PDA

View Full Version : Going to Omaha and need opinion

fordman0910
08-10-2010, 09:33 PM
So the family and some friends are riding our motorcycles to omaha in september and going to the zoo. am looking for people that have been out there and stayed in a hotel for opinions on where to stay. were trying to stay away from staying by the zoo so we can do a little riding after the zoo and trying to stay for the cheep. any helps apreaciated.

Domestic Disturbance
08-11-2010, 12:29 AM
the magnolia is nice, but its a bit pricey and right down town. Still probably one of the nicer hotels I've ever been in. I hate you for getting to go to omaha btw, I love that city

boostedsohc
08-11-2010, 08:17 AM
i agree the magnolia is very nice! stayed there last xmas. my ladys family is from there. i hear nothing but good things about the zoo there too!
when i usually go there i stay at the super 8 in council bluffs. its cheap and a decent hotel. its not baller status like the magnolia but still not bad. and only like 7 miles from omaha

skipdownstairs
08-11-2010, 12:04 PM
stayed at the Double Tree was able to get ajoining rooms upon request not far from the zoo either very nice and they have free cookies:)

Domestic Disturbance
08-11-2010, 02:07 PM
not the whole joke, but still awesome...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPf8jow2Vdo

fordman0910
08-11-2010, 07:11 PM
i looked online and i am thinking about staying at the econolodge in omaha.its only like 10 minutes away and its fairly cheep and i talked to a lot of people and read a bunch of reveiws and it seems like a ok place. where is a good place for dinner by the zoo?

Domestic Disturbance
08-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Man there's so many places downtown its hard to remember. There's frogs? or something like that, spaghetti works, upstream brewery, theres some killer steakhouses too but can't remember the names.

skipdownstairs
08-12-2010, 10:13 AM
haha! is kinda gay for a name....