PDA

View Full Version : who owns the red evo

Deimos
07-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Who owns the red evo with black out tails. Two skinny goofy looking dudes in the car giving me funny looks like they are cool. Just wondering who they are.

TbTalon94
07-08-2010, 08:42 PM
Ha he's on here. I'm sure he'll chime in

Deimos
07-08-2010, 08:46 PM
out with it

Xboosted23X
07-08-2010, 09:54 PM
CHIME
that would be me and a co worker. I guess I don't know who you are. and I'm not sure if i was staring at you giving you bad ass looks.

Deimos
07-09-2010, 05:54 AM
dude seriously I thought at first glance you two were twins. I guess since your co worker wasn't mean mugging me I don't care. When people come shooting up next to me and then I get a stare and they whip it to go the other way I take it as a challenge, but I could see if you were just showing off your car to him.

allgo
07-09-2010, 07:23 AM
dude seriously I thought at first glance you two were twins. I guess since your co worker wasn't mean mugging me I don't care. When people come shooting up next to me and then I get a stare and they whip it to go the other way I take it as a challenge, but I could see if you were just showing off your car to him.
You dont want to challenge him in a mountain dew drinking contest..he can put down the 2 liters like no other..

Drifte
07-09-2010, 10:18 AM
its Dr.Pepper if anything.

Xboosted23X
07-09-2010, 12:04 PM

Yeah sorry for a misunderstanding. I still don't know what you were driving.