PDA

View Full Version : Pool Table

sLoWnStEaDy
08-30-2010, 09:14 PM
thinking I want to sell this but not sure I can get what I want for it...

It is an older (when they where good) Fischer Elite 8' pool table. THREE PIECE SLATE top (the best you can get) was a return style table but I put the "drop pockets" in it because I did not like the return shit. it is a little rough to be honest. it weighs a TON so the wood got messed up a bit when we moved it since there where only two of us.

I have all the balls, a triangle, a few cues, a cue rack, rule book, manual for the table and some other misc. stuff for it.

I would like to get $250 OBO for it.
I paid a lot more but it was much nicer before we started moving it. The rails will need to be set by a pro. because they are loose. CR billiards said that is part of having the felt redone anyways which is like $100~ depending on the cloth you choose to use. It is in my storage unit, I cannot get pictures but you are welcome to call if you wanna check it out.

DustinsDuster
09-02-2010, 05:31 PM
thinking I want to sell this but not sure I can get what I want for it...

It is an old Fischer 8' pool table. THREE PIECE SLATE top (the best you can get) was a return style table (still have the rails so it can be converted back) but I put the "drop pockets" in it because I did not like the return shit. it is a little rough to be honest. it weighs a TON so the wood got messed up a bit when we moved it since there where only two of us.

My plan was simple. fix the would chips with some sort of filler, then get a black wood grain vinyl to cover it with and put some nice chrome corners/miters on it and have it re-felted black and have one BAD ASS looking pool table. It of course "works" just fine but is not the best looking because of the wood laminate crap chipping/breaking.

I have all the balls, a triangle, a few cues, a cue rack, rule book, manual for the table and some other misc. stuff for it.

I would like to get $250 for it. I paid a lot more but it was much nicer before we started moving it. The rails will need to be set by a pro. because they are loose. CR billiards said that is part of having the felt redone anyways which is like $100~ depending on the cloth you choose to use. It is in my storage unit, I cannot get pictures but you are welcome to call if you wanna check it out.

Dustin, it's about 200ft from your house, you know you want it!

id love a pool table- if i had ANYWHERE to put it. i think im officially out of space...

sLoWnStEaDy
09-02-2010, 08:09 PM
id love a pool table- if i had ANYWHERE to put it. i think im officially out of space...

Same thing here. I mean, I could probably fit it in the basement but I am not a fan of cramming space. I like to be able to walk through a space without having to walk around stuff...

sLoWnStEaDy
09-28-2010, 02:42 PM
BUMP!

sLoWnStEaDy
10-06-2010, 01:07 PM
BUMP! $200 takes it!

Drifte
10-06-2010, 01:13 PM
^but a picture could sell it!

sLoWnStEaDy
10-06-2010, 01:27 PM
everyone should know what a pool table looks like... :) it is in pieces, in a storage unit, laid up against the side... not looking so great as it sits...

It's an 8x4, slate top pool table. the slate alone is worth more than I am asking for the table.

Ricky
10-06-2010, 02:06 PM
everyone should know what a pool table looks like... :) it is in pieces, in a storage unit, laid up against the side... not looking so great as it sits...

It's an 8x4, slate top pool table. the slate alone is worth more than I am asking for the table.

the fact thats its a slate is nice.

Colton just go look at it. Keith doesnt live far from you. (i randomly found your house Keith :) )

sLoWnStEaDy
10-06-2010, 02:10 PM

Colton just go look at it. Keith doesnt live far from you. (i randomly found your house Keith :) )

Nice... what gave it away?

The pool table is actually in storage over off of J st and Miller ave S.W.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-06-2010, 06:57 PM
I'd also trade this... mainly looking for a tree/deer stand right now but I am open to pretty much anything I have use for...

Ricky
10-07-2010, 01:23 PM

Nice... what gave it away?

The bike and RX-7 with out a hood sitting in your driveway lol.... and you outside.
The pool table is actually in storage over off of J st and Miller ave S.W.

sLoWnStEaDy
10-08-2010, 04:21 PM
BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!

Anyone?!?!? not much left in the storage unit, i want it all gone by Nov. 1st so I don't have to pay another $60 to store it!

sLoWnStEaDy
10-15-2010, 12:28 PM
BUMP!!! any offers? Still hoping to get this out of my storage unit by the 31st...

Skye and James say I am making it sound worse than it is but I'd rather make it sound worse and have someone be pleasantly surprised...