PDA

View Full Version : Invention idea...

sLoWnStEaDy
08-31-2010, 09:18 PM
OK... seriously, I have an idea that would be HUGE and make a fortune but that is all I have. Does anyone by chance know where the hell to start with turning my idea into millions of dollars?

Honestly, it is a GREAT idea and I know 100% for a fact it would make an ass load of money and would sell like hot cakes. I don't really want to mess with the whole patent crap, is there a way to just sell an idea? I am looking around online but everything is a scam apparently so I don't know what to do with my idea other than keep thinking about it. It isn't something I can make myself...

Deimos
08-31-2010, 09:19 PM
SHARK TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sLoWnStEaDy
08-31-2010, 09:23 PM
SHARK TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.... what?

Clinical
08-31-2010, 09:24 PM
I know people in high places, tell me your idea :P

Deimos
08-31-2010, 09:32 PM
the show shark tank google that shit

sLoWnStEaDy
08-31-2010, 09:34 PM
dang... looks like a patent is like $1k... holy balls...

sLoWnStEaDy
08-31-2010, 09:39 PM
the show shark tank google that shit

Found it... not to sure if I like their agreement thing though...

By making an email submission, you acknowledge and agree that you are making a submission solely for purposes of being considered by Mark Burnett Productions, Inc., Sony Pictures Television, Inc., American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. and their respective affiliated or related entities (collectively "Shark Tank Entities") to be a participant on Shark Tank and will not receive any compensation or credit for making a submission. BY MAKING AN EMAIL SUBMISSION, YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THE ABC.COM TERMS OF USE . You understand that your email submission is not confidential nor submitted in confidence or trust and no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created by making an email submission. You understand that the Shark Tank Entities are diversified companies who may possess or come to possess information similar or identical to information contained in your email submission, and you agree that any such similarity or identity shall not give rise to any claim or entitlement, whether for compensation, credit or otherwise. By making an email submission, you hereby release the Shark Tank Entities and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and licensees from any and all claims relating to your email submission, including without limitation arising from the risk of misdirection or misdelivery of your email.

AutoMods
08-31-2010, 10:06 PM
ebay

Clinical
08-31-2010, 10:23 PM
dont forget your friends!!

Deimos
09-01-2010, 05:53 AM
patient the idea first it isn't 1k its more like 300

Scott
09-01-2010, 07:13 AM
If you actually want to make money on it you better just patent it, very lengthy, expensive, and time consuming considering you will need a good prototype "depending on what you patenting" There is soo many "ideas and theorys" patented with business's and their intellectual property its hard to find to come up with something that isnt already taken or in the works. It can literally take years and you can end up with nothing in the end. With my experiences of trying of patent things I just gave up on it because of these reasons and like you said it seems everyone is trying to scam you. Sooo with that said I hope you have alot of time to mess with it and good luck.