PDA

View Full Version : its about damn time..

FiFdYnUtZ
08-14-2010, 02:10 PM
finally got a money race with derek in the audi, since he added the fmic and meth and whatnot, it was a 25 roll (starting to sprinkle, look at the lightning, and i still somehow majically hooked) and i was on motor, went to about 110-120ish iirc...we had another race locked in with me on spray but it started raining, but the kicker is on the way home i lost a cooler line and threw another tranny i think, so if anyone is interested i'll sell the bitch once the trans is fixed...enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPxJ8oQyvso

oVa-Boost
08-14-2010, 03:58 PM
lol great kill so much for talking smack i guess.... but that sucks about your trans...

Deimos
08-14-2010, 04:10 PM
lol nice kill

AutoMods
08-14-2010, 05:28 PM
sounds mean

SaNdMaNsSi
08-14-2010, 06:10 PM
Go figure. Not nearly as fast as his mouth.

slow ride
08-14-2010, 08:05 PM
It must not run that great is you beat him that bad on motor. Sucks to hear about the tranny though. Build some nice lines for it next time.

derek072887
08-14-2010, 09:55 PM
yea totally slow since he beat me on motor...... i was lied to and completely hustled outta my money and into that race... no big deal i learned my lesson... slow ride im assuming like most people on here you have no idea what that car will run on motor?? try high 11's.....

SaNdMaNsSi
08-14-2010, 10:36 PM
So, your defense is that you knew the car was going to beat you, yet you raced for money anyways? I've got some ocean front property for sale on the SE side...

OldSkoolRCR
08-14-2010, 11:38 PM
finally got a money race with derek in the audi, since he added the fmic and meth and whatnot, it was a 25 roll (starting to sprinkle, look at the lightning, and i still somehow majically hooked) and i was on motor, went to about 110-120ish iirc...we had another race locked in with me on spray but it started raining, but the kicker is on the way home i lost a cooler line and threw another tranny i think, so if anyone is interested i'll sell the bitch once the trans is fixed...enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPxJ8oQyvso

Funny!!! I thought after all the smack talk it would atleast have been somewhat close, but DAM!!!!! got hustled by a 12s car.

69gt4speed
08-15-2010, 02:12 AM
Gotta agree w Ed that d/a derek always talked bs. I waited for his sorry azz before at the bank. Worse than the huffy bike dude. Fk bragging about his stepdaddies car. I had a step daddy too you hear squat about his 406 3 2v c6 w stall, geared 69 f150 that I beat on my fkn self. I think not, was not mine d/a. Anyway Tyler C. sorry about the tranny like my blue turd it is a fkn jinx. Oh and btw slow ride who were you man, I saw ur car and u didn't say squat. I'm only a 1/2 azzhole old guy. Should have said something cause my memory is short cause I'm always ticked off or worried. And Ed tell G to come over and collect his damn dollars dude for roadhouse. I got a few $ cause I sold the 69. 2504 frankl-- ave ne. He said he was always busy and if so come over urself. That 69 is going to scotland no sh-t. Bagpipes and kilts. Glassglow

Domestic Disturbance
08-15-2010, 04:44 AM
Haha nice kill. Shit, I think I could take him at that rate. $50 derek?

derek072887
08-15-2010, 08:53 AM
So, your defense is that you knew the car was going to beat you, yet you raced for money anyways? I've got some ocean front property for sale on the SE side...

someone has a reading issue, i was lied to by fifdy when he told me his 12.25 pass in one of his video's was on spray... so i offered him a race on motor and that should have been a decent race at least somewhat close.... like i said i was hustled and fifdy will tell you that also.

derek072887
08-15-2010, 08:56 AM
Haha nice kill. Shit, I think I could take him at that rate. $50 derek?

depends... i want the truth about what is done to your car and it is a possibility....

slow ride
08-15-2010, 09:01 AM
Yea, thats it I don't know what a heads/cam/stall ls1 ta will run NA :suspect: It will run fast from a stop, but have little disadvantage up top. A stage 3 s4 with race gas or meth should be somewhat in the same ballpark mph wise if not faster(possibly 120+ mph when pushed). It should have been much closer than that. I would expect the outcome of that race if it was my daily driver s4 vs the TA.

Has the s4 ever been run on the track or a dyno to see if it's running correct? If there is anything I do know it's S4's, ls1's and dsm's If you have APR tuning ecu in the car thats the problem. Switch to vast, epl or jhm and it will run much better. Better yet let someone custom tune it instead of the mail order bullshit.

yea totally slow since he beat me on motor...... i was lied to and completely hustled outta my money and into that race... no big deal i learned my lesson... slow ride im assuming like most people on here you have no idea what that car will run on motor?? try high 11's.....

SaNdMaNsSi
08-15-2010, 09:42 AM

someone has a reading issue, i was lied to by fifdy when he told me his 12.25 pass in one of his video's was on spray... so i offered him a race on motor and that should have been a decent race at least somewhat close.... like i said i was hustled and fifdy will tell you that also.

No, you just have a typing issue of run-on sentences that don't really make sense to a reader.

Hustled? A race is a race. If you don't think people are going to lie about what is under the hood, you have some growing up to do. Don't take on a race you can't handle if you're going to cry about the way it went down later.

Sledge_WS6
08-15-2010, 10:18 AM
depends... i want the truth about what is done to your car and it is a possibility....

Playing the racing game is all about hustling dipshit. He could have told you it ran 13.25 on spray and still be legit in my mind. Its like a game of cards...you gotta throw on your poker face. If you seriously think you are going to go through life getting all the answers before you can make a decision, good fcking luck kid.

The Average off the shelf H/C/I LS1 cars should be in the ballpark of high 11s, but there are accpetions when you get into the custom grind stuff.

Anyway, Congrats Fifdy! Sucks we never got some phochos taken...

FiFdYnUtZ
08-15-2010, 11:19 AM
just to clarify here derek has been very cool for the most part, and is definitely a stand up guy in person, i know he has a shitty past on here but aside from a little smack talk he has proven to me he has changed quite a bit...

69gt4speed
08-15-2010, 11:34 AM
Ok Tyler if you say so. Ok he paid up so he's ok now. Mine runs hi 11's too so lets get a lane for just $25.

AutoMods
08-15-2010, 11:43 AM
I don't really know tyler, only met him once, so I'm definitely not saying he used the nitrous but if there was money on the race I myself would make sure the nitrous line was disconnected before the race. For all I know maybe you guys did that.

But especially if you think he hustled you then why would you trust that he didn't turn the spray on. The motor sure did hit fast and hard , went from quiet and low rpm to raped ape instantly kinda like a nitrous pull would, my motor doesn't hit that hard but I'm not familiar with stalled autos and how they react when you hit them from a roll like that.

FiFdYnUtZ
08-15-2010, 12:00 PM
considering as soon as i got there i had the bottle unhooked that is pretty unlikely...if he doesnt believe that then we can do the 2nd spray race and he will definitely see the difference...thanks for your ignorant input though, its a good help! it may hit so hard because its not a STOCK ls1 and it has a 3800+ stall in it....

FiFdYnUtZ
08-15-2010, 12:03 PM
and rob, once i get this new trans issue figured out we can do the $25 race, roll or dig?

StreetSweeper
08-15-2010, 12:10 PM
It was a 25 mph roll! if the car hit any softer i would think there is a big problem!

derek072887
08-15-2010, 12:21 PM
correct he was doing 25 mph in first gear, it would hit hard and fast... like 2 seconds after the honks the car shifts.... i expected it to hit that hard

as far as the hustling as i stated in my first post i learned my lesson

slowride.. you know s4's real well huh? can you show me a video of a k04 car with meth and no custom tune running high 11's? and the point being NO CUSTOM TUNE?! nope didn't think you can... great you own an S4 i see but that doesn't mean you know them inside and out i to have done my research and if tyler actually did run a 12.25 on spray and he has a fairly decent shot on there 100-150 then off spray mine and his car should have been a really really good race! go so some more research and then come back talkin shit...

FiFdYnUtZ
08-15-2010, 12:28 PM
Well kitch, better bust out the popcorn again

Sledge_WS6
08-15-2010, 12:29 PM
considering as soon as i got there i had the bottle unhooked that is pretty unlikely...if he doesnt believe that then we can do the 2nd spray race and he will definitely see the difference...thanks for your ignorant input though, its a good help! it may hit so hard because its not a STOCK ls1 and it has a 3800+ stall in it....

Who knew torque curves changed with a different cam?

Domestic Disturbance
08-15-2010, 01:29 PM
Well kitch, better bust out the popcorn again
Haha ya. Btw my car 12.9's last weekend on tired drag radials. Half the people on here were there to back that up

FiFdYnUtZ
08-15-2010, 01:35 PM
^legitified

snickerlicker
08-15-2010, 02:13 PM
correct he was doing 25 mph in first gear, it would hit hard and fast... like 2 seconds after the honks the car shifts.... i expected it to hit that hard

slowride.. you know s4's real well huh? can you show me a video of a k04 car with meth and no custom tune running high 11's? and the point being NO CUSTOM TUNE?! nope didn't think you can... great you own an S4 i see but that doesn't mean you know them inside and out i to have done my research and if tyler actually did run a 12.25 on spray and he has a fairly decent shot on there 100-150 then off spray mine and his car should have been a really really good race! go so some more research and then come back talkin shit...

pretty sure slow ride has forgotten more about S4's then you will ever know.... Obviously

SaNdMaNsSi
08-15-2010, 02:25 PM
Kid is still a toolbox.

allgo
08-15-2010, 02:44 PM

Dude shut the fuck up... slowride knows his shit, unlike you he just does read about it he tries it...if you want I am sure he would drag you in his Z06..god I just watched the vid who shot that stevie wonder.. get one of those caddies..lol

slow ride
08-15-2010, 02:48 PM
Shit just trying to help. Not like I've been into cars longer then you've been alive and owned mine since 02' Just don't want to rip mine apart and make the perfect daily driver a loud uncomfortable car. I know if had that car with the same hard parts on it it would run mid 11's over 120mph on race gas. If you don't have cats run some c16 in it and add 5-7 deg base timing with lemi and watch it gooooo.

oVa-Boost
08-15-2010, 03:56 PM

hmm lied to I believe i saw the 12.2 pass...... sounds like the the stage 3 s4 15,000k turbo kit wasnt enough for fifdy's hustle machine.

derek072887
08-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Shit just trying to help. Not like I've been into cars longer then you've been alive and owned mine since 02' Just don't want to rip mine apart and make the perfect daily driver a loud uncomfortable car. I know if had that car with the same hard parts on it it would run mid 11's over 120mph on race gas. If you don't have cats run some c16 in it and add 5-7 deg base timing with lemi and watch it gooooo.

thank you for proving you don't know shit... you even brought up the fact i have APR software.. if you were a know it all then you would know APR can't be touched with Lemmi :) thank you buddy for the proof... also prove to me by any way possible that you could run mid 11's on my set up.... impossible but thanks buddy

derek072887
08-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Dude shut the fuck up... slowride knows his shit, unlike you he just does read about it he tries it...if you want I am sure he would drag you in his Z06..god I just watched the vid who shot that stevie wonder.. get one of those caddies..lol

really he tries it? is that why is S4 isn't stage 3 and isn't running the times he claims they will run with no solid proof it will run that... dude i have mad respect for you as you have some damn nice cars

and yes his H/C/I zo6 would drag me dumb fuck we have already discovered that set up will beat me... whoopie...

SaNdMaNsSi
08-15-2010, 09:29 PM

thank you for proving you don't know shit... you even brought up the fact i have APR software.. if you were a know it all then you would know APR can't be touched with Lemmi :) thank you buddy for the proof... also prove to me by any way possible that you could run mid 11's on my set up.... impossible but thanks buddy

Buddy, take it easy buddy. When you get worked up, buddy, you say buddy a lot, buddy. Buddy, chill buddy. You're flying off the deep end again, buddy. Buddy you know you are buddy. Just relax buddy. Take a deep breath buddy. Feel better buddy? Buddy, you almost showed us how big of a tool you are again, Buddy.

Buddy.

derek072887
08-15-2010, 09:32 PM
Buddy, take it easy buddy. When you get worked up, buddy, you say buddy a lot, buddy. Buddy, chill buddy. You're flying off the deep end again, buddy. Buddy you know you are buddy. Just relax buddy. Take a deep breath buddy. Feel better buddy? Buddy, you almost showed us how big of a tool you are again, Buddy.

Buddy.

i said buddy twice....

JustinS
08-15-2010, 10:12 PM
run mid 11's on my set up....
woah woah woah back the truck up here, don't front your step dad's shit as your own.

SaNdMaNsSi
08-15-2010, 10:35 PM
run mid 11's on my set up....
woah woah woah back the truck up here, don't front your step dad's shit as your own.

Pff....He's been trying to talk his way around that one for a couple years now.

JustinS
08-15-2010, 11:15 PM
I should have kept his shit in my sig haha

69gt4speed
08-15-2010, 11:30 PM
and rob, once i get this new trans issue figured out we can do the $25 race, roll or dig?

Oh I was talking crazy crap to Derek if and when he gets his stepdads car out again. You are fine, Tyler I will try you in the new car just for grins and gas money if I see it does do ok and is broken in. I'm sure the lil chrome ponies on door panel is good luck.

As usual Derek does ok then sticks his foot in his mouth. Just I have heard for a yr mid 11's from his talk. LOL I know why Tyler said he was ok... That's a 11.66 t/a I heard. he couldn't even keep up w that car. Now Derek read what I write next paragraph. Study it.

And if you want a run Tyler vs the blue one obviously I can't do a dig anymore so 25 mph is fine 45 be better. It better run at least a hi 10. 128. It's a crappy drag car but ok roll racer. Like slow ride I cringe every time I drop the clutch at the track.

AutoMods
08-15-2010, 11:54 PM

I think Ed (slow ride) said to get rid of your APR tuning. Ed knows his shit he's been in the car game for a long time. I met him over ten years ago and he was running 11.8's on a full weight eclipse with a stock motor, cammed, small 16g turbo and an AFC. At the time the aftermarket is not what is it today so cam options and tuning software were limited. At the time there were only a handfull of peole in the nation running those kind of times with so little. Ed rebuilds trannies just for fun including two of mine and has forged a few engines. He's been around the block, if you talked to him you would know. I was talking to him about cam specs for my ls1 and he got too technical for me shit half the stuff he said went over my head.

He's also pretty accurate with guessing dyno results and trap speeds, ET's etc, read some of his old posts.

AutoMods
08-16-2010, 12:15 AM
...thanks for your ignorant input though, its a good help! it may hit so hard because its not a STOCK ls1 and it has a 3800+ stall in it....

I like to cause trouble because its fun. you should give me a ride in your slushbox so my ignorance level gets a bit lower.

OldSkoolRCR
08-16-2010, 05:26 AM

Ed!....Why are you arguing with this Moron? He dont have shit, yet he talks all this shit, I remember him doing this year Back when George was 16 with his first Talon, smack talking till it came time to race then pussy footing his way out, Heck you were running 11s when this this guy was washing his Big Wheel, He did not get hustled, he got his ass handed to him, so now its a hustle. He can bring his daddys car back anytime, and I will set him out 3 lenghts and let him go when hes ready with my N/A stock cube LS1.

Ricky
08-16-2010, 09:10 AM
has the s4 ever been to the track?

derek072887
08-16-2010, 10:18 AM

yes ran a low 13.3 before the meth and FMIC and also on the pump gas tune
has not been back since the meth and FMIC were installed and now running on the race tune

Ricky
08-16-2010, 11:08 AM

yes ran a low 13.3 before the meth and FMIC and also on the pump gas tune
has not been back since the meth and FMIC were installed and now running on the race tune

Cool. I ran a 13.3 with my turd. I should get my meth on now lol.

SaNdMaNsSi
08-16-2010, 11:35 AM
I should have kept his shit in my sig haha

Just copy it from mine...I never removed it.

Xboosted23X
08-16-2010, 01:59 PM
I wouldn't mind racing the S4, to see how my car compares. I just have a stock turbo nothing crazy done. Let me know if you are interested Derek.

slow ride
08-16-2010, 04:45 PM
Shit I thought I was doing bad running 13.4's with a 2.0 60 with my stockish junk.

sparkles
08-16-2010, 07:35 PM
I like popsicles....green ones. Lime. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Drifte
08-16-2010, 08:27 PM
Sounds like the s4 should race that red evo posting above.

derek072887
08-16-2010, 11:51 PM
I wouldn't mind racing the S4, to see how my car compares. I just have a stock turbo nothing crazy done. Let me know if you are interested Derek.

id be glad to run you for a little fun

69gt4speed
08-17-2010, 12:27 AM
My 2 cents is run the blue car I have, beat it and all will be good in iowa auto forum land. 25 or 45 mph.. I will have et streets on though, boost that audi all you want too. Heck you can turn a knob, mine is only 12# at peak rpms. Barely faster than a bpu evo. And first time this yr on streets, pretty rusty. Hell I'm old too, def not way I was. I'm a cripple mo or less. I got a handicap tag too. No sh-t. I should have put that on the mirror when I was at cfr. But I forgot.

derek072887
08-17-2010, 03:25 AM
My 2 cents is run the blue car I have, beat it and all will be good in iowa auto forum land. 25 or 45 mph.. I will have et streets on though, boost that audi all you want too. Heck you can turn a knob, mine is only 12# at peak rpms. Barely faster than a bpu evo. And first time this yr on streets, pretty rusty. Hell I'm old too, def not way I was. I'm a cripple mo or less. I got a handicap tag too. No sh-t. I should have put that on the mirror when I was at cfr. But I forgot.

what mods are done to the 03? i have already put bus lengths on one of my buddies 03 cobras... hes running 12psi on the stock eaton with a tune and a few other things... so depending on whats done i would be down for a roll race from 20 or 60 or anywhere in between

OldSkoolRCR
08-17-2010, 05:22 AM
How about running a stock cube LS1 from a roll N/A for a $100, Rob hand him his azz, then send him to my side the slow side...lol

Scott
08-17-2010, 07:16 AM

what mods are done to the 03? i have already put bus lengths on one of my buddies 03 cobras... hes running 12psi on the stock eaton with a tune and a few other things... so depending on whats done i would be down for a roll race from 20 or 60 or anywhere in between

Dude if fifdy pulled you in his car "if he was on motor or not", I highly doubt you put bus lengths on a pullied cobra. I know my plain jane pullied cobra ran 118 in the quarter and its never been dyno tuned or anything. Im definetly going to call BS on this one. :rolleyes:

Clinical
08-17-2010, 07:38 AM
I know I'd like to race a stock 03/04 cobra. I'd probably get beat but it'd be fun and a good run i think.

AutoMods
08-17-2010, 08:54 AM
Dude if fifdy pulled you in his car "if he was on motor or not", I highly doubt you put bus lengths on a pullied cobra. I know my plain jane pullied cobra ran 118 in the quarter and its never been dyno tuned or anything. Im definetly going to call BS on this one. :rolleyes:

I was thinking along the same lines.

So Derek, are you saying you added meth injection and never changed the tune? If that is the case it very well could have made you slower. The meth will make your car run rich.

Ricky
08-17-2010, 09:10 AM

I was thinking along the same lines.

So Derek, are you saying you added meth injection and never changed the tune? If that is the case it very well could have made you slower. The meth will make your car run rich.

you should be at about 11.5 to 12.5 a/f with meth spraying (someone correct me if im wrong.) It all depends on how safe the tune is your running. If you didnt tune for meth it is not doing you any good

Clinical
08-17-2010, 09:29 AM
Is it just me or is Derek two completely different people depending where you talk to him?

On these forums he turns completely into a 12 year old internet toughguy/jackoff

On facebook and a couple chats I've had with him he's a real stand up guy, enjoyable to shoot shit with and talk about cars and stuff.

allgo
08-17-2010, 10:20 AM

Bullshit....

69gt4speed
08-17-2010, 01:04 PM
All I got to say is prove it, I'll get Sherman to tape it in my car, chips fall where they may...you even can ride alone, but don't you as you claim want to make it fair, I'm a fat azz at 220 and sherman prob 145 so go figure it's almost a 4k vehicle. I just wanted to state that boy. 20$ for blue racer gas? U are going to get ur azz handed to you, Joe already knows, so does many on here. Hell hung w a 600+ whp supra on a roll. Or a 10.6 camaro. I posted up all the videos I had, what... you got head up ur azz? No matter when we going to do this? It's been pretty lame on here this yr. Ppl want to see more street action. What speed you want big boy? I really don't care, all out, winner takes 20$ to 140 mph.... We put the video up on youtube.

And when I get the new one w say 1k on it, we try that too. It'll be a auto 2011 gt gray in color. Everybody here wants to see that for sure. Derek again in his stepdaddies car gets a fkn. I'm going to get 1k as soon as I can. I'll drive to k.c. and drive it back + wherever to get 1k on that biatch. So get ready, I'll wear a condomn as I don't know where you been. After I'm done w you boy, going to let anybody else take a shot. So u going to be sore.

c_mart_28
08-17-2010, 01:13 PM
I'm new to IAF but its hilarious to read Rob talkin smack!

slo4cyl
08-17-2010, 02:52 PM
its hilarious to read Rob talkin smack!

+1 This is so entertaining, since I never got my race with him, I want in with my junk after Ed (slowride) and I put a new synchro in my tranny. My best pass is a 12.22 :neener:

Xboosted23X
08-18-2010, 12:26 AM
well let me know when you want to line up. If you put bus lengths on a cobra you should take me out in my stock turbo car. how bout something to make it worth our time?

69gt4speed
08-18-2010, 12:54 AM

I am 99% nice to all on here, chevy ford mopar import these guys taught me a lot. But huffy bike guy and this Derek has talked so much sh-t it gets amusing fkn w him and I called his azz out many times. So yea getting hard azz on him, he's not a stand up guy at all imo. And btw Derek if you ever bothered to read and comprehend my posts u would know exactly what I have done w the blu car. No secret from me. But u have been sniffing audi fumes and prob azz, you got brain damage. You live in lala land dude. Your only real friend you had mr huffy bike guy is gone.

Slowride was being cool and you trashed him also a fellow audi guy. Tells me you'd throw anyone under the bus. Not like Casey M or even Allgo or like George or Ed which really are stand up guys.. They just speak their mind and back it up. Like them or not.

You take your stepdaddies car claim it to be urs, trash even fellow audi guys and then say T. C. cheated. Well you deserve it. Sore loser. You want to be all big, well know ur enemy. Keep off those exhaust/fart fumes. Sh-t george at his age has a 9 sec car , a house w 2 stall garage and a boat, dude he busts his azz just like his dad. Scotty is the same and though we have talked sh-t about Allgo running all those places, it takes work and time. In fact anyone on here I know busts azz, wtf do you do?

Although I knew and hung out w some silver spoon car guys they didn't act all big and bad azz so why be all this way? Then whining when sh-t didn't go ur way? You saw the manual runoff maybe if you bothered. I wasn't all whiney for my momma/stepdad when I did not win. Instead I congrats the winner just like I said. Been the same w anyone who won. Grow the fk up. 99% of ppl on here act better than you dude. I have a 2.93 pulley and a 100 shot of spray if I want. It has run 11.55 @ 127 mph. Mostly stock w bassani exhaust and a upr air filter and spec 3+ clutch and half shaft upgrade.. That's it. I ran a 11.85 @ 116 mph w just the s/c. That's 12# at redline w that pulley and stock s/c.

Ricky
08-18-2010, 07:19 AM
But u have been sniffing audi fumes and prob azz, you got brain damage.

new favorite quote from Rob!!!! ahaha i laughed so hard when i read this!

Drifte
08-18-2010, 07:32 AM
well let me know when you want to line up. If you put bus lengths on a cobra you should take me out in my stock turbo car. how bout something to make it worth our time?

I dont want to see you lose a lot of money should it work out in his favor dude. Just run for 20-50$. Unless you want to make it really interesting lol. But I gotta tell you, when you setup a race with this audi, it's usually a year or more before the race happens.

StreetSweeper
08-18-2010, 07:42 AM
haha Rob is halarious! :WORSHIP:

NewSpeedSteed
08-18-2010, 09:38 AM
LOL!
Rob, you can run him in the 03 Cobra and when you puck up your new GT wax him with that too- stock down to the dealer tags!

slo4cyl
08-18-2010, 11:33 AM

+1 for the race with the stock turbo evo

JustinS
08-18-2010, 01:37 PM

I am 99% nice to all on here, chevy ford mopar import these guys taught me a lot. But huffy bike guy and this Derek has talked so much sh-t it gets amusing fkn w him and I called his azz out many times. So yea getting hard azz on him, he's not a stand up guy at all imo. And btw Derek if you ever bothered to read and comprehend my posts u would know exactly what I have done w the blu car. No secret from me. But u have been sniffing audi fumes and prob azz, you got brain damage. You live in lala land dude. Your only real friend you had mr huffy bike guy is gone.

Slowride was being cool and you trashed him also a fellow audi guy. Tells me you'd throw anyone under the bus. Not like Casey M or even Allgo or like George or Ed which really are stand up guys.. They just speak their mind and back it up. Like them or not.

You take your stepdaddies car claim it to be urs, trash even fellow audi guys and then say T. C. cheated. Well you deserve it. Sore loser. You want to be all big, well know ur enemy. Keep off those exhaust/fart fumes. Sh-t george at his age has a 9 sec car , a house w 2 stall garage and a boat, dude he busts his azz just like his dad. Scotty is the same and though we have talked sh-t about Allgo running all those places, it takes work and time. In fact anyone on here I know busts azz, wtf do you do?

Although I knew and hung out w some silver spoon car guys they didn't act all big and bad azz so why be all this way? Then whining when sh-t didn't go ur way? You saw the manual runoff maybe if you bothered. I wasn't all whiney for my momma/stepdad when I did not win. Instead I congrats the winner just like I said. Been the same w anyone who won. Grow the fk up. 99% of ppl on here act better than you dude. I have a 2.93 pulley and a 100 shot of spray if I want. It has run 11.55 @ 127 mph. Mostly stock w bassani exhaust and a upr air filter and spec 3+ clutch and half shaft upgrade.. That's it. I ran a 11.85 @ 116 mph w just the s/c. That's 12# at redline w that pulley and stock s/c.
epic

SaNdMaNsSi
08-18-2010, 11:21 PM
8=====D------Derek

derek072887
08-19-2010, 08:46 AM

you mnst be getting old i did not complain about losing... in my very first post i stated i was hustled and i learned my lesson. i wasn't mad i got hustled i wasn't mad i got lied to... ik thats how the game goes...

yes i trashed ED cause he is full of shit!! there are maybe 2 s4's wih the same mods done to "my stepdads" s4 that are in the 11's and they are stripped interior almost full on race cars.... he obviously doesn't know wtf he is talking about and he has yet to prove that he does....

and yes i saw the manual run off and have mentioned a video posted by Tyler in this very thread!!! god damn you need to learn to read and comprehend a little better.... ik your getting old and all but damn dude!!

Ricky
08-19-2010, 10:08 AM

yes i trashed ED cause he is full of shit!! there are maybe 2 s4's wih the same mods done to "my stepdads" s4 that are in the 11's and they are stripped interior almost full on race cars.... he obviously doesn't know wtf he is talking about and he has yet to prove that he does....

going to sit back and watch now..... *eats popcorn* :chef:

Clinical
08-19-2010, 10:23 AM
bwahaha can't wait to see whats here when I get off work tonight

SaNdMaNsSi
08-19-2010, 10:51 AM
If you post anything about how you've been "taken, hustled, worked over," what-have-you, you ARE complaining. When is the last time that you heard someone get on a message board and say, "I lost a race fair and square and loved it!" Short of that, you're whining. Take it like a man. You came back here to try to save face, nothing more. You lost. That's it. Daddy's car isn't nearly as fast as you think/bragged about. Deal with it. Otherwise, if the car is as good as you brag, then you are forced to admit you are a mediocre at best racer. Either way, you're whining and/or a bad driver. Nothing more, nothing less. Deal with it.

OldSkoolRCR
08-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Fiddy, how long are U going to wait, before U tell him the Hustle had not even begun yet...lol

OldSkoolRCR
08-19-2010, 02:32 PM
If you post anything about how you've been "taken, hustled, worked over," what-have-you, you ARE complaining. When is the last time that you heard someone get on a message board and say, "I lost a race fair and square and loved it!" Short of that, you're whining. Take it like a man. You came back here to try to save face, nothing more. You lost. That's it. Daddy's car isn't nearly as fast as you think/bragged about. Deal with it. Otherwise, if the car is as good as you brag, then you are forced to admit you are a mediocre at best racer. Either way, you're whining and/or a bad driver. Nothing more, nothing less. Deal with it.

Perfect statement!

FiFdYnUtZ
08-19-2010, 04:43 PM
lol ed, your next.

AutoMods
08-19-2010, 04:59 PM
lol ed, your next.

fifdy: what turned out to be the problem with your nitrous at the track, bad wiring or bad solenoid?

FiFdYnUtZ
08-19-2010, 05:06 PM
bad selenoid location i think, it was getting too hot and wouldnt fuction until it cooled off, i have it all relocated and rewired with a new selenoid, should be good to go...

OldSkoolRCR
08-19-2010, 05:47 PM
lol ed, your next.

Enjoy your hair while you got it....BEOOOTCH :neener:

allgo
08-19-2010, 07:33 PM
Eddy B is going to split your wig fifdy...lol will your mom be at this race?

StreetSweeper
08-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Yea!! y'all beootches better hope the black mamba stays sitten tight in the garage cause its margaritas and senioretas all the way down the track! :cop:

allgo
08-19-2010, 09:43 PM
WTF!!! LOL

OldSkoolRCR
08-19-2010, 09:47 PM
WTF!!! LOL

1 word Joe.... DIPSTICK!!!

OldSkoolRCR
08-19-2010, 09:49 PM
Eddy B is going to split your wig fifdy...lol will your mom be at this race?

Shes riding with me! :biggrin:

69gt4speed
08-19-2010, 11:27 PM

Exactly whining.....a lil whining mommies biatch. That's why I only said 20 cause he has to get it from mommie. Isn't that the truth Derek or smell ur stepdads azz or worse.

If you saw the manual runoff did I bitch about Casey winning when I handed out the trophy? Hell no I was happy ppl showed up, best entertainment I've had in a while since I like sticks. Allgo got better every run. So did Josh. They tried hard and came close.

So lets see if you can put buslengths on my blue bitch. You are so full of sh-t. U musta had a wet dream and woke up jackin yourself off. No woman would have ur lil whiney azz even w you driving the audi.

69gt4speed
08-21-2010, 06:54 PM
Tell u what Derek meet me at the bank at 11:30 pm tonight, bring 20 and the audi, I'll be there. Oh yea bank of the west right across from taco bell on 1st ave, don't make me draw a map or get stood up....

snickerlicker
08-21-2010, 07:26 PM
He'll probably tell you he wouldn't waste his time racing your 03 Rob..... He puts bus lengths on them, remember??? Bet he's busy sniffing his step dads azzzzzzz. LOL

derek072887
08-21-2010, 08:00 PM
actually im getting wasted tonight starting in t-5 min.... so not tonight buddy sorry!!

SaNdMaNsSi
08-21-2010, 10:06 PM
AKA- Daddy hid the keys

69gt4speed
08-21-2010, 11:12 PM
I went there at 11:30 pm, Derek wasn't there I figured as much but it was on way from work anyway. I saw the other guys down by the old dairy queen. Had my work stuff still on so went home afterwards. Cops all over and et streets on.

BIG HP
08-22-2010, 08:26 AM
Ed she'll probably be at my house the night before. You want to just pick her up at my place that morning? :-)

OldSkoolRCR
08-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Ed she'll probably be at my house the night before. You want to just pick her up at my place that morning? :-)

PM me your address, and what time :supz: