PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER hit and run!

sLoWnStEaDy
08-07-2010, 08:47 AM
someone did a hit and run and totaled the van now!!!

EDITED.....

sLoWnStEaDy
08-07-2010, 09:14 AM
Well, she is apparently a half way decent person...

As soon as she got to work she called the police and told them what happened. Of course the people that got me her info did a crazy u-turn and chased her for like a mile getting her info so I am sure she just realized she was fucked and decided to do the decent thing.

we have a year to file Hit & Run charges but since she did call and did give us her insurance info, we aren't doing that right now...

NewSpeedSteed
08-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Your just an unlucky SOB :banghead:
Joking man, glad it worked out (or is the process anyway). Your probably right about her feeling guilty because of people seeing her and all; she knew she'd get caught and turned herself in more than likely. Sorry it happened though :cop:

sLoWnStEaDy
08-07-2010, 09:55 AM
Yeah it blows... I think this is the little "push" I have been needing to get the fuck out of here though!! Not to mention 7 houses within 2 blocks of me have been robbed in the last 6-8 weeks. Out of the OCCUPIED houses, I am one of like 2 that DIDN'T get broken into within the 2 blocks.

Of course I have chased people away with a .45 and a shotgun on more than one occasion so may be word is getting around to stay the fuck away from me! LOL I invited one guy inside with a gun pointed at his head but he decided to turn around and leave instead :( One fuckin foot in that door and he would have lost his damn head to a hollow .45ACP hollow point.

skipdownstairs
08-11-2010, 12:18 PM
I have this for everybody to gander at as you pull in my drive

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad94/afangman00/P28331B.jpg