PDA

View Full Version : Garage/Shop Rentals?

s13kid
06-13-2010, 11:58 AM
Im looking to rent a garage or shop somewhere. Wondering if any of you had any places I could start looking. As far as square footage goes I'm not positive, Needs to fit 2 cars easily and have room for work bench and tools an that jazz but something larger would be great, 4 cars+ or like a small warehouse of some kind. Must have Power. Just using this for personal use. I'm going to ask around a bit, but I just need some ideas for where to look.

sLoWnStEaDy
06-13-2010, 12:46 PM
Im looking to rent a garage or shop somewhere. Wondering if any of you had any places I could start looking. As far as square footage goes I'm not positive, Needs to fit 2 cars easily and have room for work bench and tools an that jazz but something larger would be great, 4 cars+ or like a small warehouse of some kind. Must have Power. Just using this for personal use. I'm going to ask around a bit, but I just need some ideas for where to look.

I believe my old place in Marion is up for rent again... $300/mo and we had 6 cars in there with PLENTY of room for benches, tool boxes, room to work etc... A buddy of mine has been renting it for over a year but they just bought a house so I am pretty sure it is empty. Storage up in the attic, plenty of electrical outlets, big ass heater that works GREAT, has a drain etc...

I will see if I can get the guys number for you if that price works...

69gt4speed
06-13-2010, 01:35 PM
Damn that's a good deal imo. Reg old storage can run 200.00

s13kid
06-13-2010, 07:56 PM
Sounds like its a bit more than we need. But if you find the number pm me.

sLoWnStEaDy
06-13-2010, 08:02 PM
Sounds like its a bit more than we need. But if you find the number pm me.

I called him tonight to ask about it... This sounds kind of "assholeish" but if he is renting it for as little as my buddy said he is paying ($100/mo), I will probably get it again...

If nothing else, check in the newspaper, there are always garages in there for rent.

s13kid
06-13-2010, 08:51 PM
Yeah I was checking the paper. But so far I've only found 10x20 storage units and garbage like that.