PDA

View Full Version : FREE: 351W and GTU rear end/axles

sLoWnStEaDy
08-30-2010, 02:09 PM
FC RX7 rearend and axles... S5, GTU, not sure what ratio or anything, I want to say 3.90 open but I am not 100% sure on that. I took it out to put the 4.10 LSD in there and this has been sitting around for years, not sure why I never tossed it but I didn't.

Only catch is you have to get it either tonight or first thing in the morning. I am leaving it in the old garage and I am sure they will just trash it when they clean the shit out.

if you want it, CALL ME, do not post on here because I probably won't see it in time.

319-241-4059, Keith

There is also a 351W sitting in there, it isn't mine... I was storing it for someone but have talked to them like 10 times in the last 2 weeks about it and they haven't picked it up so if it is still there in the morning, you are welcome to it as well. I know it's a good motor, has a 4BBL, smog intake but I don't know anything else about it. I am keeping the valve covers...

sLoWnStEaDy
08-30-2010, 06:07 PM
Dustin is going to grab the 351W so it is gone...

there is also some 1/2" and 3/4" lexan up in the rafters, a cheap aluminum step ladder, a push broom, a 4-wheel cart of some sort... not sure what it was designed for originally but I have moved motors and trans on it and some other misc. stuff... has some pretty big tires on it, I have had a BBF and a C6 on it with no issues so it can hold some weight!

Only stuff there that you CANNOT take is the trailer with the slide on it and the stuff for the slide along side the garage...

Deimos
08-30-2010, 06:16 PM
darn I wanted the engine lol, how much lexan is there?

sLoWnStEaDy
08-30-2010, 07:13 PM
darn I wanted the engine lol, how much lexan is there?

pretty good sized pieces... I haven't looked at it in a while but I think the 3/4" is around 4'X4' or so and the 1/2" is about the same size but I used some of it to make speaker adapters, some "windows" for sub boxes and some other stuff so it is a really odd shape.

really expensive stuff but I got i for free when I worked at Sign Productions because it was a one time use thing and it was extra so they tossed it and I grabbed it out of the dumpster. LOL

sLoWnStEaDy
08-30-2010, 07:17 PM
oh yeah, there is also a set of 460 heads over there D73E is the casting I believe. big chamber heads, came off my '76 motor when I swapped worked over D0VEs onto it... they are apart but everything is there, valves and such are in a rubbermaid thing on top of the heads.

Also an LQ1 engine block and a front cover as well.

Probably thinking I am leaving a lot of shit and you are right! The place was a dump when we moved in but I HAD to get the place because I literally left the next day for Basic Training and that was the only place available with a garage. So when I got back I had to pay about $200 to get all of the prior tenants shit out of there! AEC is a joke, both as a property management place at everything else they do!!

Deimos
08-30-2010, 07:25 PM
I'll take the lexan the s10 needs a back window.

sLoWnStEaDy
08-30-2010, 07:29 PM
I'll take the lexan the s10 needs a back window.

I will Pm you the address. Kind of a "first come first served" type of thing really, except the motor, that is Dustins... I am out of there and I just left the garage open so people can take what they want until tomorrow night. That is going to be a heavy ass window!

You are the only other person to ask about anything though so if you get there quick, it should still be there. PM'd

Deimos
08-30-2010, 07:33 PM
U there now keith? I I don't get it its no biggie I'm an easy come easy go kind of guy

DustinsDuster
08-30-2010, 07:37 PM
ok, so my buddy apparently cant get over there tonight, so the motor is still up for grabs. sorry for the trouble everyone.

sLoWnStEaDy
08-30-2010, 07:48 PM
I am giving the keys back to the landlord tomorrow at noon. However, I am technically still a legal tenant all day tomorrow so I would say anyone is fine to take what they want up until midnight tomorrow night.

sLoWnStEaDy
08-31-2010, 11:13 AM
rear end is gone... everything else is still there as far as I know, taking the keys to the landlord in an hour or so...