PDA

View Full Version : Looking for mx6 parts 2nd gen

Michael_mx6_2gen
06-09-2010, 07:34 AM
Well I am looking for odds and ends really. I'd like to buy a whole non-running car if that would be possible, if it had a title or not. But I am looking for:

--Rear speaker covers
--Cd player/cassette combo
--Wires for the cd player cassette with alot of the wires on the connectors.
--trunk lid with the lock and key (kid owned it before pounded it out because he locked the keys in the car haha)
--Drivers side leather seat with little/no rips

Theres more I just can't remember them right off hand

sLoWnStEaDy
06-09-2010, 08:35 PM
Well I am looking for odds and ends really. I'd like to buy a whole non-running car if that would be possible, if it had a title or not. But I am looking for:

--Rear speaker covers
--Cd player/cassette combo
--Wires for the cd player cassette with alot of the wires on the connectors.
--trunk lid with the lock and key (kid owned it before pounded it out because he locked the keys in the car haha)
--Drivers side leather seat with little/no rips

Theres more I just can't remember them right off hand

If you are around here... K's Acres had a couple of these cars a couple months back when I was there. I know Sunline does but they are about 4x the price of everyone else and you can usually get stuff brand new from a dealer for about the same price that they want, sometimes cheaper form the dealer even... Plus, they are assholes.

Michael_mx6_2gen
06-09-2010, 08:57 PM
Yeah I was at K's about... 6 months ago i want to say and they said they had some so I got a ride there went to look ended up not having any out in the yard anymore.. I called Sunline aswell they had nothing =\. I'll probably call them tomorrow to see again because I have tonight and tomorrow night off. I'm going to call NorthEnd in Dubuque again aswell. There really good with Salvaged parts and stuff and they have "almost" everything. Except fenders for a 97-02 tiburon and mx6 parts haha.