PDA

View Full Version : The v6 mustang lap contest results

69gt4speed
07-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Here are the results. Pretty amazing for a low 14/ hi 13 sec car. I heard 50 mph approx avg. was the speed to get the 48+ mpg. Def a economy car to have in southern states. Not some pos dog azz 140 hp 4 cyl. Put some n2o on it and run a hi/mid 12 maybe better idk. Engine is built like a tank but light. 6 bolt main caps. Looks like designed for turbo action down the road if needed. 23k base price. Prob 24.5k w performance package.

Oh yea mustang is now out selling the new camaro, I told you as much, hp and mileage sells cars.

So far on the camaro for 2011 I only see that metallic green available that's it so far and a rerate on v6 hp cause they underrated them so no changes? All I know. Maybe some one can verify something more and no gossip bs. Hell ford had many a tale fk that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IynLARk1kVA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-y25rX87vo

69gt4speed
07-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Camaro I guess will have something like the ford sync, several ppl at work have sync and it's really good they say so yea I'm going to get that option and leather and that black panel in back like the old mach 1's. Min. I can stick a jump drive in usb and it will play my music and my phone is blue tooth so that will work also. All from steering wheel and voice. Anitas lil bro has it too and he showed me some of the features of sync. I'm tired of burning reg cd's w like 18 songs on it. That's bs in these days.

Camaro suppose to have a hud display setup available also, 21" wheels for whatever reason? and rear obstacle detection. The stang has a rear camera available to see the new camaro fading away in the back. Too bad it doesn't work at night and records the deed if needed. So unless chevy is holding back, that's quite possible imo, then the stang should have upper hand esp auto to auto as gm throws in that tq control bs. At least for 2011. Idk how much control the feds have w gm. They could say no mo hp, we want mpg?

stangvortech
07-02-2010, 10:01 AM
v6 power!