PDA

View Full Version : OH YEAAAAAAH!!!

sLoWnStEaDy
08-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Talk shit now James Toney! Got your ass handed to you!!!!

SaNdMaNsSi
08-28-2010, 11:21 PM
?

sLoWnStEaDy
08-29-2010, 11:44 AM
?

Really?? James "lights Out" Toney, Professional boxer, giant black guy...

Anyways, he has been fallowing Dana White around for like 8 years talking shit about MMA and the fighters. Dana decided to let him have a fight and it just so happened that Randy Couture decided to be the MMA fighter to setup up to the "challenge". Not much of a challenge at all it turns out. To be 100% honest, I don't even remember Toney throwing a punch until he was on his back getting his ass handed to him.

Best part for me was the post fight speech when Joe Rogan said something about "improving his ground game" and Toney was like "my ground game is good, he just caught me slippin" or something along those lines. I would compare that fight to say the Yankees taking on the little league world champions...

SaNdMaNsSi
08-29-2010, 08:26 PM
?

Anyways, he has been fallowing Dana White around for like 8 years talking shit about MMA and the fighters. Dana decided to let him have a fight and it just so happened that Randy Couture decided to be the MMA fighter to setup up to the "challenge". Not much of a challenge at all it turns out. To be 100% honest, I don't even remember Toney throwing a punch until he was on his back getting his ass handed to him.

Best part for me was the post fight speech when Joe Rogan said something about "improving his ground game" and Toney was like "my ground game is good, he just caught me slippin" or something along those lines. I would compare that fight to say the Yankees taking on the little league world champions...

Sorry, I haven't followed MMA in a couple of years. I would've told you ahead of time that this guy was going to lose. A boxer vs an MMA fighter...of course he is going to the ground to negate his punching ability. Fight wouldn't even be worth paying to watch.

sLoWnStEaDy
08-30-2010, 06:43 AM
?

Sorry, I haven't followed MMA in a couple of years. I would've told you ahead of time that this guy was going to lose. A boxer vs an MMA fighter...of course he is going to the ground to negate his punching ability. Fight wouldn't even be worth paying to watch.

Well, I (and everyone else) pretty much knew what would happen but that fukker talked SO much shit it was nice to watch it! Plus I didn't pay penny, I watched it online...

sparkles
08-30-2010, 07:59 AM
Plus I didn't pay penny, I watched it online...
Where at?

sLoWnStEaDy
08-30-2010, 11:21 AM
Plus I didn't pay penny, I watched it online...
Where at?

bunch of different links here in post #7... Pretty much every PPV, UFC event there is, we make a thread like that one and everyone just posts all the links they know of. I started that thread because the one I usually use (veetle) wasn't working when I tried it.