PDA

View Full Version : DAMN...

CiviC_boY
09-19-2010, 11:30 PM
Thats all i can say...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwF-kr91uxU

69gt4speed
09-20-2010, 01:18 AM
Ed B already posted this mo or less, but man it has a lenco very not street friendly, look it up if u don't believe me. I myself thought they were the sh-t but after reading all the bs for street driving Idk. A faceplated/dogbox manual or say th400 w that backend od is better imo. And 100% don't fk w it. Yea that nova might be a so called street car, maybe those transmissions have improved, last I knew lot of oil and clutch discs for a very few miles. Never the less impressive for a plated car. I am so damn old I don't give a crap about all that, a car w ps,a/c, pb, etc.etc. and gets 25 mpg and does ok 1/4 mi wise is what I want. You young guys can take that bucking bbc lenco carb ride w no anything for a street car. I sold one w/o many things, for a new one just a few weeks ago. I'm getting old I suppose. Even got a auto. wtf.

Scott
09-20-2010, 07:36 AM
Actually the Lenco's drive great on the street, dont need the clutch to shift between gears, but like you said there is some maintenance involved, they use planetary gear sets and clutchs just like auto trans so you have to set the shifter pressure manually instead of using fluid pressure. Buut when your going for the fastest street car is the world somethings obviously have to be taken to extremes, I would rather have a lenco than a faceplated trans on the street since you dont have to match RPM or grind the crap out of it to make it shift.. Lenco's just look intimidating

Domestic Disturbance
09-20-2010, 03:47 PM
Ya, if it passed Drag week, it passes in my book! And that shot in the rain says it all

Scott
09-20-2010, 05:04 PM
I love the flames coming out of the waste gates and specially the tailpipes when hes on that 2 step!! badass machine