PDA

View Full Version : I need somebody w xp help me out.

69gt4speed
07-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Well for the moment my nitrous controller can't be programed. Reason I am now using 7 and vista sp3 which is uncompatible w older software that works w controller. I need someone w xp and a usb port so I can upgrade the firmware in controller , then I can install newer software compatible w vista sp3 and 7. Yea yea already tried compatibility operation it does not work, the original vista worked sorta before but now w sp3 it says fk off. If you want to see controller and the bs I need to do go to fjo racing then the mini controller then downloads. I need to go to 6.0... right now firmware is for 5.01 version.

DustinsDuster
07-02-2010, 04:00 AM
if nothing else, you could give me a call this weekend. if our schedules line up, you could swing by and do it over my comp- im running an older version of XP; should work.

Ricky
07-02-2010, 07:26 AM
my work computer has XP we could use that if dustin's comp doesn't work. I just live up the street from him :)

69gt4speed
07-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Thanks I will be out of town this weekend for family stuff... We will figure out something. Monday I've got some stuff to do but after that I could just give you the controller. Then you could read all it needs and then download the files or i can put them on my jump drive usb stick and hand that over also. The com driver does have to be installed but can be removed later.

AutoMods
07-02-2010, 02:22 PM
I had problems with my fjo a couple years ago when i first bought it. install said there was a problem copying files to my computer, it was xp. The tech had me do something manually in the directory instead of the auto installer. But I Cant' remember now what we did but it was an easy fix . Little buggy on the install but worked flawless ever since.

FJO tech support at techsupport@fjoracing.com or 204-254-5623 ext 3 ask for Gerald.