PDA

View Full Version : More Derrek Faggotry

Clinical
09-05-2010, 06:27 PM
So while I was away I got left this by Derrek on facebook.
Why I ever even accepted this little fag's request I don't know nor do I know why he sent me one. I guess he just gets desperate when he realizes he has no friends and starts sweet talking people who he's pissed off.

Derek

dude you need to shut your mouth... you don't know me and calling out bs on what im doing on a paticular day... really dude

grow the fuck up... bring your pos car to cr and ill run you... oh wait there's no way it would make it that far without breaking something....

and i doubt your delivery job couple pay for the bet id throw down against your broke ass
7:19pmDerek is offline.

Dude you're a fuckin tool.

You didn't pay for daddy's s4, you didn't build it.
You talk like a fuckin hard ass when you know you won't get spoke to back one on one.
It was obvious you just were backpedalling on rob's challenge.

You drive a fuckin celica and give daddy blowjobs to get to drive his s4, and you have the nerve to dish out others.

It's not even so much about whose car is faster, it's the fact you're a little pussy who just runs his fucking mouth. You ever wonder why NO one on this board likes you? Have you ever SERIOUSLY wondered?

Probably isnt in your mental capacity to even begin to 'think' of such a thing.
For you to be telling ME to grow the fuck up is laughable.

All I did was say 'horse shit' to your excuse for not racing rob and you get all butthurt and give me a wall of bullshit on facebook.

YOU grow the fuck up and get your own car.
I'll be happy to race your celica for money.

If I do remember right YOUR car is a celica, so lets do it.
I'm not racing daddy's s4 that was payed for all with daddy's money aside from maybe the gas you've bought for it and the cum stains on the interior from you sucking off daddy.

You just showed your face around here a month or two ago after having dissapeared for like 4-6 months. Its clear to me now you just waited and kept a low profile to try to wash your shitty reputation a bit and mend some ends with people. I thought you were being an alright guy and maybe HAD grown the fuck up.

But as you can see from current threads here you're already at the bottom of the shit list around here. You can say I'm the one that started the shit, but I already realized you were the same little backpedalling pussy shit from your excuses after excuses and shit talking in the other thread. Lol bus lengths on a cobra for example.

Disappear again, and don't come back you tool

sLoWnStEaDy
09-05-2010, 06:55 PM
I like how he says "bring your pos car"... yeah, so he can run you in his STEP DADS $30k 12 second "investment"....

or throw down a large chunk of money ($500+) and I am sure if you split it 50/50 my uncle will let you barrow his car for a few seconds. :supz:

SaNdMaNsSi
09-05-2010, 07:18 PM
This kid makes me laugh. Isn't he the one complaining about how he couldn't afford to drive a better car because he has too many tickets and can't afford insurance on anything except the Celica? Even a "delivery driver" as he puts it, can afford insurance while having lots of tickets on their record. Just because he has a job mopping up semen in the basement of the Adult Shop doesn't mean he has to run his mouth....Oh wait....That mouth gets plenty of workout.....

OldSkoolRCR
09-05-2010, 07:44 PM
My broke azz will throw down a $500 bet against Daddys car...you know a N/A LS1 you beaten alot of them remember, DAM I have been after this tool for a few weeks now and NO RESPONSE!!!

Deimos
09-05-2010, 07:55 PM
he is afraid of the eddy B

69gt4speed
09-05-2010, 09:19 PM
He's afraid of blue turd too since I think last fall. And it's a ford...LOL

derek072887
09-06-2010, 01:12 PM
My broke azz will throw down a $500 bet against Daddys car...you know a N/A LS1 you beaten alot of them remember, DAM I have been after this tool for a few weeks now and NO RESPONSE!!!

im not fucking retarded douche bag... stop thinking i will ever race you... you have a 9 sec car.. does it make you feel good to try to race a maybe 12 sec car? wow move on buddy

derek072887
09-06-2010, 01:13 PM
This kid makes me laugh. Isn't he the one complaining about how he couldn't afford to drive a better car because he has too many tickets and can't afford insurance on anything except the Celica? Even a "delivery driver" as he puts it, can afford insurance while having lots of tickets on their record. Just because he has a job mopping up semen in the basement of the Adult Shop doesn't mean he has to run his mouth....Oh wait....That mouth gets plenty of workout.....

couldn't afford insurance due to being on SR-22... i am now off of SR-22 and can afford insurance just fine so the S4 HAS been moved to my name and under my own insurance.. so it is MY car... thank you, you now have no reason to come into my threads cause all you ever have to say is how its not my car.... it is now..

JacobS
09-06-2010, 01:59 PM
on paper it might be your car....but to us it will never be your car. end of story.

85XR7Project
09-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Only because it was given to you. You didnt buy it, you said it yourself. Go buy your own car and make it fast.

SaNdMaNsSi
09-06-2010, 02:02 PM

couldn't afford insurance due to being on SR-22... i am now off of SR-22 and can afford insurance just fine so the S4 HAS been moved to my name and under my own insurance.. so it is MY car... thank you, you now have no reason to come into my threads cause all you ever have to say is how its not my car.... it is now..

No, I have plenty to say to you without bringing the car into it. But I just bring it up because you have always talked about it like it is yours. You will never get any respect on this board. Never. There is nothing you can do to earn an ounce of it from anyone. It's still not your car. You didn't buy it, you didn't build it, there's nothing to brag about. I'll go buy a 9 sec car on Ebay and come on here dragging my balls around behind me like i'm something great just like you do. Big deal. You got a hand-me-down car. Congrats. Pat yourself on the back. How many reach arounds did you have to give for that?

And finally, you can brag all you want about daddy's car. I, and most others on here will never believe it's actually yours. I can put your daddy's car under my insurance, too. It just takes a VIN number to do that. When you show someone from this board the title with your name on it, that will be a different story. Regardless, you're just another poser. The only difference is you aren't smart enough to leave when you're behind. You just keep trying to wave your small dick in everyone's faces hoping that that will somehow get all of us to back down on how we really feel about you. When your balls drop you will be allowed to address me again. Until then, put the rubber ball back in your mouth and get back on your knees.

sLoWnStEaDy
09-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Let's see the title with your name on it...

Also, correct me if I am wrong but your step dad has like $30K or so in that car correct? and it runs 12's? If I had that much money in a car and it ran 12's I would kill myself. I am not going to "bench race" but I can guarantee you my $3k~ fox body will be running AT LEAST high 10's N/A...

and unlike you, I bought the car, I built the engine and I did ALL of that work to it myself. I would rather have a 14 second car I did myself than a 12 second car I got for taking it up the poop shoot from my sugar daddy, I mean "step dad"...

Clinical
09-06-2010, 06:36 PM
lol i have maybe 5500 in my car including purchase price and ran 12.7

my friend's civic ran 11.8 and has maybe 2k in the build?

That s4 is junk for the money thats in it

Even if he shows us a signed title it doesnt mean anything, he doesn't have a dime or an hour of real work into it. He's just a tool bag.

OldSkoolRCR
09-06-2010, 07:04 PM
on paper it might be your car....but to us it will never be your car. end of story.

Funny!

OldSkoolRCR
09-06-2010, 07:09 PM

im not fucking retarded douche bag... stop thinking i will ever race you... you have a 9 sec car.. does it make you feel good to try to race a maybe 12 sec car? wow move on buddy

Regardless it is still a H/C LS1, you have beaten plenty remember :rolleyes: , the only differance is the ones you raced were built by douche bags....douche bag!

Deimos
09-06-2010, 07:10 PM
I want his insurance agent I got on SR-22 when I was 16 for speeding and it stuck with me until 25. IT may said I was off but the insurance companies never forgot.

derek072887
09-06-2010, 07:32 PM

Regardless it is still a H/C LS1, you have beaten plenty remember :rolleyes: , the only differance is the ones you raced were built by douche bags....douche bag!

no douche bag i have beaten cammed LS1's if i had beaten h/c one's i would have beaten chekal... good job reading

derek072887
09-06-2010, 07:33 PM
I want his insurance agent I got on SR-22 when I was 16 for speeding and it stuck with me until 25. IT may said I was off but the insurance companies never forgot.

well that sucks... your agent sucks ass... if they are charging you the price of sr-22 when it is not required by court order thats some bs.. you should speak to your agent

Deimos
09-06-2010, 07:52 PM
They really don't now. Both the race cars cost like 40 dollars every 6.

OldSkoolRCR
09-06-2010, 07:53 PM

no douche bag i have beaten cammed LS1's if i had beaten h/c one's i would have beaten chekal... good job reading

Chekals car has factory un touched GM LS heads, pulled from 1 LS motor and put on his motor I was there when it was done, H/C cars have some type of modded head weather they be hand ported or CNC, milled etc...And I said I would let you leave when your ready or set you out a few lengths dont be scared :neener: LOOK dont flatter yourself I would not waste my time or Gas to race a fucking S4, I am just bored and chimming in...So you go back to arguing with people in your league :bigthumb:

sLoWnStEaDy
09-06-2010, 08:01 PM
So you go back to arguing with people in your league :bigthumb:

forum dis.... OUCH! LOL

69gt4speed
09-06-2010, 08:20 PM

Off the nitrous d/a what he is talking about and you saw urself how many cars I had on that buick even w/o nitrous. Well maybe not exactly cause the car swaying but plenty enough for stepdads car. Now go get drunk. Have mommie go buy u some refreshments. :supz: At least I won 27 $ at riverside mo than u ever paid me.

OldSkoolRCR
09-06-2010, 08:24 PM
So you go back to arguing with people in your league :bigthumb:

forum dis.... OUCH! LOL

Opps...no disrespect intended.

FiFdYnUtZ
09-06-2010, 09:17 PM

whoa whoa whoa ed, iirc you have had a hand or two in the build of my car hahaha

AutoMods
09-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Well maybe not exactly cause the car swaying but plenty enough for stepdads car.

Rob, why does your car sway so much? You running a bias rear with radial front?

69gt4speed
09-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Yes, why at track I ran a 11.77 at 93 mph. It could of been very low 11 at like 127 mph I think. Thiis 03 cobra has a mind of its own why most ppl just do a 8.8 sra plus that's got all the parts to be good, lower and upper control arms. Then they do a auto and troubles are over. U can drive this thing and it could maybe scare u no sh-t. I let off that run and lil did I know one side strut was at 5 and other at 1. Really I wanted that low 11 so g/d bad but I pussed out cause the fkr was doing crazy stuff. At 3/4 I let off as it about went off the track. I need a setup like casey even the other night it was scary and that's no joke on nitrous. I hope the 2011 is much better. This 03 makes plenty of power but like a fkn wild bull it's damn hard to control. I'd hate to think another 50whp jet. Like you and some others it comes on slow, this fkr at say 25 or 30 mph 1st gear is like twist the car and do crazy sh-t. I gotta do 100% concentrate on this bitch. Why wife said that's enough. She does never say that normally.

OldSkoolRCR
09-07-2010, 05:13 AM

whoa whoa whoa ed, iirc you have had a hand or two in the build of my car hahaha

Exactly thats why it runs good :banghead:

Deimos
09-07-2010, 05:25 AM
Bias ply rear radial front goes against tire technology, your just playing with fire if you do it, eventually that rolling resistance difference will burn you bad.

AutoMods
09-07-2010, 12:23 PM
so rob why don't you just put a bias tires up front to match your rear and might very well get rid of the sway

Sledge_WS6
09-07-2010, 05:38 PM

Im sure he meant the ones Derrick actually beat Fifdy, lol. Man, this kid and Scotty T should hang out.

OldSkoolRCR
09-07-2010, 06:47 PM

Im sure he meant the ones Derrick actually beat Fifdy, lol. Man, this kid and Scotty T should hang out.

Maybee Scotty T can hook him up with a ON BOARD car cover, I think they both ran the same ETs, actually Derick went faster/. :biggrin:

sparkles
09-07-2010, 06:51 PM
im not fucking retarded douche bag...
Umm...yes you are. I tried to give you the benefit of the fact beings how I came to this site after everyone had condemned you, but after seeing your twat waffle like comments to a fellow Audi guy on here that obviously knows more than you, I can see why you're crucified the way you are. You are, indeed, retarded.

sLoWnStEaDy
09-07-2010, 06:57 PM
seeing your twat waffle like comments to a fellow Audi guy on here that obviously knows more than you

Rubbish.... his step dad spent like $30K building a 12 second S4, NO ONE knows more about Audis then him now...

NewSpeedSteed
09-07-2010, 08:52 PM
seeing your twat waffle like comments to a fellow Audi guy on here that obviously knows more than you

Rubbish.... his step dad spent like $30K building a 12 second S4, NO ONE knows more about Audis then him now...

Including August Horch.

Clinical
09-07-2010, 09:55 PM
i'll never be in the 12's because I don't have 30k for my car :(

derek072887
09-07-2010, 10:50 PM

and your car will never run 12's riding as smooth, being as dependable, handling as well or looking anywhere near as good even though the S4 is yellow :) oh and never have the sounds system or heated seats or a quiet ride no matter what speed your going...

i bet in 5 years if you still have that car you will have spent more all together and still have the same POS car running the same times as you are right now... ill have the same car.... still riding nice running the same times, still looking good and still being reliable as hell compared to your DSM....

Clinical
09-08-2010, 12:28 AM

and your car will never run 12's riding as smooth, being as dependable, handling as well or looking anywhere near as good even though the S4 is yellow :) oh and never have the sounds system or heated seats or a quiet ride no matter what speed your going...

i bet in 5 years if you still have that car you will have spent more all together and still have the same POS car running the same times as you are right now... ill have the same car.... still riding nice running the same times, still looking good and still being reliable as hell compared to your DSM....
I think DSM's look way better than s4's myself.

You talk a lot of shit Derrek, that s4 will be blown up before you know it. You don't know anything about it. Running off a shelf tune with meth and thinking it's doing you any good? Lol give me a break.

Give me 30k and I'll build a DSM that's more reliable, more fun, and way better to look at than your s4 will EVER be.

I honestly bet in 5 years whenever mommy & daddy cut the umbilical cord you'll go broke and sell the pile of shit.

And all in all, you know what? My talon means more to me than that S4 means to you. You wouldn't understand it, because you didnt pay for it, you didn't do hardly if any work on it. My talon I bought with stuff done by Colton, he had the motor / tranny rebuilt, did some restoration in general. I've also been putting time/money/sweat into it - you understand NONE of these things, at ALL. I've tuned my own car, only had a base level safe tune from Jesse since I had too many issues at the time to safely tune it aggressively - i fixed those and then tuned it myself. I'm not good at tuning by any means but I managed it. You wouldn't know anything other than how to get your 'shelf' tunes.

My car is my car because I payed for it, I've put time and money and work into it.

That s4 is the dealer's car more than anyones. Daddy dropped money into it and got his dick sucked enough by you to let you drive it/have it. Still not sure if I believe he even gave it to you. I think you just thought if you said he'd gave it to you we'd quit talking about how it isnt your car - but no it still isnt YOUR car. If you really DID get it for free, all that goes to show is that you're even more of a spoiled little cum-guzzeling daddy's boy who can't buy/build a car of his own let alone make his own way in the world.

I don't know why I even type this all out because of how you dodge everything everyone says because you have no come-back for anything.
Do you really think you sound smart/intelligent when you respond in these threads?

I just can't imagine what it'd be like to be you, having so many people hate you and knowing that whatever I post will be shot down.

I literally, and I'm not saying this to just blatantly insult Derek - but I seriously think the kid's SOCIALLY retarded. Mentally retarded a bit maybe, although thats more for the insult. I seriously think he's socially retarded and can not comprehend acceptable or produce accetable social behaviors.

I'd love to see your response to what everyone's been saying in this thread, but you won't - either you have no comebacks or daddy's filled you so full of cum its starting to get to your retinas and you can't read.

I honestly think its a little of column a and a little of column b.

ill have the same car.... still riding nice running the same times, still looking good and still being reliable as hell compared to your DSM....
Oh and as for this, it goes to show that what everyone says about you is true. Still intending to be running 12's in 5 years?
Just goes to show you're a toolcake and when daddy quits caring about putting money into an s4, then you're like "HOLY FUCK WHAT DO I DO, I DONT HAVE MONEY TO BUY OVERPRICED KITS AND SEND IT TO DEALERSHIPS, OH GOD I POKED A HOLE IN THIS VACUUM LINE AND I CANT AFFORD TO HAVE THE DEALERSHIP FIX IT".

Deimos
09-08-2010, 05:56 AM

I willing to take that bet, you're driving a ten year old audi. You know your step dad probably replaced all that stuff as it broke. I don't care if this is offends anyone. Your car is NOT reliable. So keep beating on it and see where it gets you. I don't care about your debate but you are talking about a POS and you're acting like its the best thing since sliced bread. You can make fun of what I drive I just don't care, but I would own it over an audi

sLoWnStEaDy
09-08-2010, 06:51 AM
I have to say, that S4 is butt fukkin ugly! I would take a nice DSM over a nice S4 ANY DAY!! Especially a fukkin banana yellow one!!

and as far as it being reliable... I would fucking hope so!!! $30k sure as shit didn't make it fast or good looking so it damn sure better be reliable!!!

They always say "Cheap, Fast, Reliable"... pick two" guess he chose none of the above...

Sledge_WS6
09-08-2010, 07:37 AM
FYI, you can pick up a 2000ish S4 for $4k-$6k right now. They're not that expensive of a car anymore. I'd trade you my Trans Am, but I'd want another $6k from you...at least.

69gt4speed
09-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Derek u are too fkn funny. I'll have my s4 so reliable, well it's ur stepdad's, so now run to mommie and say they are being mean to me on iaf....Maybe she'll pat u on the head and say it's ok boy.

Clinical
09-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Derek u are too fkn funny. I'll have my s4 so reliable, well it's ur stepdad's, so now run to mommie and say they are being mean to me on iaf....Maybe she'll pat u on the head and say it's ok boy.
then he'll open up his mouth for daddy

sLoWnStEaDy
09-08-2010, 10:32 AM
this thread = WIN! lots and lots of WIN!! LOL

I think we need to have an IAF "fight night" sometime! Me and my buddies throw two or three a year and it seems to be a good thing.

SaNdMaNsSi
09-08-2010, 11:21 AM

Don't flatter yourself. The car isn't that fast. A sound system isn't that expensive. And it's not that good looking of a car.

SaNdMaNsSi
09-08-2010, 11:24 AM

I think DSM's look way better than s4's myself.

You talk a lot of shit Derrek, that s4 will be blown up before you know it. You don't know anything about it. Running off a shelf tune with meth and thinking it's doing you any good? Lol give me a break.

Give me 30k and I'll build a DSM that's more reliable, more fun, and way better to look at than your s4 will EVER be.

I honestly bet in 5 years whenever mommy & daddy cut the umbilical cord you'll go broke and sell the pile of shit.

And all in all, you know what? My talon means more to me than that S4 means to you. You wouldn't understand it, because you didnt pay for it, you didn't do hardly if any work on it. My talon I bought with stuff done by Colton, he had the motor / tranny rebuilt, did some restoration in general. I've also been putting time/money/sweat into it - you understand NONE of these things, at ALL. I've tuned my own car, only had a base level safe tune from Jesse since I had too many issues at the time to safely tune it aggressively - i fixed those and then tuned it myself. I'm not good at tuning by any means but I managed it. You wouldn't know anything other than how to get your 'shelf' tunes.

My car is my car because I payed for it, I've put time and money and work into it.

That s4 is the dealer's car more than anyones. Daddy dropped money into it and got his dick sucked enough by you to let you drive it/have it. Still not sure if I believe he even gave it to you. I think you just thought if you said he'd gave it to you we'd quit talking about how it isnt your car - but no it still isnt YOUR car. If you really DID get it for free, all that goes to show is that you're even more of a spoiled little cum-guzzeling daddy's boy who can't buy/build a car of his own let alone make his own way in the world.

I don't know why I even type this all out because of how you dodge everything everyone says because you have no come-back for anything.
Do you really think you sound smart/intelligent when you respond in these threads?

I just can't imagine what it'd be like to be you, having so many people hate you and knowing that whatever I post will be shot down.

I literally, and I'm not saying this to just blatantly insult Derek - but I seriously think the kid's SOCIALLY retarded. Mentally retarded a bit maybe, although thats more for the insult. I seriously think he's socially retarded and can not comprehend acceptable or produce accetable social behaviors.

I'd love to see your response to what everyone's been saying in this thread, but you won't - either you have no comebacks or daddy's filled you so full of cum its starting to get to your retinas and you can't read.

I honestly think its a little of column a and a little of column b.

ill have the same car.... still riding nice running the same times, still looking good and still being reliable as hell compared to your DSM....
Oh and as for this, it goes to show that what everyone says about you is true. Still intending to be running 12's in 5 years?
Just goes to show you're a toolcake and when daddy quits caring about putting money into an s4, then you're like "HOLY FUCK WHAT DO I DO, I DONT HAVE MONEY TO BUY OVERPRICED KITS AND SEND IT TO DEALERSHIPS, OH GOD I POKED A HOLE IN THIS VACUUM LINE AND I CANT AFFORD TO HAVE THE DEALERSHIP FIX IT".

I want to bang you.

black88gt
09-08-2010, 02:31 PM
i bet in 5 years if you still have that car you will have spent more all together and still have the same POS car running the same times as you are right now.

no shit you didnt pay for the car in the first place

Sledge_WS6
09-08-2010, 10:26 PM
i bet in 5 years if you still have that car you will have spent more all together and still have the same POS car running the same times as you are right now.

no shit you didnt pay for the car in the first place

Touche VP, touche...

Drifte
09-08-2010, 10:36 PM
heated leather seats, nice ride, quick, looks good (really opinion here), reliable.

Feels like we're talking about my car, and it gets driven year round right through the snow and salt.

As for the whole 5 years from now thing..i doubt many have the same car 5 years from now. I may have a different one tomorrow, I like to try new things.

When the Audi breaks, and you need money..you can come mow my yard, but you have to do a good job.

Drifte
09-08-2010, 10:39 PM
"Derek Gingerich: if you have an andriod phone download unifiedremote to your phone and the server to your computer, you can then use your phone as your mouse and keyboard and also browse files to play such as movies and music as long as your phone is connected to the same wifi network as your computer!! awesome!!!"

welcome to 2008, where my apple gear did this, and without downloading shit to my computer.

derek072887
09-09-2010, 09:45 AM
"Derek Gingerich: if you have an andriod phone download unifiedremote to your phone and the server to your computer, you can then use your phone as your mouse and keyboard and also browse files to play such as movies and music as long as your phone is connected to the same wifi network as your computer!! awesome!!!"

welcome to 2008, where my apple gear did this, and without downloading shit to my computer.

pretty sure apple doesn't even support that program for your apple "gear" there hasn't been an update for it in like 6 months... apple doesn't care about it anymore. and of course you didn't have to download anything you were using an apple device to control an apple device... lets see your iphone control a window's based computer... my andriod phone can control your mac with the software installed or my windows computer...

also can you play anything thats not in itunes on your computer with your iphone? i can pull up any video/song/file and open/play it all from my android device.. oh while im checking facebook on my phone, emailing your mom about last night, and listening to pandora....

APPLE IS NOT THE GOD OF COMPUTERS

edit: glad to see you deleted me from facebook after this. LOL

Ricky
09-09-2010, 10:38 AM

pretty sure apple doesn't even support that program for your apple "gear" there hasn't been an update for it in like 6 months... apple doesn't care about it anymore. and of course you didn't have to download anything you were using an apple device to control an apple device... lets see your iphone control a window's based computer... my andriod phone can control your mac with the software installed or my windows computer...

also can you play anything thats not in itunes on your computer with your iphone? i can pull up any video/song/file and open/play it all from my android device.. oh while im checking facebook on my phone, emailing your mom about last night, and listening to pandora....

APPLE IS NOT THE GOD OF COMPUTERS

edit: glad to see you deleted me from facebook after this. LOL

Is it your dads phone too?

Domestic Disturbance
09-09-2010, 10:45 AM
Chekals car has factory un touched GM LS heads, pulled from 1 LS motor and put on his motor I was there when it was done, H/C cars have some type of modded head weather they be hand ported or CNC, milled etc...And I said I would let you leave when your ready or set you out a few lengths dont be scared :neener:

May I step in to say that it would still be considered a H/C car because the head isn't a stock ls1 head. Many guys run ls6 style heads and it is considered a H/C combo. Just cause someone runs a baby cam and slightly better heads instead of some a big cam and high $ heads doesnt make it a non heads/cam car. If chekal listed his mod's and tried to say it was cam only it wouldn't fly. Just sayiiiiiin! :neener:

Ricky
09-09-2010, 10:45 AM
http://www.iphonehacks.com/2010/08/stud ... e-sex.html (http://www.iphonehacks.com/2010/08/study-iphone-users-have-more-sex.html)

TbTalon94
09-09-2010, 10:50 AM
http://www.iphonehacks.com/2010/08/study-iphone-users-have-more-sex.html

Lol i was waiting for that Ricky ^^

FiFdYnUtZ
09-09-2010, 11:52 AM
i have been die hard pc for a long time now and now that im getting into my graphic design courses and other creative software im finding myself looking at imac's...seems to be the only way to go..

Ricky
09-09-2010, 12:12 PM
http://www.iphonehacks.com/2010/08/study-iphone-users-have-more-sex.html

Lol i was waiting for that Ricky ^^

I have shown multiple people that! thanks for sending it to me!

Drifte
09-09-2010, 01:04 PM
i have been die hard pc for a long time now and now that im getting into my graphic design courses and other creative software im finding myself looking at imac's...seems to be the only way to go..

Im a graphic designer, use an Imac as well. ALso run one pc with xp pro, and another with windows 7. I use a lot of different platforms, but adobe master suite is on the mac.

My ipod has been able to control my computer since I bought it a few years ago. I cant help it if the same built in software isnt available for your junk, ginger-itch

sLoWnStEaDy
09-09-2010, 10:15 PM
I like turtles

69gt4speed
09-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Chekals car has factory un touched GM LS heads, pulled from 1 LS motor and put on his motor I was there when it was done, H/C cars have some type of modded head weather they be hand ported or CNC, milled etc...And I said I would let you leave when your ready or set you out a few lengths dont be scared :neener:

May I step in to say that it would still be considered a H/C car because the head isn't a stock ls1 head. Many guys run ls6 style heads and it is considered a H/C combo. Just cause someone runs a baby cam and slightly better heads instead of some a big cam and high $ heads doesnt make it a non heads/cam car. If chekal listed his mod's and tried to say it was cam only it wouldn't fly. Just sayiiiiiin! :neener:

You going to drive the 2011? It will be mine and hers you can look at the title ok, oops the other thing.... whatever it's called when u get plates, registration. It's I guess on loan but I picked it out for sure, my stepdad did not.... LOL and I can mod it myself.

And who knows what those 3 have on their cars and really they run good for what they are and I don't care. G's is most radical l92 heads, etc. Ed's though really does good for what it is well last I knew.

Domestic Disturbance
09-11-2010, 02:33 PM
You going to drive the 2011? It will be mine and hers you can look at the title ok, oops the other thing.... whatever it's called when u get plates, registration. It's I guess on loan but I picked it out for sure, my stepdad did not.... LOL and I can mod it myself.

And who knows what those 3 have on their cars and really they run good for what they are and I don't care. G's is most radical l92 heads, etc. Ed's though really does good for what it is well last I knew.

Haha hell ya! Whens it get here? And we all know the Bohrens cars run good for what they have on them, was just being the ls1 lingo police for a min. :bigthumb:

69gt4speed
09-11-2010, 11:35 PM
^ Talked to the salesman thurs. He said more than likely so far mid oct. I asked what is priority 10? What it says on the order. He said that means highest priority so if someone else happened to order exact same car and options say week ahead of me I'd get theirs. The plant was shut down in july and did not start back up till late august. So really don't think much of a difference, next thurs I'll know more. I don't have a vin # yet. I hoping before the 16th of oct for sure. This is a job 2 car maybe be better, the blue one is a very early car early june 2002 and you know what a turd it is. The tick etc. etc. which mine doesn't have yet, just oils the guides down. Got something in domestic section, we need to guess whp and what et...

Clinical
09-12-2010, 02:07 AM
allow me to take that blue 'turd' off your hands, I'll pay you in bags of beans.