PDA

View Full Version : Regal vs S4

Batwood
09-01-2010, 10:04 PM
The Regal got to race Derek's S4 in IC the other night.
We did a 30 roll and a 25 roll.
(Also a 40 roll, but it was pointless in my car. I give up!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKR27n4UQ9A
^30 roll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txPxgmxUIY8
^25 roll

He brake boosted on the 25-roll, I guess.

Regal has a cam, intercooler, tune, and exhaust. Stock heads and bottom end.
Also had a random miss from some bad plug wires. But I don't think it affected much.

Front wheel drive, auto, v6 vs manual, awd, twin turbo, meth-injected..... lol
I didn't think it went toooo bad.

sparkles
09-01-2010, 10:12 PM
His idiot light is on....

DustinsDuster
09-01-2010, 10:22 PM
His idiot light is on....

yeah, and his check engine light too...

Sledge_WS6
09-01-2010, 10:35 PM
I wanna race next! :D

AutoMods
09-01-2010, 11:14 PM
sweet, nice to see some people out there tearing it up.

JustinS
09-01-2010, 11:17 PM
I expected much more out of the infamous S4 even knowing how well the Regal pulls.

derek072887
09-01-2010, 11:43 PM
the 30 roll i started in 1st gear but should have been in 2nd and didn't brake boost, the 25 roll i brake boosted to 10 psi i believe... and my idiot light is on? do you mean the bright red light to the right of the steering wheel? actually that would be the light on the water/meth controller that tells me its on and ready/not empty...

yes my check engine light is on... im not running cats and also have a bad rear O2 sensor

derek072887
09-01-2010, 11:45 PM

Also had a random miss from some bad plug wires. But I don't think it affected much.

lets make this a little more accurate, front wheel drive, auto 3.8 v6 supercharged intercooled (not stock intercooled) vs. manual, awd 2.7 tt meth injected :) u got 1.1 liters on me i bet your lighter and your prolly running around the same boost as me.. maybe a little less

oh and i don't even have a custom tune for my water/meth just running on the off the shelf apr tune so im deff rich as fuck which would be why i shoot fire balls between every shift

SaNdMaNsSi
09-01-2010, 11:51 PM
oh and i don't even have a custom tune for MY water/meth just running on the off the shelf apr tune so im deff rich as fuck which would be why i shoot fire balls between every shift

he 30 roll i started in 1st gear but should have been in 2nd and didn't brake boost, the 25 roll i brake boosted to 10 psi i believe... and MY idiot light is on? do you mean the bright red light to the right of the steering wheel? actually that would be the light on the water/meth controller that tells me its on and ready/not empty...

yes MY check engine light is on... im not running cats and also have a bad rear O2 sensor

Do you see how many times that word is stated? Please remove "my" and replace with "daddies." That is all.

Domestic Disturbance
09-01-2010, 11:51 PM

lets make this a little more accurate, front wheel drive, auto 3.8 v6 supercharged intercooled (not stock intercooled) vs. manual, awd 2.7 tt meth injected :) u got 1.1 liters on me i bet your lighter and your prolly running around the same boost as me.. maybe a little less

oh and i don't even have a custom tune for my water/meth just running on the off the shelf apr tune so im deff rich as fuck which would be why i shoot fire balls between every shift

Who cares? Video and short description is all that was necessary. :bigthumb: Wish I had a camera in my car, I was 6 oclock on all those runs

derek072887
09-01-2010, 11:58 PM
some retards like to get technical on this site so i thought id throw a little more in there... love to stir the pot a little

derek072887
09-02-2010, 12:01 AM
oh and i don't even have a custom tune for MY water/meth just running on the off the shelf apr tune so im deff rich as fuck which would be why i shoot fire balls between every shift

he 30 roll i started in 1st gear but should have been in 2nd and didn't brake boost, the 25 roll i brake boosted to 10 psi i believe... and MY idiot light is on? do you mean the bright red light to the right of the steering wheel? actually that would be the light on the water/meth controller that tells me its on and ready/not empty...

yes MY check engine light is on... im not running cats and also have a bad rear O2 sensor

Do you see how many times that word is stated? Please remove "my" and replace with "daddies." That is all.

go fuck yourself and get a life... the car was given to me and is in my name douche bag! you act like parents never give their kids cars.... im sorry your parents were poor as fuck and couldn't afford to give you a nice car... thank you grow the fuck up....

OldSkoolRCR
09-02-2010, 05:32 AM
Bring it to CR I got a stock cube N/A Ls1 I'll roll race ya, and brake boost all you want.....STOCK CUBE N/A!!!!!! Opps you know better than to race LS1's

TbTalon94
09-02-2010, 06:15 AM
There's plenty of people here who would like to race from a roll.

derek072887
09-02-2010, 08:47 AM
Bring it to CR I got a stock cube N/A Ls1 I'll roll race ya, and brake boost all you want.....STOCK CUBE N/A!!!!!! Opps you know better than to race LS1's

actually i don't mind racing LS1's there are already a few LS1's out there i have beaten.. obviously not chekal. but i have beaten full bolt on plus cam LS1's... multiple times

Clinical
09-02-2010, 08:55 AM
here we go

derek072887
09-02-2010, 09:29 AM
here we go

thank you for your contribution to the thread

Batwood
09-02-2010, 09:41 AM
u got 1.1 liters on me i bet your lighter and your prolly running around the same boost as me.. maybe a little less

How much does the S4 weigh?
The Regal was 3800lbs with me in it.... and that ain't light!
Has minor weight reduction, but nothing crazy.
As for boost... something around 13psi maybe? On a stock supercharger.

derek072887
09-02-2010, 09:54 AM
thats not a stock to that car supercharger it is an upgrade to that car but stock to a newer grand prix, and i was around 38-3900 that night with my passenger also

Clinical
09-02-2010, 10:12 AM
here we go

The funny thing is that my statement had more worth/value than 90% of your posts on this forum.

Domestic Disturbance
09-02-2010, 10:30 AM
GS's came factory supercharged.

Batwood
09-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Yeah, I have stock s/c from a 05 GTP. Its slightly more efficient.
Still a stock w-body supercharger though. :neener:

SaNdMaNsSi
09-02-2010, 01:01 PM

go fuck yourself and get a life... the car was given to me and is in my name douche bag! you act like parents never give their kids cars.... im sorry your parents were poor as fuck and couldn't afford to give you a nice car... thank you grow the fuck up....
Awww, struck a nerve there, kiddo?
I never said anything about parents giving their kids anything. Why would I expect they gave you the car?
My parents are so poor my mom retired at 40 and my dad owns 2 different companies. Poor as shit. Paupers, really. Growing up we were lucky to eat the flies off of shit. I mean, we dressed in loincloths. I had no friends in HS due to the smell. I showered in piss and semen. Thanks for bringing up the repressed memories.

Oh, that's right. My parents raised me to work hard for everything. That's it. If you really want to get technical, I own and have owned anything nicer than you have and are presently driving. I didn't want to throw that in your face, but I am now. But you're still working on that whole maturity thing, so that's all I'll stuff down your throat. When you grow up a little and your balls drop, we'll talk. (And by drop, I don't mean the teabagging you've given daddies car for the past few years). It's okay though, you have a lot to learn internet tough guy.

SaNdMaNsSi
09-02-2010, 01:03 PM
here we go

The funny thing is that my statement had more worth/value than 90% of your posts on this forum.

He's just angry that he never gets the promised reach-around from his boyfriend.

Drifte
09-02-2010, 01:38 PM
thats not a stock to that car supercharger it is an upgrade to that car but stock to a newer grand prix, and i was around 38-3900 that night with my passenger also

that car weighs more than my suv. both of em.

SaNdMaNsSi
09-02-2010, 01:44 PM

that car weighs more than my suv. both of em.

The car weighs 1,000 lbs, the ego he is dragging around adds a couple thousand.

Scott
09-02-2010, 02:19 PM
that might be a good race for my cobra, but mines almost stock and Derek puts bus lengths on modded 03 cobra's so I wouldnt stand a chance, but with summer driving it might be close!!

SaNdMaNsSi
09-02-2010, 02:29 PM
that might be a good race for my cobra, but mines almost stock and Derek puts bus lengths on modded 03 cobra's so I wouldnt stand a chance, but with summer driving it might be close!!

Maybe the short bus he used to ride to school....

OldSkoolRCR
09-02-2010, 02:39 PM

actually i don't mind racing LS1's there are already a few LS1's out there i have beaten.. obviously not chekal. but i have beaten full bolt on plus cam LS1's... multiple times

Well come to CR and I will give you the true Deffinition of BUS LENGHTS. and like I have said before, No 3 honks needed here... you just leave when your ready. You have not beat any LS1 with mods, or Cobra I meen you beat a DAM Buick So what.

Sledge_WS6
09-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Well come to CR and I will give you the true Deffinition of BUS LENGHTS. and like I have said before, No 3 honks needed here... you just leave when your ready. You have not beat any LS1 with mods, or Cobra I meen you beat a DAM Buick So what.

Ya, I was gonna call BS on the 'Cam Only LS1' cars. Thats pretty good for low 12s. Like I said, I'll race him. I'll bring the bottle along too. Fifdy can ride with me and be camera man :supz:

SaNdMaNsSi
09-02-2010, 03:19 PM
I'll beat him with my stock ct70.

Jappbox
09-02-2010, 04:05 PM
ok first I like how the video came out nice, and its good to see some racing going on. Now with that said I want to add that a Stage 3 S4 should be quick, in fact should be a high 11 sec car. The Idea of the meth injection on a off the shelf tune makes no sence. There are 2 reasons to running meth, 1 is to cool the charged air like a intercooler, the other is to be able to add more timing and run a little leaner with pump gas, turning pump gas into like 110. With you not being tuned for it, it could actully hurt your performance. Take the meth off and leave it off with a flash for the mods. Im willing to bet the car will be faster.

allgo
09-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Meth has a higher octane rating then 110...

OldSkoolRCR
09-02-2010, 06:13 PM
ok first I like how the video came out nice, and its good to see some racing going on. Now with that said I want to add that a Stage 3 S4 should be quick, in fact should be a high 11 sec car. The Idea of the meth injection on a off the shelf tune makes no sence. There are 2 reasons to running meth, 1 is to cool the charged air like a intercooler, the other is to be able to add more timing and run a little leaner with pump gas, turning pump gas into like 110. With you not being tuned for it, it could actully hurt your performance. Take the meth off and leave it off with a flash for the mods. Im willing to bet the car will be faster.

Jesse he can have his Turbos, Meth, crack what the fuck ever, I got a N/A LS1 tell him to come play at my playground.

Deimos
09-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Common Eddy didn't your momma teach you not to pick on 16 year olds with no cars.

derek072887
09-02-2010, 07:17 PM

well technically i have not beat a cammed LS1 or LS1's... but i have beat my buddies modded cobra by 3 car lengths and he has taken down 3 cammed LS1's so its pretty safe to say i have not technically beaten cammed LS1's...

derek072887
09-02-2010, 07:17 PM

would not be hard to pull the fuse and run batwood again... just to see the difference with and without...

OldSkoolRCR
09-02-2010, 07:18 PM

well technically i have not beat a cammed LS1 or LS1's... but i have beat my buddies modded cobra by 3 car lengths and he has taken down 3 cammed LS1's so its pretty safe to say i have not technically beaten cammed LS1's...

I Technically call BS and say prove it, bring it, and i may be in a good mod and set you of 3 lenghts.

derek072887
09-02-2010, 07:20 PM

i will be glad to run your cobra depending what mods you have done to it... i said i have put bus lengths on cobras and that is an over statement... i ahve taken a modded cobra many times and pulled anywhere from 2-4 lengths on him depending what speed we start at and what gear he started in... so i would be down for a roll race with you some time as i said depending on what mods you have

derek072887
09-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Yeah, I have stock s/c from a 05 GTP. Its slightly more efficient.
Still a stock w-body supercharger though. :neener:

cool then im running stock turbo's... they are just off of an RS4 instead of an S4... only slightly more efficient

derek072887
09-02-2010, 07:22 PM
GS's came factory supercharged.

thanks for that little bit of insite... i knew this but they did not come factory intercooled and didn't come with that paticular supercharger from the factory

OldSkoolRCR
09-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Common Eddy didn't your momma teach you not to pick on 16 year olds with no cars.

This kids a clown, I remeber him fucking with George when G was 16, calling him out for a race, then trying to buy his way out with money races only...Till George called his bluff, (remeber Derick? at the Blimpe on fiirst ave that night, and when I showed up with the money and U could not make enough excuess) he has never had nothing, and has talked some much shit to me in the past I am calling his bluff, funny though George would have blown him and all his buddies away and was actually only 16...Whats he scared of a OLD GUY with a N/A stock cube LS1, shit I told him to leave when hes ready, I will chase him for.....well a few feet, till I blow by like he had the brakes on.

allgo
09-02-2010, 07:40 PM
EDDDYYYY B calm down and take your meds and get ready for tom. You have the best pit crew ever assembled tom. night, Big Hp and me and george with all the knowledge we will be drinking your bound to go 8s...

sparkles
09-02-2010, 07:40 PM
Dude, you could never beat an GM LS motor. Didn't you get the memo. It's God's engine. It's no TPI though.... :rock:

Batwood
09-02-2010, 07:45 PM
I meen you beat a DAM Buick So what.

Oh, thats cold! :Hangman:

I was hoping for something close to high 11s at the track. Ran a 12.8 with all kinds of shit fucked up.

I also had a random miss from two bad plug wires (hopefully not a coil) that I replaced since the race. I'm not saying it will do much, but I'd race him again.
(Also got a new MAF frequency harness so my car won't exceed the MAF limit, lean out, and blow up.)

Oh, and next year, I would like to run some of the faster cars... assuming I get my shit in a pile. It should be making a few (hundred) more hp... :biggrin:

derek072887
09-02-2010, 07:52 PM

This kids a clown, I remeber him fucking with George when G was 16, calling him out for a race, then trying to buy his way out with money races only...Till George called his bluff, (remeber Derick? at the Blimpe on fiirst ave that night, and when I showed up with the money and U could not make enough excuess) he has never had nothing, and has talked some much shit to me in the past I am calling his bluff, funny though George would have blown him and all his buddies away and was actually only 16...Whats he scared of a OLD GUY with a N/A stock cube LS1, shit I told him to leave when hes ready, I will chase him for.....well a few feet, till I blow by like he had the brakes on.

not me buddy... i have never raced or met anyone in cr to race until i raced chekal a month ago... thanks though

OldSkoolRCR
09-02-2010, 08:14 PM
EDDDYYYY B calm down and take your meds and get ready for tom. You have the best pit crew ever assembled tom. night, Big Hp and me and george with all the knowledge we will be drinking your bound to go 8s...

Oh hell yes!!!!

FiFdYnUtZ
09-02-2010, 08:20 PM
ed you'll never bring your junk out to the street, quit flappin!

OldSkoolRCR
09-02-2010, 08:56 PM
ed you'll never bring your junk out to the street, quit flappin!

Waiting for U, WTF..whens this happening?

Deimos
09-02-2010, 09:02 PM
tonight!

Clinical
09-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Where you guys going?

69gt4speed
09-02-2010, 09:16 PM
This Derek tool said he beat a 03 cobra.. Tell u what tool I'll race batwood and we'll put up a video of that. Same speeds. All I'm gonna say. And he's not a wuss, he'll do it.

Batwood
09-02-2010, 09:19 PM
This Derek tool said he beat a 03 cobra.. Tell u what tool I'll race batwood and we'll put up a video of that. Same speeds. All I'm gonna say. And he's not a wuss, he'll do it.

If you want, I can post a vid of his car vs the Cobra.

You can hear the S/C whine change pitch like a damn fog horn... obvious belt slip or something going on. It annoys the piss out of me for some reason!

EDIT- I'm not sure if its belt slip or what... but the s/c sounds weird on the cobra.
(Its a vid with a Camaro, not the S4, but its the same Cobra I think.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZH0uma60Ic

derek072887
09-02-2010, 09:24 PM

then do it.....

derek072887
09-02-2010, 09:26 PM

If you want, I can post a vid of his car vs the Cobra.

You can hear the S/C whine change pitch like a damn fog horn... obvious belt slip or something going on. It annoys the piss out of me for some reason!

you have a video of me racing a cobra? there is no video of me racing him.. the only time we have raced is when there is only me in my car and him in his... there is no video of me racing the cobra

but shit if you got it post it

your talking about another s4!! thats my buddy chris' s4.. and that s4 pulled on the cobra at the end, the cobra also had 4 people in the car with the top down... but that is the cobra i pull 2-4 lengths on regularily

while you are at it post the video's of that same cobra beating 2 cam'd ls1's...

black88gt
09-02-2010, 09:27 PM

then do it.....

or you stop backpedaling and race Rob? He's already called you out 15 times and you have yet to show.

Batwood
09-02-2010, 09:31 PM
your talking about another s4!! thats my buddy chris' s4.. and that s4 pulled on the cobra at the end, the cobra also had 4 people in the car with the top down... but that is the cobra i pull 2-4 lengths on regularily

Lol... two yellow S4's? Coincidence, I guess.
I posted a vid of the Cobra vs. Camaro though.
Maybe its just me, but it sounds weird.

derek072887
09-02-2010, 09:33 PM
look at the wheels on that s4... mine are black and i also have a fmic you can see

derek072887
09-02-2010, 09:34 PM
the cobra is experiencing belt slip in the upper rpms of 3rd and 4th not much though

Batwood
09-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Didn't think this would turn into such a big deal, lol.
I was wondering why the vid title said "Chris" for the S4. It makes sense now.

I got the miss fixed and I can probably add a little timing if we race again.
If we get really serious I'll pull my headlight out and show you whats up! LOL

I'll race anything... even get my ass handed to me by Rob. (A REAL modded Cobra!)

I thought the race was awesome... I just love doing it.

derek072887
09-02-2010, 09:38 PM

I'll race anything... even get my ass handed to me by Rob. (A REAL modded Cobra!)

ill take my headlight out to!! we would look like one car going down the center of the road since your driverside comes out and my passenger side one would...

snickerlicker
09-02-2010, 09:41 PM

I was hoping for something close to high 11s at the track. Ran a 12.8 with all kinds of shit fucked up.

I also had a random miss from two bad plug wires (hopefully not a coil) that I replaced since the race. I'm not saying it will do much, but I'd race him again.
(Also got a new MAF frequency harness so my car won't exceed the MAF limit, lean out, and blow up.)

Oh, and next year, I would like to run some of the faster cars... assuming I get my shit in a pile. It should be making a few (hundred) more hp... :biggrin:

Why in the hell would you race someone when you had 2 bad plug wires?? On a S/C car no less..... Better race again and get your ducks in a row. I'd like to see that Buick run like it should and door that Audi!!

Batwood
09-02-2010, 09:42 PM

ill take my headlight out to!! we would look like one car going down the center of the road since your driverside comes out and my passenger side one would...

Now that you said this, we HAVE to do it.
.3 faster in the quarter the last time I pulled it at the track.

derek072887
09-02-2010, 09:43 PM

Now that you said this, we HAVE to do it.
.3 faster in the quarter the last time I pulled it at the track.

lets do it... im sure the colder air will help me also...

Deimos
yeah fast and the furious style

Batwood
Why in the hell would you race someone when you had 2 bad plug wires?? On a S/C car no less..... Better race again and get your ducks in a row. I'd like to see that Buick run like it should and door that Audi!!

I had one go bad. (10.3 mm wires) and replaced it with an 8mm, but still had a random miss.
I don't think it did it during the races, but on the way home it was missing like crazy.

Got new wires and boot protectors so the headers don't cook them again.

I'm not honestly sure if it would even make a difference in the race. But who knows.

derek072887
09-02-2010, 09:44 PM
this time 25-120mph no more changing speeds and we deff need an end speed. And ill brake boost all races this time to 20psi also getting my mbc put on so i don't have boost fluctuation anymore

Batwood
09-02-2010, 09:49 PM
this time 25-120mph no more changing speeds and we deff need an end speed. And ill brake boost all races this time to 20psi also getting my mbc put on so i don't have boost fluctuation anymore

Sounds good to me.
I'm not sure where you and Chekal raced, but you should come to CR this time!

120 is high enough that you SHOULD pass me... we'll have to see how much more I can squeeze out of it. (I like to pretend I know how to tune sometimes.)

derek072887
09-02-2010, 09:50 PM

Sounds good to me.
I'm not sure where you and Chekal raced, but you should come to CR this time!

120 is high enough that you SHOULD pass me... we'll have to see how much more I can squeeze out of it. (I like to pretend I know how to tune sometimes.)

where me and chekal raced wasn't a good road, it was short and it was race and leave due to so many possible people seeing lol... we will find a place though it won't be that hard

derek072887
09-02-2010, 09:53 PM
oh and i want my money this time if/when i win... saying i didn't win due to passing you at to high of a speed and keeping your money was some bs

Batwood
09-02-2010, 10:03 PM
oh and i want my money this time if/when i win... saying i didn't win due to passing you at to high of a speed and keeping your money was some bs

I could have just let off the gas at 110 before you passed me and said I won because I walked you for 80mph, but that would've been retarded.
Wasn't my decision though because I didn't put up the money.
I know my car isn't a highway car and I know I won't trap 120 (this year)... so I don't normally do highway rolls or anything fast.

I don't talk shit in person or online unless somebody says something that isn't true. (like you brake boosting and totally destroying me in the last race.)
You seem decent in person. The internet must be a rough place. Seems a lot of people got beef with you!
I do my best to not piss anybody off... :bigthumb:

derek072887
09-02-2010, 10:07 PM

I could have just let off the gas at 110 before you passed me and said I won because I walked you for 80mph, but that would've been retarded.
Wasn't my decision though because I didn't put up the money.
I know my car isn't a highway car and I know I won't trap 120 (this year)... so I don't normally do highway rolls or anything fast.

I don't talk shit in person or online unless somebody says something that isn't true. (like you brake boosting and totally destroying me in the last race.)
You seem decent in person. The internet must be a rough place. Seems a lot of people got beef with you!
I do my best to not piss anybody off... :bigthumb:

i made some mistakes when i first joined the board that didn't help my rep lol, your the second person i have met off of here, chekal being the first that have stated that im actually "ok" in person lol.... everyone else on here that has beef with me just can't give it up and always start shit when a post is made about or by me... oh well im not concerned

as far as the "me brake boosting and totally destroying you in the last race" thing i do apologize i did have the order of the races mixed up in my head and was thinking of the 2nd 40 mph race where you let off almost right away lol my bad on that one lol

69gt4speed
09-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Derek then sat night if weather holds do a double door... first the buick, then my blue bitch from ok, 25 mph to whatever speed you and Brian agree too. I'm not going over 145 though. If I get like ahead 5 cars +, it's over I win. And no Brian, I don't have a issue w you as you have ur own car, you beat it hard and work on it....

Caleb
09-03-2010, 12:24 AM
I'd come out to play with my little 355 N/A engine ;) I wonder if my car could keep pace with a Cobra on a roll. I need new tires for going from a dig :(

Deimos
09-03-2010, 05:44 AM
you need a new rear going from a dig

Jappbox
09-03-2010, 06:28 AM
maybe I should tune my pump gas map in... :)

derek072887
09-03-2010, 07:08 AM
Derek then sat night if weather holds do a double door... first the buick, then my blue bitch from ok, 25 mph to whatever speed you and Brian agree too. I'm not going over 145 though. If I get like ahead 5 cars +, it's over I win. And no Brian, I don't have a issue w you as you have ur own car, you beat it hard and work on it....

i will not beable to come out and play on saturday... sorry first its hawkeye foot ball so drinking is a must for me, second its the opening game so that requires extra drinking, and third my buddy with the cobra is leaving for recon basic training on monday so that means a going away party which has been planned for saturday night

Clinical
09-03-2010, 07:34 AM

i will not beable to come out and play on saturday... sorry first its hawkeye foot ball so drinking is a must for me, second its the opening game so that requires extra drinking, and third my buddy with the cobra is leaving for recon basic training on monday so that means a going away party which has been planned for saturday night
horse shit

OldSkoolRCR
09-03-2010, 07:58 AM

Just messing with ya :supz:

OldSkoolRCR
09-03-2010, 08:02 AM

not me buddy... i have never raced or met anyone in cr to race until i raced chekal a month ago... thanks though

I stand corrected, I confused you with that little punk (DJ0820), But I will still gladly drag your S4 if you feel the need. :bigthumb:

FiFdYnUtZ
09-03-2010, 08:10 AM
I'd come play but it looks like I'm losing my license for a but :/ whoops...btw derek your balance is still at $30 ;) ha

AutoMods
09-03-2010, 09:12 AM
I'd come play but it looks like I'm losing my license for a but :/ whoops...btw derek your balance is still at $30 ;) ha

due to racing or drinking?

69gt4speed
09-03-2010, 09:18 AM
Well Brian and Caleb we on for sat night? I gotta work as usual till 23:00 but we could meet up either at the bank of the w or where old dairy queen was on 1st ave. I knew Derek would puss out.

Batwood
09-03-2010, 09:41 AM
Well Brian and Caleb we on for sat night? I gotta work as usual till 23:00 but we could meet up either at the bank of the w or where old dairy queen was on 1st ave. I knew Derek would puss out.

I'll probably be out Friday and Saturday.

I'd love to get drug by your Cobra!

FiFdYnUtZ
09-03-2010, 11:26 AM

due to racing or drinking?

long story......

slo4cyl
09-03-2010, 11:41 AM
If everything is fine after tonight I might take mine to cr to play saturday night so I'm in for whatever

OldSkoolRCR
09-03-2010, 01:09 PM
If everything is fine after tonight I might take mine to cr to play saturday night so I'm in for whatever

You have fun with the head wind at CFR, we will be at Cordova with the nice cool tail wind.

TbTalon94
09-03-2010, 01:41 PM

You have fun with the head wind at CFR, we will be at Cordova with the nice cool tail wind.

lol damn you Ed, don't remind us!

Clinical
09-03-2010, 02:19 PM

You guys are goin tonight? I'll be there tonight for the Midnight Mayhem

snickerlicker
09-03-2010, 02:23 PM
I Have a feeling Eddy B will come back with a new best time!!

slo4cyl
09-03-2010, 02:33 PM

Yeah I wish I could go to cordova. I didn't know that would be the place to be tonight, were swamped at work and I have to work tomorrow so Id be runnin on like 3 hours of sleep as its over a 3 hour drive for me.

Domestic Disturbance
09-03-2010, 03:20 PM

I'll probably be out Friday and Saturday.

I'd love to get drug by your Cobra!

I'll probably be out tonight but not sat.

Deimos
09-03-2010, 08:31 PM
My money is on Caleb

Caleb
09-04-2010, 01:21 AM
I can come out Saturday night, just need to let the G/F know I got plans of going out, hell she can come with :-)

Clinical
09-04-2010, 03:08 AM

Yeah I wish I could go to cordova. I didn't know that would be the place to be tonight, were swamped at work and I have to work tomorrow so Id be runnin on like 3 hours of sleep as its over a 3 hour drive for me.

you didn't end up going to Cordova tonight did you? There was a sweet red 1gb talon running great up there, would of sworn it was you

slo4cyl
09-04-2010, 08:57 AM
you didn't end up going to Cordova tonight did you? There was a sweet red 1gb talon running great up there, would of sworn it was you

No I didn't we went to Cedar Falls

69gt4speed
09-04-2010, 11:45 AM
My money is on Caleb

I guess we will see huh? My turd will be beat on tonight...I gotta work of course though. Say 12:00 mid at dq? I am not asking for $, monday is my birthday so a freebee for a present. Only one road suitable though that be the one w the bridge over. We do it and it's over. 1/4 mi. That will get me to 130+ from 25.

snickerlicker
09-04-2010, 12:40 PM
My money is on you Rob

Batwood
09-04-2010, 01:45 PM
My money is on anybody but me!

I'd be lucky to trap 112 or something.
...you should give me the hit... :)

OldSkoolRCR
09-04-2010, 01:53 PM

And you were correct. Still not enough for the S4 :rolleyes:

69gt4speed
09-04-2010, 03:55 PM
^ Yes Ed I'm really pleased for you... You have done really good w the fbody.

But tonight I can't lose, wife will be along w the camera. I never lose w her in car.

Caleb
09-04-2010, 03:56 PM
My money is on Caleb

I guess we will see huh? My turd will be beat on tonight...I gotta work of course though. Say 12:00 mid at dq? I am not asking for $, monday is my birthday so a freebee for a present. Only one road suitable though that be the one w the bridge over. We do it and it's over. 1/4 mi. That will get me to 130+ from 25.

I'm not betting anything either and you're talking about the old 1st ave DQ correct? But I'm just looking to play keep up with the cobra, as of right now I have no expectations of winning, but to see what my car is capable of on all motor as it is. I just wanna go out and have some fun with no shit talking attached ^_^.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywxL5ZdQ4tA

This is the only video at the track of me spinning my ass off but the car running a 13.3 with issues. But fastest on shitty street tires was a 12.8 @ 108, I know I can get more out of it with way better tires.

Batwood
09-04-2010, 04:20 PM
My money is on Caleb

I'm not betting anything either and you're talking about the old 1st ave DQ correct? But I'm just looking to play keep up with the cobra, as of right now I have no expectations of winning, but to see what my car is capable of on all motor as it is. I just wanna go out and have some fun with no shit talking attached ^_^.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywxL5ZdQ4tA

This is the only video at the track of me spinning my ass off but the car running a 13.3 with issues. But fastest on shitty street tires was a 12.8 @ 108, I know I can get more out of it with way better tires.

Thats interesting man. I ran the exact times earlier this year! 12.8@108 with a 2.0 60' or something. Fucked up tune, fucked up trans...

69gt4speed
09-04-2010, 05:25 PM
No problemo Brian or Caleb.

Caleb
09-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Well see man :-). Mine pulls hard and keeps pulling. I went out to my dads shop and did a launch from 25 to about 90 and its pretty quick. My ass end still breaks loose and spins though, oh well :-)

Deimos
09-04-2010, 08:04 PM
put my slicks on that car and smokem caleb

Caleb
09-04-2010, 08:16 PM
I've been thinking about mounting them on my regular rims and then using my nice shiney ones for daily driving.

sparkles
09-04-2010, 08:42 PM
You interested in some black crosslace wheels?

Deimos
09-04-2010, 09:02 PM
pics?

Caleb
09-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Not in particular. I need to find a different body for my car, its rough :-\

Deimos
09-04-2010, 09:33 PM
lol buy mine

69gt4speed
09-04-2010, 09:38 PM

And you were correct. Still not enough for the S4 :rolleyes:

Oh yea I'm starting w batwood and caleb, that way if I beat Brian a half a block we know how the s4 would fare. Weather looks good too.

Deimos
09-04-2010, 09:41 PM
cold air and warm roads its pretty nice for a race

69gt4speed
09-05-2010, 12:31 AM
Results in blue turd 5 wins everybody else 0. One run with spray one run without for Brian and Caleb, then I ran that s197 stang on spray. Unfortunately w et streets on the car sways a lot even w 28# in the tires. So camera lady was real shakey and couldn't stick camera out the window. Oh I did miss 2nd gear racing Caleb on the spray and he goes in front for a sec or 2 then I blow by him fast. Also one of those intake hoses blew off but we fixed it in a min. or 2 and Brians car dropped the exhaust. I'm uploading now nothing fancy just raw footage.

So Derek that s4 would of got ate up either way. Ask any those guys. It was many cars far as I could tell but w car swaying had to concentrate, lil rusty.

Caleb
09-05-2010, 01:42 AM
Results in blue turd 5 wins everybody else 0. One run with spray one run without for Brian and Caleb, then I ran that s197 stang on spray. Unfortunately w et streets on the car sways a lot even w 28# in the tires. So camera lady was real shakey and couldn't stick camera out the window. Oh I did miss 2nd gear racing Caleb on the spray and he goes in front for a sec or 2 then I blow by him fast. Also one of those intake hoses blew off but we fixed it in a min. or 2 and Brians car dropped the exhaust. I'm uploading now nothing fancy just raw footage.

So Derek that s4 would of got ate up either way. Ask any those guys. It was many cars far as I could tell but w car swaying had to concentrate, lil rusty.

That cobra on the spray was fucking nasty even after the missed gear. I had fucking hope for a second Rob and you took it away hahaha. Put a bus length and a half on me, and I realized when I had started out, I was in second gear which was a mistake but oh well. Its nice to know what nitrous can do haha.

I raced Batwood later on after his exhaust was fixed, and some random 200lb dude who I don't even know who the fuck it was, jumped in my car after I offered Jacob to tag along which pissed me the fuck off to be honest. It was an extra 200lbs that was unnecessary and I felt the difference too. But all shit aside. We lined up and were at 25mph, we punch it and I spin my ass off with no traction and Batwood flys by me about 2 cars ahead but then I kept pace for a bit with those 2 cars and he got in front of me and shut down 3-4 cars ahead just from judging. I was pissed about the kid jumping in my car and fucking up my normal P/W ratio ...should have thrown his ass out. But yeah, better tires is a must in this case if I'm gonna hang with anyone.

All in all it was good times except that minor issue, I'm locking my passenger door from now on lol.

Domestic Disturbance
09-05-2010, 02:19 AM
Ya it got a little crazy out there. Fun times though. Thats half of why I like my exhaust, no other large people allowed in my car except me or it'll scrape. Light people only

Deimos
09-05-2010, 05:58 AM
Calebs exhaust use to be that way lol

Batwood
09-05-2010, 09:21 AM
Good times last night...

Racing Rob was fun. I didn't lose by as much as I was planning... I guess the Regal is a little faster than it used to be.

The Firebird was a good race for sure. If he could hook up, it would be damn close. (Awesome that you ran 12.8 though! Hope I can get low 12s now.... :) )

Got to race Domestic Disturbance again too! Neck and neck up to 100, then he walks away... on rolls at least. Digs are a little closer, I think.

Oh, and blowing my downpipe off was pretty stupid. The car is sooo loud.

Well Derek.... I can say you'd get owned pretty bad by Rob. Especially down low, because even I pulled on you.

Caleb
09-05-2010, 10:49 AM
I think I'm gonna go dig out my ET Street DOT Legal Slicks out of my dads shop, the only thing that scares me about those tires is if it rains = no no. But once I get better the tires on and no fucker sitting next to me, I'll go again :-)

But yeah, even though I got my ass handed to me, was mad fun.

Caleb
09-05-2010, 10:50 AM
And I think the reason why Rob was spraying so much last night was just to prove a point to Derek, especially after the videos are up. I wanted to race rob engine vs engine, but it didnt happen lol. Regardless, I found out some stuff first hand.

Guess I should boost my shit huh? :-p

69gt4speed
09-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Not true.. I did one run w/o any nitrous when we left ced rel, then I turned it on the run when I missed 3rd gear which was after that. So trust me you got it both ways. I ran 116 mph w/o and 127+ with.

Caleb
09-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Yeah you're right, my bad. I spun my ass off with Jacob in the car and I remember him saying something about it soon after. I can't do anymore runs starting at 25mph, I spin and break loose way to much, I need to start at 40 at least if I run on these shit tires lol. But all in all, it was nice meeting you and it was fun and a learning experience.

FiFdYnUtZ
09-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Not sure if you guys expected to win but that's how I figured it would go, wish I coulda came out to play

Caleb
09-05-2010, 03:17 PM
I was just wanting to play keep up as my expectation and maybe stay pace/beat batwood :-p

belittle
09-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Derek, glad to see the trans is getting some abuse :)

Need to make sure people know there are 5-6 Yellow s4's in the Cedar Rapids and Iowa City area.

85XR7Project
09-06-2010, 06:12 AM
I really don't know this kid but I can tell he's a toolbag. Get your own car with your own money and build it tough guy...

JustinS
09-06-2010, 07:30 AM
I really don't know this kid but I can tell he's a toolbag. Get your own car with your own money and build it tough guy...
He's our 'special' poster.

69gt4speed
09-06-2010, 11:59 AM
Derek, glad to see the trans is getting some abuse :)

Need to make sure people know there are 5-6 Yellow s4's in the Cedar Rapids and Iowa City area.

Sorry Brian but just gotta say Derek's stepdad bought the tranny fix. I guess a lot of $$ gets u friends. Derek u are a loser or line it up w my pos... ford. U lose by say 3 or 4 buses I'll like u too. :yawinkle: And not even ur car big boy.