago. If you ever read super stock magazine the two fasest guys own a Cuda and a Nova both are in the low tens and high 9's I do believe.

DustinsDuster
09-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Go to bed dustin

i was just getting ready to head to work....

Deimos
09-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Lol I figured as much. I was just being evil.

69gt4speed
09-22-2010, 09:30 PM
The deal is Deimos that 4.0 whipple is not legal on any other engine period in super stock. I did not say some fantasy class, of course I know in the end it is c.i. and most money wins.

Sorry Dustin you are right... It won't never happen again...

The quickest s/s car right now is a hemi running a 8.28 in ss/ah. 2nd quickest fastest w a s/s record is Randy. There are no gm's that quick or fast period look it up yourself. Google nhra records then look up stock and s/s you will see the hemi, the scj and the cj's as quickest in the land. You know I wouldn't bs anyone, might as well be derrick then, wtf.

Deimos
09-23-2010, 06:18 PM
Read muscle car magazine man. Anyways I think at no point and time did I say a 528 hemi with a whipple would pass as stock or ran in a stock class. So reread my post if the mood strikes ya. I do belive the Ford cobra jets were also listed in the top ten slowest factory muscle. I could look it up but lets face it. I'm lazy and I really don't give a shit. I am a firm believer in stock sucks. My engine is chevy based but most definately not a chevy. As far as fordsconcerned, I love them because they are built cheap to break cheap. Mopars break alot too, but they require a little more special tools to fix.

69gt4speed
09-23-2010, 11:58 PM
I don't think a 8:47 is slow only one s/s quicker, a mopar hemi. And now ford owns aa/s a/s aa/sa and a/sa. The deal is you or I don't have the money to run a car like that period. So hardly anyone around here doesn't give a sh-t about stock or s/s cars. To expensive, too many rules to follow plus they can make you tear down your engine for inspection. Like nascar on the dragstrip. Very hard to win and expensive hobby.

I already knew I was wasting my time w you, no matter what ford sucks to you. My blue car been beat on all the time and got 44k on it. Yea I broke some stuff but a stick will do that w any brand. I like all cars if they do good. Sorry wasted ur time.

Maybe some ford guys will appreciate it idk. Everything is spelled out what u can have. even cams and head castings. Scj per nhra
500 hp 330 ci 10.5 compression Supercharged Whipple w intake 7R3V-9425-GB 1.81 H/R head cc 48.0 B,2,5,6 w/follower ratio of 1.81

2= Intercooled
5= Whipple Supercharger inlet 5.875 x 2.725, 3.970 inch pulley, lower pulley inner pulley 8.125 inch outer pulley 7
6= Oval throttle body #M-9926-SCJ or M-9926-SCJM
B= RF7R3V-6C064-AA, RF-4G7V-6C064-CB head casting
500hp 330 c.i. .074 deck Flat piston valves 2@1.462/2@1.265 cam lift . 473/.473 head gasket @ .037 Beehive valve springs

That's partial specs.

69gt4speed
09-24-2010, 12:50 AM
Lol I just noticed my name. People have put a whipple on a 528 and gotten 928 ft lbs of torque and that was ten years ago. If you ever read super stock magazine the two fasest guys own a Cuda and a Nova both are in the low tens and high 9's I do believe.

I don't know what you are smoking but they do not make it anymore...Super Stock & Drag Illustrated Magazine is gone. Been gone for yrs. And muscle car report is about old azz cars like I just sold. Pos holley carbs and all that can't idle crapola. These newer cars are the sh-t. Hell w the old ones. I prob know more about lsx engines going fast than u do. At least I hang w lsx ppl that know their sh-t and do it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chevy guy....Man, I sure do miss SS&DI. Here's some scans of various covers.

Deimos
09-24-2010, 05:59 AM
Any time you wanna try to hang wrenching you just come on out and get some old man. You can think you know more than anyone??? I have a friend that runs 7.43's with Y trim does that mean I know more than you cuz I worked on it? Just curiou cuz honestly you called my name out remember, just cuz you kick it with Georgie ad Eddy don't make you the king shit of LS cars.

69gt4speed
09-24-2010, 11:43 AM
Just pm me, like I said sorry to waste your time. I had a long response but really it wasn't worth it. Yea I'm old, bfd. U will be too. I wrenched plenty cause remember fords are such a pos. Where is urs?

Deimos
09-24-2010, 12:27 PM
I drove it to work....

sparkles
09-29-2010, 08:59 PM
Funny how someone can call out your name, talk some smack, and then when that said person starts saying something back, you go with the old "sorry for wasting your time, thought I was just having a friendly conversation".

Yeah, uh huh. You know you were poking the dog with a stick.

BTW. Sorry for my response. It's probably wasting your time from looking up more Mustang videos on Youtube and posting them on here.