PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Honda Accord

sLoWnStEaDy
05-17-2010, 11:54 AM
SOLD!

Clinical
05-17-2010, 12:04 PM
Hey, so just curious if the heat controls work enough to use it? lol

I'm trying to sell the subaru as I've decided to keep the talon and want to finish paying what i owe on it.

+ I may be getting a delivery job and this would be absolutely perfect!

I have the money now but I'm not sure if the parents would like a third car sitting in the driveway - hopefully the subaru goes soon

sLoWnStEaDy
05-17-2010, 12:05 PM
Hey, so just curious if the heat controls work enough to use it? lol

I'm trying to sell the subaru as I've decided to keep the talon and want to finish paying what i owe on it.

+ I may be getting a delivery job and this would be absolutely perfect!

I have the money now but I'm not sure if the parents would like a third car sitting in the driveway - hopefully the subaru goes soon

oh, they all work, just the panel they mount to is broken, some glue/plastic weld would take care of it easily enough... we DO have the trim panel too, just sitting on the floor somewhere in there IIRC.. gas mileage was about 30~ in town and closer to 40 on the highway when we checked it.

The interior is actually in pretty good shape except for the center dash part thanks to the dumb asses that don't know how to steal shit without busting everything to pieces...

http://www.imagechicken.com/uploads/1274123479096042700.jpg (http://www.imagechicken.com)

Clinical
05-17-2010, 12:17 PM
Well I'll give it about 1-2 weeks and if the Subaru still isnt sold I'll probably go ahead and just buy it assuming it's still there, as of now I could afford it but I wouldn't be left with much to pay for title/insurance so either way it'd be good if I got a check or two.

sLoWnStEaDy
05-17-2010, 12:41 PM
Well I'll give it about 1-2 weeks and if the Subaru still isnt sold I'll probably go ahead and just buy it assuming it's still there, as of now I could afford it but I wouldn't be left with much to pay for title/insurance so either way it'd be good if I got a check or two.

Honestly, doubt it will last more than a day or two... but you never know...

Clinical
05-17-2010, 01:03 PM
Yeah I wouldnt be surprised - i'll be watching though for sure

sLoWnStEaDy
05-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Pending... guy needs another $150, going to ask his dad to loan him the money, should let me know in the next hour or two...

EDIT: Did not get the money from his dad but he gets paid Friday and will "buy it then if I still have it"...

sLoWnStEaDy
05-17-2010, 03:36 PM
I found the trim piece for the drivers side rear quarter as well as the dash trim stuff... the battery is 1000Ca and 850CCA FYI

Drifte
05-17-2010, 04:43 PM
saw and have heard of a few things in the durango. you ever post up the specs of that install? Ive never seen it.

sLoWnStEaDy
05-17-2010, 05:10 PM
saw and have heard of a few things in the durango. you ever post up the specs of that install? Ive never seen it.

PM'd

sLoWnStEaDy
05-18-2010, 07:34 PM
BUMP... couple $400-$450 offers so far... Not going to take less than $500 though FYI...

sLoWnStEaDy
05-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Forgot to update... Sold this yesterday... and I think I pissed off the guy that bought it LOL... I was talkin' shit about Hondas the whole time and then he tells me he is a huge Honda freak and then goes on and on about it.

I was just making fun of the car, he asked why there was no front plate and I said "A performance engine such as this needs as much air flow as possible to keep cool... 80 horsepower is not to be taken lightly". then I was comparing them to Lawnmowers and I just kept saying stupid little shit and I could tell he was getting a little "upset" by it so I kept going until he finally said something about how much he loves them...

FYI, they pulled up in a rusted '95~ black, civic 2-door, steelies, automatic, fart can, faded/peeling window tint and big 'ole chrome "H" on the drivers rear quarter. :bigthumb: