PDA

View Full Version : Tanning Bed

sLoWnStEaDy
08-13-2010, 08:21 AM
Anyone want a tanning bed? We are moving and I don't feel like loading and unloading it again! It is an older one but it works great, only thing it "needs" is new shocks on the lid. it just doesn't hold itself up anymore. Worked great but we got a gym membership now with free tanning so Skye doesn't need this anymore...

$250 FIRM 319-241-4059, Keith

Ricky
08-13-2010, 09:47 AM
pictures? length/width? bulbs new or old?

I also would assume its 220VAC, right?

sLoWnStEaDy
08-13-2010, 10:29 AM
No pictures as everything is packed up and at the new house...

Looking at it, I would guess it is 7ft~ long, not sure how wide, maybe 3ft~. the bulbs are suppose to be like 2-3 years old, 220VAC is correct. I still have some stuff in the garage to move so if i find a tape measure, I will let you know....

sLoWnStEaDy
08-13-2010, 10:41 AM
Unhooking the computer and moving it over to the new place so if you need to get a hold of me, give me a call. Suppose to have service at the new place today, Mediacom said between like noon-6 so no idea when LOL...

Forgot to mention one thing. I will NOT help move this thing! That is why I am selling it, it is heavy and I don't want to fuck with it. It is in our basement at the old place but is right next to the storm cellar door so it is fairly easy to get it in/out.

Ricky
08-13-2010, 10:56 AM
ill talk to the roomies and see whats up. Not sure if i even have to room for it....

sLoWnStEaDy
08-13-2010, 05:14 PM
ill talk to the roomies and see whats up. Not sure if i even have to room for it....

Let Me Know. I am "firm" but not unmovable!

sLoWnStEaDy
08-14-2010, 08:22 PM
Pending to a CL buyer... suppose to pick it up in the morning, I will keep you posted.

sLoWnStEaDy
08-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Never showed up or called back... BUMP, make me an offer if you are willing to do all of the work I will let it go cheaper! it comes with all of the cleaning supplies and some other misc. stuff...

SaNdMaNsSi
08-15-2010, 10:37 PM
Never showed up or called back... BUMP, make me an offer if you are willing to do all of the work I will let it go cheaper! it comes with all of the cleaning supplies and some other misc. stuff...

Welcome to Craigslist....

sLoWnStEaDy
08-16-2010, 04:32 PM
I would take trades too.... nothing particular in mind, just let me know what you got...

sLoWnStEaDy
08-20-2010, 04:14 PM
BUMP!!! Pretty much the last thing at the old house! Make me an offer!

even if you have room to store it, give me $150, then sell it for $300+, I just don't have the time to wait for it to sell.

sparkles
08-22-2010, 12:04 PM
The wife was actually talking about wanting one the other day. Were you able to snap any pics of it or anything? I

sLoWnStEaDy
08-22-2010, 12:26 PM
I can go get some pics, give me like 30 minutes or so. It is in two pieces right now and it is older so... Worked GREAT though and I will give you (or anyone) a money back guarantee on that!

sLoWnStEaDy
08-22-2010, 01:32 PM
Like I said, not the prettiest thing but it works. It REALLY just needs a good wipe down, we have been moving so it got pretty dusty/dirty down there.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/9757/tanningbed.jpg (http://img838.imageshack.us/i/tanningbed.jpg/)

$150 is my bottom dollar, I will open the Cellar door for you but that's it, no lifting at all on my part. It isn't that heavy but I have ulcers and am recovering from an "ulceric laceration" or some shit like that, my gastroenterologist says is from lifting heavy stuff to frequently. So, other than when I take a piss, no heavy lifting LOL :bigthumb: