PDA

View Full Version : September 5th! Kansas City

FastTrac
08-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Print off the flier to receive $2 off at the gate.

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff332/FastTrac/1.jpg

69gt4speed
08-11-2010, 11:23 PM
That's day before my b/d btw. I know that hole in the wall very well. My avatar says so. Lil bro said hotter than hell so bring a tiny lil bikini.. I just talked to him today about the new stang. He said 100+ deg. Being completely serious, heat exhaustion is very serious down there. Plenty of water inside and out too.

Ricky
08-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Wish i could pull off a "tiny lil bikini"... would be cooler heat wise but wrong on so many other levels hahah!

FastTrac
08-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Lol
yes I will be in a bikini- but my main problem is trying not to get burnt!

69gt4speed
08-12-2010, 07:27 PM
spf 30 will be fine, my mom is irish it really sucks sun wise. I looked like a red hot dog sunday after last sat. Oh for the younger guys put some pics up of the event please if you can. I like the coconut smell on a woman, damn like drinking mi tais.

69gt4speed
08-12-2010, 08:57 PM
You gotta remember guys, she could be my daughter and I'm 110% concerned about her. My daughter well is 25 and nice property I could say and unattached. So if you make 150k+ a yr please apply and I'll quit my worry about her. No, I don't have tiny lil bikini pics of her but it'll be ok I think, I'll ask her if any good pics. Same way w miss fast trac. She's ok for sure. :supz: Even old I can say that, I've been around. They always like to hear that if true. So don't be afraid u youngers. Trust me. Get down on ur knees d/a. and tell her she could be great. W my 69 I did xx girls and they were happy truly and never hated me... At least never said they did, and I'm very sorry if I offended them at anytime.

Fast Trac trying to help these guys that well are scared, sorry. Maybe they will show up in K.C. and vote for you. I'll tell my lil bro maybe he'll show up, idk. Been married for 30+ lot longer than me, I've been a failure. Maybe a lot younger would work out?

Ricky
08-13-2010, 10:17 AM
You gotta remember guys, she could be my daughter and I'm 110% concerned about her. My daughter well is 25 and nice property I could say and unattached. So if you make 150k+ a yr please apply and I'll quit my worry about her. No, I don't have tiny lil bikini pics of her but it'll be ok I think, I'll ask her if any good pics. Same way w miss fast trac. She's ok for sure. :supz: Even old I can say that, I've been around. They always like to hear that if true. So don't be afraid u youngers. Trust me. Get down on ur knees d/a. and tell her she could be great. W my 69 I did xx girls and they were happy truly and never hated me... At least never said they did, and I'm very sorry if I offended them at anytime.

Fast Trac trying to help these guys that well are scared, sorry. Maybe they will show up in K.C. and vote for you. I'll tell my lil bro maybe he'll show up, idk. Been married for 30+ lot longer than me, I've been a failure. Maybe a lot younger would work out?

:suspect:

Domestic Disturbance
08-13-2010, 04:49 PM
Lol
yes I will be in a bikini- but my main problem is trying not to get burnt!
See I keep trying this and getting kicked out of shows... Don't think I'd fit in, although thats where I got my car from. :bigthumb:

slo4cyl
08-13-2010, 07:50 PM
I would like to take my car down for this this time

69gt4speed
08-14-2010, 01:25 AM
Sorry ppl, I see my mutterings is like crap. U all do what u want, I'm just a old guy w time on his hands sometime. I've got a good wife and all that. 5 kids of sorts and 11 grandkids. I just get tired of bs work crap and when u get my age you'll see. Sorry girl really. You really could be my daughter. I hope you win. :supz: Yea Ricky, I'm out of line for sure. Again work pizzed me off again today, they are dumb azz and have no idea of what the job needs. It takes 2 ppl to go into a confined space. One reason I get stupid here. I see red so much because they pay me 30/hr, they think we are superman. Sorry fast trac I'm ranting about stuff. It is stupid for sure, but these ppl think I'm Jesus. I'm just joe avg., they said so on my rating. It really made me mad but hey I'm buying a new stang and well can't rock the boat.

Clinical
08-14-2010, 02:00 AM
I'd really like to go. I could still get the days off.
Its just again, something I'm not sure I want to entrust the talon to such a long trip.
I have my brakes / tie rods all fixed up now but still have a couple front end noises I'm trying to track down + broken springs errrgh.

+ Since I'm going to be running at midnight mayhem on September 3rd, I can see myself breaking something and then having time off work for nothing

DustinsDuster
08-15-2010, 09:27 PM
the 5th is my birthday; i will be recovering from a Micheal Bay-sized hangover most likely. you kids have fun.

Ricky
08-16-2010, 07:31 AM
Sorry ppl, I see my mutterings is like crap. U all do what u want, I'm just a old guy w time on his hands sometime. I've got a good wife and all that. 5 kids of sorts and 11 grandkids. I just get tired of bs work crap and when u get my age you'll see. Sorry girl really. You really could be my daughter. I hope you win. :supz: Yea Ricky, I'm out of line for sure. Again work pizzed me off again today, they are dumb azz and have no idea of what the job needs. It takes 2 ppl to go into a confined space. One reason I get stupid here. I see red so much because they pay me 30/hr, they think we are superman. Sorry fast trac I'm ranting about stuff. It is stupid for sure, but these ppl think I'm Jesus. I'm just joe avg., they said so on my rating. It really made me mad but hey I'm buying a new stang and well can't rock the boat.

No biggy rob! I just wasnt sure if i was reading it right. lol. :heart:

69gt4speed
08-18-2010, 02:29 AM
I luv you and fast trac too. Work sucks and they act all concerned, it's really bs. .I don't want fast trac to stop posting here honestly, she's prob ticked I did not come to des moines for a photo shoot. I am very sorry but bypass surgery really cost me $. I sold the 69 and taxes etc to get the 2011, plates are like 2k. I spent 9k cause I was off work, it really sucked and really have not recovered yet. So trying to work ot. I usually am 100% on the money and I wanted us to give it a shot in 5.0 maybe next yr or later. It really hurts me to say that as 95% of the time I do what I say. now I'm a pos in my book.

FastTrac
08-19-2010, 10:09 AM
No need to beat yourself up about it.
I completely understand, and am glad you are doing better after surgery.
I am sure I will still be modeling in the next couple years. Modeling gigs are few and far inbetween and none pay worth a hoot. So I sit and keep drawing cars for fun because that too doesn't pay yet.

69gt4speed
08-19-2010, 11:33 PM
Well I will someday pickup the 2011 gt in k.c. and prob be driving the 03 too w the wife. So say if we met up in des moines we could shoot u w 2 stangs. I'm hoping I get a good rebate too. It's 500 right now so I would have mo to make it worthwhile. maybe around 8 wks.