PDA

View Full Version : True Street DEAD?

BUCKETT
07-26-2010, 05:04 PM
Just found this on the Bullet. Mikee also sent me a pm about it.

True Street
Monday, July 26, 2010 @ 11:07 AM
posted by admin
True Street Drag Racing, Inc. has ceased operations effective today, Monday, July 26, 2010. We thank all the racers, tracks and sponsors who supported the series the past two years. Unfortunately, there are many reasons why True Street is closing it’s doors. If you would like to discuss the reason(s) with me feel free to contact me directly. – Becky Wardlow

Christian they may help the ERP/CFR 10.5 class?

K-ville
07-26-2010, 05:24 PM
we gotta all help promot and pick up those guys who are lookin for a new series

Scott
07-27-2010, 07:38 AM
wow, that sucks! I only got to see a couple events too

FiFdYnUtZ
07-27-2010, 11:10 AM
i know becky has/had it for sale, but i didnt realize she was gunna shut it down!

Ninesecsnake
07-27-2010, 11:39 AM
To bad they didn't pay there fucking racers, I got a debit card with zero dollars on it FUCK HER thats what I say!

StreetSweeper
07-27-2010, 01:24 PM
Look at the bright side boys! We can now take all the gay ass contigency stickers of our back windows! Might as well peel the banar while were at it!

I wondor if there going to refund everyone there yearly membership fee since they couldnt even finish the season!

snickerlicker
07-27-2010, 03:09 PM
To bad they didn't pay there fucking racers, I got a debit card with zero dollars on it FUCK HER thats what I say!

Are you shitting me??? No money on the debit card? Shady shit indeed.

UWILOSE
07-27-2010, 07:57 PM
yep got the debit card, no money to.This same shit happen at WFC.bad checks

Are you shitting me??? No money on the debit card? Shady shit indeed.

Rogue86
07-27-2010, 09:03 PM
I have to say I'm kinda suprised. But then again, I saw those huge guaranteed payouts for the last CFR race and wondered how they could pay that much?

While the CFR and ERP 10.5 deal isn't as big and glamorous, at least payouts are made. And thats because we've got two great sponsors behind us in Quick Performance and H&W Speed Shop.

It'd be nice to pick up some of those cars who were running that series, and I'd probably put something up on the Bullet, but things are still pretty hot over there on this topic, I'd probably get burned at the stake!

Spread the word - Iowa True-TenFive - Alive and well!

69gt4speed
07-27-2010, 09:41 PM
So you guys got zero $? That's crap for sure... At least you know I have a trophy and that's no bs. Even though I drive a stang def going to hand trophy out to the winner... And if someone wants to do side bets well I know nothing.

StreetSweeper
07-27-2010, 10:43 PM
So your allowing autos to take a stab at getting the trophy?

69gt4speed
07-28-2010, 01:23 AM
No but you could side bet say on Joe vs me to win. I'm going to race ur dad for a steak dinner at texas roadhouse after the trophy deal. You would blow me out of the water w/o nitrous or with it. I just want ppl to have a good time George. Probably race Tyler also. If I do not break something, a manual is really hard on parts.

I really hope you can make it on the 7th and I have really enjoyed our races through the yrs. So cheer on your dad because I'm going to try to beat him. He said w/o any nitrous vs whatever I have.

allgo
07-28-2010, 07:27 AM
I got my money...

Domestic Disturbance
07-28-2010, 03:22 PM
this blows. I was just asking chekal about the rules for this class for the slower brackets.