Domestic Disturbance
07-21-2010, 02:19 AM
http://www.garagejournal.com/?p=528

CiviC_boY
07-22-2010, 12:09 AM
I want it....

NewSpeedSteed
07-22-2010, 09:28 AM
Trying to convince girlfriend that its smart and economical... She liked the idea until she realized I just wanted it because I'd have the space for more project cars.

Ricky
07-22-2010, 10:24 AM
drop the "if you really loved me you would" line

SaNdMaNsSi
07-22-2010, 02:17 PM

That only works for women. Everyone knows they could care less about our opinion.

Ricky
07-22-2010, 03:10 PM

That only works for women. Everyone knows they could care less about our opinion.

I could care less about there opinion.... i would say this is what i am doing. You can suck it up and come along or we can go different ways.

StreetSweeper
07-22-2010, 03:57 PM

I could care less about there opinion.... i would say this is what i am doing. You can suck it up and come along or we can go different ways.

X2 ^^^

K-ville
07-22-2010, 05:43 PM
i saw this awhile back the guys had the build of that stall from a empty morton to what you see in the link on yellowbullet

SaNdMaNsSi
07-22-2010, 05:48 PM

Marry me.

sLoWnStEaDy
07-24-2010, 03:49 PM
Pretty dang nice but I used to have an attached garage and that sucked enough! Couldn't paint, run the car, do body work or anything like that because the shit got inside and stank up the whole house.

I am still looking at farm houses. I would much rather have a house with a 1 or 2 stall garage and a few "out buildings" myself. We had one line up in Vinton but inspection fell through. the owner was a car guy himself, single stall attached with 4 out buildings. One for body work, one for paint only, one for engines only, and one with a pit for general use. each could fit 3-4 cars comfortably and had like 16ft+ ceilings, only two where insulated and finished (paint and general).

ANYWAYS, that's my dream setup...