PDA

View Full Version : where are you all located

mystictealz28
07-29-2010, 10:10 PM
I need some new car guys to chill with... is there anyone in NW iowa. im not far from sioux city??? it seems like me and a friend of mine are the only fast street cars close to us.
Nate

69gt4speed
07-29-2010, 11:35 PM
2 ppl I know of fast trac and Ryan ninesecsnake rest of us are des moines waterloo and cedar rapids mostly. Sorry

z28z34man
07-30-2010, 07:56 AM
I am in Marion.

Most of the people on this sight will be on the east side of Iowa this sight used to be crundergrond and that is where most of the members are from

Ricky
07-30-2010, 07:57 AM
big ol Cedar Rapids

LT1Dan
07-30-2010, 08:40 AM
Smelly ol Cedar Rapids

FTFY

Ricky
07-30-2010, 08:43 AM
Smelly ol Cedar Rapids

FTFY

:(

sLoWnStEaDy
07-30-2010, 09:15 AM
C.R. for now sadly.... Stinky fuckin city, crime is getting worse, the "city" is greedy as fuck, getting "darker" by the day. Horrible place to live IMO...

69gt4speed
07-30-2010, 11:23 AM
You have no idea what is dark, let me drag ur sorry azz down to k.c. and drop you off at a place I know. This town is nothing. I go to the getto hyvee and road ranger all the time. Really hasn't changed much in 15 yrs I've been here. Be happy you are here trust me. Compared to k.c. or st louis or chicago it is nothing bad. I'd walk right down wherever at 8pm here. Yes maybe compared to hick town iowa it is a bad place.

sLoWnStEaDy
07-30-2010, 11:59 AM
You have no idea what is dark, let me drag ur sorry azz down to k.c. and drop you off at a place I know. This town is nothing. I go to the getto hyvee and road ranger all the time. Really hasn't changed much in 15 yrs I've been here. Be happy you are here trust me. Compared to k.c. or st louis or chicago it is nothing bad. I'd walk right down wherever at 8pm here. Yes maybe compared to hick town iowa it is a bad place.

LOL... I like you but that statement shows you no NOTHING about me...

slo4cyl
07-30-2010, 02:35 PM
Yes maybe compared to hick town iowa it is a bad place.

That'd be about where I'm from :bigthumb: good ol Toledo or Tama, as most people know, but that is a whole different subject :banghead:

Domestic Disturbance
07-30-2010, 02:44 PM
born and raised in compton

NewSpeedSteed
07-30-2010, 03:06 PM

ATL Down south for me :Hangman:

Luminatorz34
07-30-2010, 03:56 PM
Greene for me....bout 30 miles east of mason city

fordman0910
07-30-2010, 04:00 PM
im from indianola but was born about 40 minutes south of detriot. anyone wants to see bad, ill take you to detriot at about 1am in the morning.

69gt4speed
07-30-2010, 05:31 PM
This place is good for a town of 100k. I like it a lot and was impressed it didn't have 3 shootings a week. Like I said good compared to indep mo. a town of 100k where I grew up. It was whiter than bleached rice when I grew up. Yes I like you also a lot also Keith. But you been spoiled imo with this town nothing happens here hardly ever. Yes some theft over by the low income apt... But that is every town. Well maybe belle plaine doesn't have it but that town sucks imo and is small. You go to grain valley outside kc you have the same deal. Or even up north k.c. where I lived. Fk that crime and drug stuff. I just moved where it was not at up north. Downtown they shoot into houses for the fk of it. A few kids got killed for wearing a raiders jacket. My friend got broken into 3 times at 51st and Lydia. And he had grating over his doors and windows. fk that. kkk was up north man. Why I moved there. No sh-t.

sLoWnStEaDy
07-30-2010, 06:24 PM
This place is good for a town of 100k. I like it a lot and was impressed it didn't have 3 shootings a week. Like I said good compared to indep mo. a town of 100k where I grew up. It was whiter than bleached rice when I grew up. Yes I like you also a lot also Keith. But you been spoiled imo with this town nothing happens here hardly ever. Yes some theft over by the low income apt... But that is every town. Well maybe belle plaine doesn't have it but that town sucks imo and is small. You go to grain valley outside kc you have the same deal. Or even up north k.c. where I lived. Fk that crime and drug stuff. I just moved where it was not at up north. Downtown they shoot into houses for the fk of it. A few kids got killed for wearing a raiders jacket. My friend got broken into 3 times at 51st and Lydia. And he had grating over his doors and windows. fk that. kkk was up north man. Why I moved there. No sh-t.

:bigthumb:

I have lived in C.R. my whole life but I have spent a LOT of time in shitty areas. St. Louis, Chicago, Memphis, Dallas, etc... I've actually BEEN shot (in my leg), I have been stabbed twice and missed almost 4 weeks of my junior year in high school recovering from a group of monkeys jumping me because I said something to them about slapping around a white bitch that was them them. I know there is much worse out there but I have been through a little bit of shit in my life.

Domestic Disturbance
07-30-2010, 08:20 PM

ATL Down south for me :Hangman:

WEST SIDE MUH FUCKAAAA

Deimos
07-30-2010, 09:36 PM
Keith obviously the people didn't want to kill ya or you would be dead. Who shoots someone in the leg? But yeah Cr has seen some shitty shit but other places are worse to live and recession will always increase crime rate.

warchild145
07-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Walker here

Which is north of Cedar Rapids for those who don't know.

sLoWnStEaDy
07-31-2010, 07:55 AM
Keith obviously the people didn't want to kill ya or you would be dead. Who shoots someone in the leg? But yeah Cr has seen some shitty shit but other places are worse to live and recession will always increase crime rate.

This thread is turning into a back and forth between us LOL...

as for the people wanting me dead, IDK... Both times I got stabbed it was when I was winning a fight and bubba the big lip nigger decided to jump in and help his friend. At which time my friends jumped in and made him regret that decision. As for getting shot in the leg, IDK what that was about, I was running and he was probably holding the gun too sideways to even try and aim, got lucky on that one I guess. Lastly, the people tht jumped me, very nearly did kill me.

boostedsohc
08-01-2010, 03:45 PM
burlington here.
new member also!