PDA

View Full Version : ON THE BUMPER!

StreetSweeper
05-16-2010, 03:32 PM
WHEELS UP BUMPER DOWN! Just when i needed a small wheeile i got this. Sweet but i think i could have been prety competative for a couple rounds if i wouldnt have done this !

http://px5.sfstatic.com/thumbs/0002/51/97/2011579.jpg (http://www.streetfire.net/video/true-street-outlaw-shootout-cordova-dragway_2011579.htm?ref=91298145-4a47-40ba-a36b-99ad00c308b1)True Street Outlaw Shootout Cordova Dragway (http://www.streetfire.net/video/true-street-outlaw-shootout-cordova-dragway_2011579.htm?ref=91298145-4a47-40ba-a36b-99ad00c308b1)

OldSkoolRCR
05-16-2010, 03:56 PM
And this is what ya get:
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l152/OldskoolRcr/oilpan001.jpg

Way to go,,,,

StreetSweeper
05-16-2010, 04:02 PM
here is a link somone got of step by step i like the first picture of my car and Allgo's car chillin!

http://www.mfba.org/showthread.php?p=630069#post630069

Vitoman
05-16-2010, 06:08 PM
Man I cant believe how that thing hooks! Sorry about the broken parts, thats the sucky part of the deal but that is worth it for those pics! Thats great that the guy took those shots frame by frame. Get that thing going so you and dad can come to Eddyville for the 10.5 deal!

Vitoman
05-16-2010, 06:10 PM
By the way, I just caught the print on the pan that looks like carbon fiber, THATS KILLER!

OldSkoolRCR
05-16-2010, 06:19 PM
Plan on doing a couple Eddy Ville races this year hopefully when I re-fire the car its ok.

Urban Legend
05-16-2010, 11:04 PM
that was badass, nice job

Rogue86
05-17-2010, 06:03 AM
The best part was you checking out the bumper on the top end... "F**k the motor!" hahaha

OldSkoolRCR
05-17-2010, 06:09 AM
The best part was you checking out the bumper on the top end... "F**k the motor!" hahaha

Ya remember that " Fuck the motor, check out the bumper" Like to thank you guys for the tow back to the trailer, hopefully we can hook up again this year and do some more racing. Ed

TbTalon94
05-17-2010, 06:59 AM
Congrats guys, looked fun while it lasted!!

StreetSweeper
05-17-2010, 11:38 AM

Yea man thanks again for the tow! our little 75cc dirt bike can barely move its self threw the pits let alone the car lol!

Scott
05-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Those pictures are awesome man!! Glad someone got those pics because I missed it

Rogue86
05-21-2010, 05:38 PM

Ya remember that " Fuck the motor, check out the bumper" Like to thank you guys for the tow back to the trailer, hopefully we can hook up again this year and do some more racing. Ed

Hey Ed,

It was the least we could do to help. Hope I get to race with you all again soon.

-Christian

OldSkoolRCR
05-21-2010, 07:04 PM

Hey Ed,

It was the least we could do to help. Hope I get to race with you all again soon.

-Christian

June 19th CFR, see you there, or come to CFR on June 12th for the H&W Speedshops Fastest Street Car Race.

StreetSweeper
05-21-2010, 07:49 PM
we will see you june 4th maybe at the door slammer shootout! if we dont make it you should deff come race with us at CFR for the H&W race al heads up 10.5 style like we like!

Rogue86
05-23-2010, 11:32 AM

Hey Ed,

-Christian

June 19th CFR, see you there, or come to CFR on June 12th for the H&W Speedshops Fastest Street Car Race.

I'm going to be be out of town for work on the 19th, but I'll look into june 12th. How does that deal work?

DragonUSMC
05-23-2010, 05:09 PM
pretty sick video... however ITS FUKING TIME TO INVEST IN A $40 CAM CADDIE.

these shaky ass videos give me a headache reguardless if they are a good video or not. YOU GO BUY NOW.

http://supercheapcameras.com.au/images/categories/camcaddie.jpg

FiFdYnUtZ
05-23-2010, 06:08 PM
do you sell those or something? who gives a fuck, it was shot with a digital camera for half of the shots..

OldSkoolRCR
05-23-2010, 06:55 PM

Hey Ed,

-Christian

I'm going to be be out of town for work on the 19th, but I'll look into june 12th. How does that deal work? Per Registor with H&W speed shop in CR,

DragonUSMC
05-23-2010, 08:31 PM
do you sell those or something? who gives a fuck, it was shot with a digital camera for half of the shots..

no i dont... i'm just sick of seeing people with crappy super zoomed fuking video that looks like a damn earthquake is going on.

Basically i'm saying, IF YOU SUCK WITH A VIDEO CAMERA AND ARE POSTING VIDEOS FOR PEOPLE TO WATCH, DO THEM A FAVOR AND TRY NOT TO SUCK ASS SO MUCH AT IT.

I mean seriously... here is a video done by amatures as well. Alot more motion, camera moving as well, zoom in and out, and no earthquakes, you can actually see whats going on... maybe... when you finally zoom into the numbers on the board after a drag... you MIGHT ACTUALLY be able to see them cause the camera is still?! OMG!? just an example of the possiblities
http://vimeo.com/10966050

FiFdYnUtZ
05-23-2010, 11:20 PM
lol we arent shooting a johnny depp film, if you cant handle a little shake n bake then dont watch! pretty sure my fuji digital camera would look goofy rocking a caddie...although i dont think any of the video I personally shot is bad at all

allgo
05-24-2010, 06:39 AM

no i dont... i'm just sick of seeing people with crappy super zoomed fuking video that looks like a damn earthquake is going on.

Basically i'm saying, IF YOU SUCK WITH A VIDEO CAMERA AND ARE POSTING VIDEOS FOR PEOPLE TO WATCH, DO THEM A FAVOR AND TRY NOT TO SUCK ASS SO MUCH AT IT.

I mean seriously... here is a video done by amatures as well. Alot more motion, camera moving as well, zoom in and out, and no earthquakes, you can actually see whats going on... maybe... when you finally zoom into the numbers on the board after a drag... you MIGHT ACTUALLY be able to see them cause the camera is still?! OMG!? just an example of the possiblities
http://vimeo.com/10966050

You work in hollywood?? lol, I agree with you on some shitty vids out there but I am not going to sit on here and bust on people for trying to show some cool racing.. fifdy I think you do good work.

DragonUSMC
05-24-2010, 07:30 AM
look on the bottom of your camera... it has a screw hole right? then it was ment to be mounted.

FiFdYnUtZ
05-24-2010, 09:54 AM
lmao you just said screw hole and meant to be mounted all in the same sentence about my camera...

DragonUSMC
05-24-2010, 10:30 AM
well i didnt mean it like that... but same idea yeah.. =P

OldSkoolRCR
05-24-2010, 05:20 PM
Who gives a shit dont like the quality of the vids? DONT WATCH THEM!!!!!

DragonUSMC
05-24-2010, 06:00 PM

you should give a shit... it makes you look like a joke.

its that simple... you want to be professional, then do it in all aspects... i mean fuk you paid more for the graphics on the side of your trailer... might as well have video that can get more sponsorships.

But hey i only do this type of shit for a living... god knows i have no clue what i'm talking about.

StreetSweeper
05-24-2010, 06:07 PM
We dont have graphics on our trailor! lol

Dude go nitpick the snowboard videos ok! This is just for our local racing buddys and thats it!

allgo
05-24-2010, 06:26 PM

its that simple... you want to be professional, then do it in all aspects... i mean fuk you paid more for the graphics on the side of your trailer... might as well have video that can get more sponsorships.

But hey i only do this type of shit for a living... god knows i have no clue what i'm talking about.

Dude your kidding I hope... there is not one of us going to get a sponsership handing to us from around here in the drag racing scene...there are barely handing that shit out to the pros let alone some of us iowa hicks with are piles...I dont think it makes any of us look like a joke when someone films us and they use a 45$ camera, Im just glad these guys spend the time to do it..

NitrousMike
05-24-2010, 07:13 PM
Im going to get some popcorn lol

OldSkoolRCR
05-24-2010, 08:37 PM

Tell ya what you think your a pro, why dont you drag up your junk and your camara and come to a track, and my No video taking, None professional, Joke ass, will blow your fucking junk off the track and we will Video tape it with your professional camara and sissy looking stand, Guys like you who have nothing but your mouth and 2 bit comments, come on here and bitch about everything, Go video tape something and leave the dragracing and the fast cars to those of us who are good at it... You must be related to ScottyT another wanna be pretend poser, who bitches. I am not looking for sponsers, I can afford to support and race 2 cars all year long if I need to, you must only be able to afford a sissy stand and a camcorder.
But on a side note, we should all feel privileged that a Video man of his calibur, would even take the time to watch our hillbilly quality video, I am honored. Thank you!!!

OldSkoolRCR
05-24-2010, 08:41 PM

Dude your kidding I hope... there is not one of us going to get a sponsership handing to us from around here in the drag racing scene...there are barely handing that shit out to the pros let alone some of us iowa hicks with are piles...I dont think it makes any of us look like a joke when someone films us and they use a 45$ camera, Im just glad these guys spend the time to do it..

AMEN!!! maybee he should come to the track and give us all a lesson in Video taping. See Joe there is 2 types of people....those that do it, and those that can not... so they sit around a bitch about everything, but I see his point, If I had a $5000 camara and a $200 car I would act they same way. Joe just lock his ass out of the MSCA forum. Simple salution.

OldSkoolRCR
05-24-2010, 08:44 PM
Im going to get some popcorn lol
No popcorn needed Mike, He is beneath US!!!

OldSkoolRCR
05-24-2010, 08:49 PM

. i mean fuk you paid more for the graphics on the side of your trailer...

What Graphics?... Ok where do I go to get a Sissy Camara stand, if that makes you happy and shuts you up, I will drop the $$$, shit I can hang clothing on it or something, better yet maybee, we can hire a professional like yourself, what does a good Pro Video camara taking guy get these day? $ 6.50hr?

69gt4speed
05-24-2010, 08:54 PM
Ya gotta say I enjoy any video of local racers track or street in the dark. Imo you barked up the wrong tree man. So we don't have a tripod.. I'm sorry... maybe I'll get one for the man. runoff. Bring ur stuff if a manual and sign up. My stepdad was a hard azz marine/ crazy james dean guy so like him do it. Taylor is out so plenty of room.. lol

OldSkoolRCR
05-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Speaking out ScottyT he owes Allgo and me some $$$.

69gt4speed
05-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Not surprising... u know he barked all last yr and then nothing... Pretty fkn sad he is so old and acting worse than me....lol.. At least I will show. may not be fast....I liked Georges vid and glad nothing serious happened...

allgo
05-24-2010, 09:11 PM
Ya gotta say I enjoy any video of local racers track or street in the dark. Imo you barked up the wrong tree man. So we don't have a tripod.. I'm sorry... maybe I'll get one for the man. runoff. Bring ur stuff if a manual and sign up. My stepdad was a hard azz marine/ crazy james dean guy so like him do it. Taylor is out so plenty of room.. lol

Rob when is the manual run-off?

69gt4speed
05-24-2010, 09:14 PM
I suppose somewhere early sept. Everybody always wants time to tune, etc. I really don't care, I'm spraying it so temp doesn't really matter. You already got something? Inquiring minds want to know.

DragonUSMC
05-25-2010, 09:09 AM
lol yeah lock a moderator out of the forums... lol.

wow you guys get butt hurt with any criticism at all. You talk all this talk, and you have a fast car, and you show it with lousy video... Too proud, or rather too stuipd to take advice from anyone on anything and try to improve on your compilation. Impressive to say the least. My favorite part is your meaningless threats, you two fat asses can keep trying to cram your asses into your racing seats and shoot off at the mouth, because honestly, last time i confronted George many years ago... he shut his mouth and finally showed a little respect... something he sure wasnt taught in his family.

So sure... next time I'm in Iowa I'll gladly meet you asshats and we can drive up to road america for a track day, or any road course for that matter. Until then though... maybe you should work with your son, teach him manners and respect for others, because i will not tolorate retarded hillbilly intelligence or attitude, from him or his father.

Oh and by the way... is it really that hard to grasp the concept that you can improve your video? Seriously? Because honestly with the work you guys do and the cars you can build i dont see at all why sponsorships or making money off this is out of reach? Obviously you do, but again with your attitudes and inability to improve on other aspects of your over all performance, i can see why you would deem this impossible.

OldSkoolRCR
05-25-2010, 12:27 PM
We respect those that give respect, as for road America enjoy the day your self, to me that is as much a waste of time as circle track racing, again my opinion, and actually nothing you will ever say as for criticism will ever bother me in the slightest manner, I could care less about your free advice, Like I said before...Dont like the show? dont watch it...As for deeming it impossible, I could honestly give 3 shits less about sponsership money, or making money on this, it is a hobby, a way to relax or just destress my self, have fun with my freinds for a day. I make good money and have invested some of it wisely, so it makes me money, while I am at the track having fun. Funny though you talk all this talk like your a self made money expert, and talk about teaching manners, I am willing to bet George is just as far in life financialy as you are if not farther and is younger than you, and I am sure having some good manners helped him get there. Again I have yet to see any video you have taken win any prizes, these are just a bunch of kids shooting soime videos with hand held camaras, not even camcorders, everyone else seems to watch them and enjioy them. Honsetly maybee you should go back to bitching about Obama and how he screwed you over, because honestly more people might listen and or give a shit. And meaningless threats, did you feel threatened on my posts someplace? I dont see a threat. I told it how I felt...Its called freadom of speach.

OldSkoolRCR
05-25-2010, 12:35 PM

I thought the title read "On The Bumper"

Not PROFESSIONALY SHOT VIDEO "On The Bumper" from here on out I will attach a note that says, Absolute shit video, Dragon dont waste your time. all others feel free! :supz:

Sorry to have inconvenienced you.

DragonUSMC
05-25-2010, 01:12 PM
I love how once someone makes a valid arguement you tone down your non-sense and aggrivated responses.

So when did finances become a part of this? you have to valiadate your being, lifestyle and attitude with $$? Impressive angle of arguement, highly confusing and illrelivent but hey i'm sure that makes sense to you.

second, you never show respect... in any form... neither you or your son. If you'd like i can pull up all your old posts just to prove that fact here on the forum. I'm sure its the same for every other forum you post on and life in general. So if you would like to compare comments and posts by all means, I would gladly help you understand your lack of social ability, and customs and curtisies.

So I can see, just like what happend with your son and I and our little discussion in the parking lot late that one night, finally when confronted you back down. I would expect nothing less from people with absolutely no speck of honor.

And finally just for reference... this all started because you found something wrong with someone reccomending a purchase of $40 so that you could have a more enjoyable time making videos of your car... this i still find amusing.

Clinical
05-25-2010, 01:22 PM
I love how once someone makes a valid arguement you tone down your non-sense and aggrivated responses.

So when did finances become a part of this? you have to valiadate your being, lifestyle and attitude with $$? Impressive angle of arguement, highly confusing and illrelivent but hey i'm sure that makes sense to you.

second, you never show respect... in any form... neither you or your son. If you'd like i can pull up all your old posts just to prove that fact here on the forum. I'm sure its the same for every other forum you post on and life in general. So if you would like to compare comments and posts by all means, I would gladly help you understand your lack of social ability, and customs and curtisies.

So I can see, just like what happend with your son and I and our little discussion in the parking lot late that one night, finally when confronted you back down. I would expect nothing less from people with absolutely no speck of honor.

And finally just for reference... this all started because you found something wrong with someone reccomending a purchase of $40 so that you could have a more enjoyable time making videos of your car... this i still find amusing.
Perhaps its because of the way you said it?

these shaky ass videos give me a headache reguardless if they are a good video or not. YOU GO BUY NOW.

Rather than simply something along the lines of "One thing you guys could look into is ____"

The way you said it basically came off to me as well "Your video was shit, buy this and it wont be such shit"

Just my two cents

OldSkoolRCR
05-25-2010, 01:34 PM
I am not backing down, But I sense it must make you feel good to think everyone has to look up to you, I simple stated... dont like the show dont watch, And also said I could care less about your opinions or advice about making money from a hobby, And why does everyone who has been it the military toss out the honor word, This is going knowhere with you, again, dont like the show dont watch, dont want your $40 stand or your advice on Video taping, or your advice on how to make money from a hobby. But since I did not make or take the video, you should sell your products and advice to those who did. This is like a typical War, NOBODY WILL win and its a waste of time...So again enjoy your videos and video making skills.

WTF...I just ordered the Cam Caddie from ebay $46.99, I will give it to the producers, So arguement over, you win, they will try the product out and post there results for U :supz:

OldSkoolRCR
05-25-2010, 01:37 PM

Perhaps its because of the way you said it?

Rather than simply something along the lines of "One thing you guys could look into is ____"

The way you said it basically came off to me as well "Your video was shit, buy this and it wont be such shit"

Just my two cents

Good point.

StreetSweeper
05-25-2010, 02:03 PM
I dont think i have ever physically met you dude, so wtf are you talken about. Other then seeing your car with the ricer marine stickers all over it on 380 a couple weeks ago i have no idea who you are. On a second thought somone with respect issues would be the one to just start knocking a video somone made to share with his closer racing buddys right? NOT.. are the slopes not open this time of year? What are you doing in town anyway, let alone in a forum you have nothing to do with?

DragonUSMC
05-25-2010, 02:19 PM
Lawl... thats funny george cause a few other IAF members were there that night... JJ240 was driving with me that night... I'm not surprised by the fact that you will not remember the night. probablly blocked it out of your memory seeing you were shaking a bit when i was explaining that your mouth can eventually get you in trouble.

and seeing you want to get involved Mamamia... maybe you should READ the post that you quoted. "PRETTY SICK VIDEO" was the first 3 words. Are you all illiterate morons or just have selective reading habits? I never said the video was shit, just that it could be better with a simple solution.

But again you idiots get butt hurt and scream and shout when anyone tries to tell you anything.

Finally if you clowns want to insult my service and what i've done, thats fine. I've paid for your worthless exsistance and freedoms you wollow in self righteously. You blast things like honor because you dont have any, no back bone, no honor. And I'll drive through CR as much as I want when i'm back in iowa. I've contributed more to this site then either of you two bone heads will ever amount to, i've more then earned my right. While all you two have done is made drama, treatened to beat people up, while the rest of the boards laugh at you. How many times have you asked to have your accounts deleted? I can post those PMs as well.

However, arguing with you two morons, or even trying to talk to you is pretty much like talking to a wall. So carry on with your ignorance... hopfully i'll run into you when i'm back in Iowa one of these days so i can laugh in your face just to see if you have to balls to do anything.

Clinical
05-25-2010, 02:36 PM
and seeing you want to get involved Mamamia... maybe you should READ the post that you quoted. "PRETTY SICK VIDEO" was the first 3 words.

Oh I saw it trust me.

But it was still uncalled for the way you wrote what you did.

Then you run around calling me/others illiterate morons, when YOU'RE trying to bring up this decency/honor/manners thing?

You're saying others are getting butthurt and screaming?
Maybe it's just me but you're the one getting all bent out of shape over video choreography of a short clip made by some crazy guys just out to have fun racing - and then getting all e-raged over people back lashing you for shitting on the video because of the video's shooting. Your "pretty sick video" 3 word statement compared to your paragraphs of explanations/insults for your dislike for the video and people shows that you really don't care other than to bash on it.

Take a chill pill and just leave the thread if you don't like it.
We all had a blast out there that day and the last thing most of us were thinking about were to hold the camera real steady so our internet audience could watch without any shakes - we just wanted them to be able to see the main point, and they can obviously see it.

DragonUSMC
05-25-2010, 03:05 PM
lol yeah cause what i said was terrbily derogotory... And none of your posts or their posts were uncalled for... really. if you cant grasp YOUR OWN simple concepts then how can i expect you to understand an outside source?

And uh welcome to the internet. If you post something you are going to get opinions. That is another main point none of you seem to grasp.

So continue... this is interesting how you are allowed to judge and have opinions but no one else can. I find this amusing.

DragonUSMC
05-25-2010, 03:11 PM

I'm just going to reiterate...

you all took offence to THIS post. Yeah, I totally bad mouthed everyone... LMAO. This is the DEFINITION of Butt Hurt.

Honestly there is nothing any of you can say that is going to redeem this blatent idiocy, its really that simple... everyone on the site knows this. its not the first time you all have put your foot in your mouths.

OldSkoolRCR
05-25-2010, 03:54 PM
"We all had a blast out there that day and the last thing most of us were thinking about were to hold the camera real steady so our internet audience could watch without any shakes - we just wanted them to be able to see the main point, and they can obviously see it."

Pretty much sums it all up :supz:

StreetSweeper
05-25-2010, 04:02 PM

I'm just going to reiterate...

you all took offence to THIS post. Yeah, I totally bad mouthed everyone... LMAO. This is the DEFINITION of Butt Hurt.

Honestly there is nothing any of you can say that is going to redeem this blatent idiocy, its really that simple... everyone on the site knows this. its not the first time you all have put your foot in your mouths.

Dude you have been out of the loop for like what 3 years not stop living in 2007!!! Go find somthing better to do with your time then cry about a cam caddy!

DragonUSMC
05-25-2010, 04:32 PM
again, never addressing the points anyone presents to you. Changing topic because you are failing in the argument... I'm not the ones living in 07, you are still posting the same crap you've been spewing from your mouths since you've joined this site over and over again.

I can lay it out with bulleted points if you are incapable of addressing all the topics at hand. I see i have to make this as simple as possible for the Good Enough Degree recipiant and his pot head father.

I enjoy watching you both fall on your faces with your moronic ramblings and arguments. And trust me its hard trying to stay entertained by those too stuipd to even grasp the rehtoric.

OldSkoolRCR
05-25-2010, 05:07 PM
POT HEAD FATHER!!!! Thats the best you got? But Thank you, it reminds me I am out of weed and need to get ahold of my neighbor who is well a (EX-MARINE) but he sell the best DAM shit you ever got you hands on. Funny though he has as you put it "moronic ramblings" all the time, strange bird he is! Anyway I told you I bought the Dam Cam Caddie, and even Thanked you, what more you want. All videos form here on out will be MGM approved. Steven Spielberg wont have shit on these vids. :biggrin: I would also like to Thank you for amuzing me on my 1/2 day off, sit in the cold A/C with a cold beer and rambel on.

DragonUSMC
05-25-2010, 05:50 PM
Sorry i cant hear you over all the money that you guys make...

DustinsDuster
05-25-2010, 06:05 PM
i dont think anyone(myself included) on this board has much right to tell anyone they couldve worded things better when they make a comment.

could jay have taken a softer tone with his comment? sure. but on the same hand, couldnt Ed, George, Fiddy and anyone else who responded just have said, "yeah, well, whatever" and left it at that? of course. but Jay didnt, and they didnt, and thats all fine. everyone's entitled to their opinion, and lucky for the rest of us, sharing it here gives everyone something to read.

i think one of the truest things said in this thread was "it's a war, and no one's going to win". no one will win, because there's no right answer.

OldSkoolRCR
05-25-2010, 06:27 PM
Dustin...Its a DAM video, honsetly who gives a FLYING fuck of the quality, every person that opened it and watched it got the point, But you always gotta have 1 professional in every crowd...Did you watch it? YES you did, and then went about your bussiness. I could care less what he thinks of the video or anything else...I am just on here wasteing the day away smoking some real good ex-marine buds and having some suds...lol As for not hearing us over all the money, well sorry we can not all make what snowboarding/amature video guys like yourself make, well the panhandlers on the off ramps do but we dont. So hopefully someday if I dont smoke the rest of my brain away, I can make the $$$ that a man oif your caliber does, I still dont know why your crying about the $200 Obama gave ya, then took away, if your so well off. Hes your President though...YES SIR...lol

OldSkoolRCR
05-25-2010, 06:31 PM
look on the bottom of your camera... it has a screw hole right? then it was ment to be mounted.

I dont care who you are you gotta love this one, spoken from a true PROFESSIONAL
:bigthumb:

You got-um Fiddy :biggrin:

Rollin on Dubs
05-25-2010, 09:11 PM
Sweet video! 3 pages of cam caddy bull shit is a bit over the top

Deimos
05-25-2010, 09:32 PM
blah blah blah who cares

DustinsDuster
05-25-2010, 09:45 PM
Dustin...Its a DAM video, honsetly who gives a FLYING fuck of the quality, every person that opened it and watched it got the point, But you always gotta have 1 professional in every crowd...Did you watch it? YES you did, and then went about your bussiness. I could care less what he thinks of the video or anything else...I am just on here wasteing the day away smoking some real good ex-marine buds and having some suds...lol As for not hearing us over all the money, well sorry we can not all make what snowboarding/amature video guys like yourself make, well the panhandlers on the off ramps do but we dont. So hopefully someday if I dont smoke the rest of my brain away, I can make the $$$ that a man oif your caliber does, I still dont know why your crying about the $200 Obama gave ya, then took away, if your so well off. Hes your President though...YES SIR...lol

i understand its just a vid- and puts the point across. it didnt bother me to watch it, but i can see Jay's point. you guys have professional-quality cars, and with it you start expect profressional presentation sometimes.

how you say things can mean a lot more than what you actually say sometimes, i think both sides need to keep that in mind here(i'm overflowing with hypocracy here). Ed, you say you dont give two shits what Jay thinks about the vid, but here we are two pages later, and it looks like youre pissed. i believe youre not, and i doubt it affects your day at all, but it looks that way.

in the end, ive been around most of the parties involved, and im fairly certain if the comment was said in person, it wouldve been written off and never thought of again. the internet brings out the E-thug in all of us.

K-ville
05-25-2010, 10:09 PM
Hey ed u fuker get me a new computor screen also because mine sucks and its really making u look bad

OldSkoolRCR
05-25-2010, 10:24 PM
Trust me gang, I am just wasteing time arguing with RagoonUSMC on this hot day in the cold A/C, weather he likes the vid, the cars, or the temp out today, I could give 3 shits, Cam Caddie, U gotta be F'n kidding correct :banghead: , all this from a guy who teaches snowboarding and drives a Nissan, Dustin I would be more serious arguing Pepsi vs Coke with U. Demios said it best BLA,BLA,BLA. Oh and KVille, comp screen is in the mail sorry, My professional AZZ should have known better. Dusitn its Not E-thug, Its I am bored off my AZZ-Thug. Trust me if there was 10' of snow on the ground in Vail, RagoonUSMC (Jay) would also give 3 shits about the video quality. Ok gotta get to bed, so I can be up at the AZZ crack of dawn for the breakfest rush :rolleyes: @ McDonalds...GoodNight All!

OldSkoolRCR
05-25-2010, 10:27 PM
Hey ed u fuker get me a new computor screen also because mine sucks and its really making u look bad

Its a bit shakey is'nt it?...LOL, maybee they have a Comp screen Caddie. :biggrin:

DragonUSMC
05-25-2010, 10:33 PM
Oh dustin its far beyond just the video.... these idiots have progressed this discussion to something their little minds cannot comprehend.

Its hard enough keeping them to stick to one topic let alone discussions mutliple fronts.

LOL these guys together weight over 500 lbs!!! the fat fuks talk the most shit, and hit the ground the hardest.

you can easliy see that this hasnt been about improving their video for a long time. its just personal attacks. By the two biggest scaredy cats in the midwest....

DragonUSMC
05-25-2010, 10:35 PM

Its a bit shakey is'nt it?...LOL, maybee they have a Comp screen Caddie. :biggrin:

damn old man, did you forget about how much money you make? Oh wait that irrelevant to your arguement

Oh and i'd be impressed if your stupid ass could even find colorado on a map...

But honestly Dustin i'm just sick of these two idiots. They have been the idiots of this site for years and progressively impoved on their technique. They have the literacy of possibly a 6th grader with worse spelling. They contribute nothing really except their posts where they almost break their arms patting themselves on the back. And finally the constant personal attacks, that when someone actually confronts them in person, they shy away from and cower when they do not absolutely know they can win.

Its amusing, there have been plenty of people to call them out, they wont show. They threatened me to come to the track, i said sure, just not the drag strip, they cower again.

and even that night with 2 ton george, who shook in his little booties when i told him one day he will run into someone bigger and badder then me and say something stupid... and possibly end up dead.

I've never seen people this stupid... even on the HUGE national sites... these two jokers win. The biggest pussies, with the largest mouths... and they'll never show their faces to have it proven! They'll live the dream, their dream but a dream none the less.

Jappbox
05-26-2010, 06:23 AM
man did i miss something here.. some drama for reading!

OldSkoolRCR
05-26-2010, 06:27 AM
What gets me is you say we shy away from topics, READ yours, every thing revolves around " These Fat Fuks, and how a BAD ASS motherfucker your are, and how everyone cowers away and shakes in there boots when confronted by you, and how much better you are, and smarter, yada,yada,yada,yada. Please. you went to the military BIG MOTHER FUCKIN DEAL, so has over a million other honorable normal people. I would rather be the biggest most worthless, pot head, broke ass piece of shit in the world, then be 1 once of what you think you are, So you pat yourself on the back, and toss yourself out a salute. The only person who shyed away from the topic is you, your feelings got hurt when someone did not drop down and praise you for your idea of this Cam Caddie, we all made a joke out of it and you got MAD! Well look out your front door, this is america, and people are entitled to there opinions, again for the 100th time I will say "dont like the Show, or the comments, dont watch. You wanna see my face, just stop over when your in town and I will tell you just as I am telling you now. Seems to me people with so called HONOR and all this BS you claim to have over others, dont act like you. Gotta go my EggMcmuffins are burning.

OldSkoolRCR
05-26-2010, 06:28 AM
Whats more AMUZING is you say these 2 idiots have been doing this for year, NO whats fuunier is you have been taking the time to read it all these years. And since you think I have progressed it beyond the video, I will again put this offer out to you, PM I will gladly give you my address, stop on by. and we can discuess rights and wrongs, since I am hiding in this dream world. Now I am done with you and your antics, and theorys.

Deimos
05-26-2010, 06:38 AM
sausage mcmuffin's is where its at. Only a buck

OldSkoolRCR
05-26-2010, 06:45 AM
man did i miss something here.. some drama for reading!

YES! Jesse you did, let me sum it up for you...Fiddy took a videos with his hand held camara, which was shakey at the end. Mr Dragon said it was poorly down and should by a Cam Caddie so we could make a million dollars worth of sponser money or whatever, since Fiddy or US did not drop down and praise him for his idea, he got all pisses off, and has since been telling us how Honorable he is, how everyone scatters when his BAD ASS self comes around, how much better he is then me and George, How I am a POT head broke ass and live in a dream world, and George who has more at 19yrs old then this guy will have at 30 is a worthless piece of shit also. There ya go whole story in 8 paragraphs.

Typical BS.

OldSkoolRCR
05-26-2010, 06:46 AM
sausage mcmuffin's is where its at. Only a buck
Dam straight!

DragonUSMC
05-26-2010, 08:34 AM
No i wont meet you at your house... however I will set up something much more entertaining. I'm very afraid that even a "friendly" competition will end up breaking your hip but hey.

I'll have Dustin or Justin or anyone find a gym with a ring. We can put the gloves on and go a couple rounds.

You wont race anything else then what you KNOW you will win at and I just wont take the bait to drag something i never ment to drag. So here is a median...

I'm going to be back home at the end of June and I'm more then happy to spend 15mins of my time concluding these worthless disscussions with you. I will have my lawyer type up the liability release forms, as you will be signing one. So what do you think? Or would you rather play a round of golf? lol... Oh and I'll bring my camera to tape it... yes it will have a cam caddie.

FiFdYnUtZ
05-26-2010, 11:48 AM
lmao...what a tool

69gt4speed
05-26-2010, 12:25 PM
How did this stuff come to this seriously Jay? I liked you in the past now you are talking a boxing ring. I realize maybe in the past Ed and George got carried away imo. I myself don't really like more drama, I have enough already. Yes I invited you to the manual runoff neither Ed or George did. Those 2 guys were there willing to help my wife out when I was in hospital, could it be they have changed their attitude? I know George has and appears to me Ed has also.

The fat comments were out of line imo, but that's imo. We aren't all buff and so on, I'm not anymore at 55, let's see how it turns out for you, hopefully better. Heart surgery several times costs me all my money and it ticks me off to no end. Bad genes deals you a bad hand. My real dad was dead and buried at my age.

So if you wish come to the manual runoff, def I'm a amateur and my pos ford is slow. And sorry about that money deal but George, Dustin and I got 8k buying a house, a pretty good bone imo and we saved ppl from filing bankruptcy... Peace to all

APPLES355
05-26-2010, 12:51 PM
I have no idea who you are or think you are, but in my opinion you are just like most marines that i have came across. Most of them think they can get away with anything because they are a marine for life and also that they are better than other people who dont call themselves marines. somewhere along the lines in boot camp they tore you down and built you up to be nothing but a fighter. Not even a small portion of your old self exsists. I am pretty sure that only you and not ed has been taught to kill people. I think there is more danger in your so called boxing match than a simple drag race/road race. I know you state that you have honor, but something you havent considered is that there are others out in the world that would kill to be a marine, but couldnt because of an illness or previous injury. Does that make you more honorable than them? there are also others that dont give a sh*t and that is the beauty of our country. I like many others do appreciate what the military has done for the country. What is your MOS and rank by the way? I agree with rob in the sense that over the years both george and ed have changed but not in the way to think. How could you ever possible know that if you are never around the cedar rapids area. you judge off a f**king computer. the same computer that makes you sound like the ass in this whole thread. In the beginning you might have had the intentions of better video qualities, but you didnt come off that way. some people just dont know how to talk to other people. this is nothing against you, but merely a outsiders perspective.

School schedule pending i will be at the manual runoff as well! let me know the date rob.

Scott
05-26-2010, 01:00 PM
Some asshole screwed me out of the 8k for buying a house!! Still mad about that.. LOL sorry, carry on about the shakey video, but Im always down for a little grudge match too, Road America, auto cross, drag strip, circle track, whatever

APPLES355
05-26-2010, 01:11 PM
Game off!
congrats again scott for the win this last friday.
Game on!

Scott
05-26-2010, 01:29 PM
Thanks man, that was a great start for the weekend!! Little luck never hurt either. Let me know when your ready to start trading paint I'll set you up good, car caddy not included

DragonUSMC
05-26-2010, 01:33 PM
So me going to their house so they can jump me with trespassing charges...

Hey i mentioned golf... they can chose that option.

And Apples... I TOLD THEM I WOULD RACE THEM, just not on a drag strip so they wont do it. But my car is such a piece of shit and worthless so then they should be able to beat my times on a road course then. lol

God are you all sucking Ed's dick? lol

DragonUSMC
05-26-2010, 01:36 PM
this is funny as hell though... these two fucktards can build fast cars so everyone sucks their dicks.

Hold on... I'll make a compilation of all their rantings and retardation. how bout the crying posts to the mods to delete their accounts because they dont have the self control to not log on. LMAO.

FiFdYnUtZ
05-26-2010, 01:43 PM
nice comments from a MODERATOR...x2 on what apples said, and you are on a forum with a LARGE majority of DRAG RACERS, dont call them out to a road race...cute little car though ;) LOL

FiFdYnUtZ
05-26-2010, 01:50 PM
and you should realize by now that since not a single person on this site is backing up what you say, you MIGHT BE FUCKING WRONG...

Clinical
05-26-2010, 02:04 PM
Seriously - I don't think I've seen anyone get THIS bent out of shape over the internet like this. Especially over a video that they weren't involved in.

It's pathetic really. Just because no one's siding with you doesn't mean they're all on each others dicks. Don't get your pussy all in a knot.

FiFdYnUtZ
05-26-2010, 02:05 PM
lol uncle taylor and uncle jay should go to dinner some time, i think they'd hit it off..

allgo
05-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Hey not to be a dick but I will race you at road america, never done it but I would give it a try in one of my turds..small side bet maybe??

Apples good post... game back on
for the record I think eddy b and george are good guys used to want to run them over though..lol

OldSkoolRCR
05-26-2010, 03:16 PM
I will race you at Road America, or a road corse of your choice, thats fine, I will make a few calls and get a car for that, that was you challenge correct ? Give me some advanced notice as to when, I dont have a road car, and have never attempted it, but how hard can it be, And I have the balls to attempt it. Again it will not be my car so you completely understand that!!! And when we are all done and if you win, then you be the honorable person you are and bring either your car or a street driven car to a dragstrip of my choice or yours I could care less and we race there also. OFFER HAS BEEN MADE, again I need some notice, not 24hrs, I will get a car, I have enough people who would gladly loan me a Vette or porsche or something that goes around in circles. Oh and by they way dont play the we will jump you card, and press charges card. I grew up with you settle your own bussiness within. let me know what date, preferably in late June, early July.

OldSkoolRCR
05-26-2010, 03:19 PM
I have no idea who you are or think you are, but in my opinion you are just like most marines that i have came across. Most of them think they can get away with anything because they are a marine for life and also that they are better than other people who dont call themselves marines. somewhere along the lines in boot camp they tore you down and built you up to be nothing but a fighter. Not even a small portion of your old self exsists. I am pretty sure that only you and not ed has been taught to kill people. I think there is more danger in your so called boxing match than a simple drag race/road race. I know you state that you have honor, but something you havent considered is that there are others out in the world that would kill to be a marine, but couldnt because of an illness or previous injury. Does that make you more honorable than them? there are also others that dont give a sh*t and that is the beauty of our country. I like many others do appreciate what the military has done for the country. What is your MOS and rank by the way? I agree with rob in the sense that over the years both george and ed have changed but not in the way to think. How could you ever possible know that if you are never around the cedar rapids area. you judge off a f**king computer. the same computer that makes you sound like the ass in this whole thread. In the beginning you might have had the intentions of better video qualities, but you didnt come off that way. some people just dont know how to talk to other people. this is nothing against you, but merely a outsiders perspective.

School schedule pending i will be at the manual runoff as well! let me know the date rob.

Thank you Apples, whats funny is I have very close family members that are in and have retired from the military, one was actually in for 27yrs, but if you meet them you would never know it, they are the nicest, humble people you ever meet, never speak with the tough guy attitude, or chip on my shoulder, but they are also proud people, for what they have done. I also would like to know the rank.

OldSkoolRCR
05-26-2010, 03:27 PM
So me going to their house so they can jump me with trespassing charges...

Hey i mentioned golf... they can chose that option.

And Apples... I TOLD THEM I WOULD RACE THEM, just not on a drag strip so they wont do it. But my car is such a piece of shit and worthless so then they should be able to beat my times on a road course then. lol

God are you all sucking Ed's dick? lol

No! there not all suckin dick, but I do alot of nice things for people around here as much as I can, for Georges freinds and mine, its called respecting each other Just because you and your boy JJ240 dont fall in that catagory so be it. I accepetd you offer, so time to end the E net BS and step up.

Deimos
05-26-2010, 05:47 PM
Just throwing this out there, I too am, looking for a boxing partner for my fat ass. I remember a time I wanted to beat up a few people on here, Now I like them so whatever different strokes for different folks.

OldSkoolRCR
05-26-2010, 07:05 PM
Amazing already had a offer for a car to auto cross with you.

Domestic Disturbance
05-26-2010, 07:13 PM
because I just read this whole thing and am now out that 10 minutes of my life, I feel I should add more random crap to this already bizarre thread. I could care less either way, so here you go guys.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/23/old_tits_or_gtfo.jpg
http://www.pawsru.org/fc/src/fc22215_STFU_and_GTFO.jpg
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-26/1240766065243.jpg
http://pawsru.org/f/src/f14065_gtfo-take-fail.jpg
http://holycrapthatsfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/tits-or-gtfo.jpg
http://holycrapthatsfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/tits_or_gtfo.png

Jappbox
05-26-2010, 07:26 PM
So um.... whats a cam caddie??

LT1Dan
05-26-2010, 07:36 PM
because I just read this whole thing and am now out that 10 minutes of my life, I feel I should add more random crap to this already bizarre thread. I could care less either way, so here you go guys.

MOAR PICTURES

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu119/LT1Dan/tigershark.jpg

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu119/LT1Dan/Kitch.jpg

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu119/LT1Dan/cool-dog.jpg

^ This dog is cooler and more successful than any of you. He owns a ZR1 and a Cobra.

Domestic Disturbance
05-26-2010, 07:47 PM
oh SHEEEEET NINJAS
http://petkele.kapsi.fi/lataa/internet%20is%20serious%20business.jpg

LT1Dan
05-26-2010, 07:57 PM

Cool dog once taught a German Shepard to bark in Spanish.

Domestic Disturbance
05-26-2010, 07:58 PM
Cool dog doesn't get pussy, pussy gets him

OldSkoolRCR
05-26-2010, 08:32 PM
Best part of all this was the Pictures, Thanx guys.

OldSkoolRCR
05-26-2010, 08:33 PM
A ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME!!!

Sledge_WS6
05-26-2010, 08:36 PM

Cool Dog touched MC Hammer, over and over.

DustinsDuster
05-26-2010, 09:43 PM
nice comments from a MODERATOR...x2 on what apples said, and you are on a forum with a LARGE majority of DRAG RACERS, dont call them out to a road race...cute little car though ;) LOL

i do have to point out that Ed actually called Jay out first- and Jay said he would race him, just not in a straight line is all.

really, i can see light at both ends of the tunnel- i just dont feel strongly enough about either side to really get upset or into it at all. although- i do have to point out, that as an outsider to the thread, i notice people always taking things back to their comfort zone. as soon as the comments got heated, Ed challeneged Jay to a drag race; it got more heated and Jay started talking about fighting. Ed likes racing, Jay likes fighting- just something i noticed.

really, in the end, i feel im decent friends with both sides, so ive kept kinda quiet on the whole thing. i have my opinions, but no one wants to read about middle of the road- they want opposites going on it.

Seriously - I don't think I've seen anyone get THIS bent out of shape over the internet like this. Especially over a video that they weren't involved in.

It's pathetic really. Just because no one's siding with you doesn't mean they're all on each others dicks. Don't get your pussy all in a knot.

Jay was right when he said it; this stopped being about the quality of the video a few pages back...

Rollin on Dubs
05-26-2010, 10:16 PM

Its a pimped out ride fo yo AV equipment, I think it works well for shots of when the camera operator is moving. But you would look like a total ratard trying to hold that thing up over a guardrail while at the drag strip.

FiFdYnUtZ
05-26-2010, 10:24 PM
Lmao so true, how many cam caddies do you see at the track? And dustin I was more referring to the personal attacks toward ed and george that were pretty uncalled for and turned this into a name calling match..

69gt4speed
05-27-2010, 12:41 AM
"i feel im decent friends with both sides, so ive kept kinda quiet on the whole thing. i have my opinions, but no one wants to read about middle of the road- they want opposites going on it."

Not true you know how many times I've been accused of sitting on the fence? Hell I just don't like all the drama anymore. Like I said stuff has changed, show me one post besides scotty t that Ed or George have talked bad about this yr and that was prob me and 50's doing. They drive a damn chevy too and I a ford and dustin a whatever, we get along so imo doesn't seem to be too hard. One thing, stuff changes, ppl moderate down.

I lived w a damn marine and heard fetch me a beer over and over and a beatdown if I did not do right yes sir. Woo hoo a 13 yr old kid getting his azz kicked, I never fkn cried either. That was drama I never asked for so prob why I don't really care for it now and am barking now. And I don't suck or jack off Ed's dick or anybodies, that's bs man. Maybe my wifes - but that is none of ur business. So bring it on marine, about like beating a 13 yr old if that makes you happy, I have been through a lot of beatings too.

The fat and dick thing imo was uncalled for. I understand bs, heard a lot mo than you have. All you had to say is hey guys a steady cam mount might make the videos better.. I have watched 1000's of video, if I did not like it I moved on to another one. Even these days on utube, ppl arguing endlessly over video's, it's stupid. You weren't by my hospital bed so you see that stuff counts in my book. Like you marine w a fallen comrade.

DustinsDuster
05-27-2010, 03:41 AM
The fat and dick thing imo was uncalled for. I understand bs, heard a lot mo than you have. All you had to say is hey guys a steady cam mount might make the videos better.. I have watched 1000's of video, if I did not like it I moved on to another one. Even these days on utube, ppl arguing endlessly over video's, it's stupid. You weren't by my hospital bed so you see that stuff counts in my book. Like you marine w a fallen comrade.

from what i can see, this is where most of the name calling started:

Tell ya what you think your a pro, why dont you drag up your junk and your camara and come to a track, and my No video taking, None professional, Joke ass, will blow your fucking junk off the track and we will Video tape it with your professional camara and sissy looking stand, Guys like you who have nothing but your mouth and 2 bit comments, come on here and bitch about everything, Go video tape something and leave the dragracing and the fast cars to those of us who are good at it... You must be related to ScottyT another wanna be pretend poser, who bitches. I am not looking for sponsers, I can afford to support and race 2 cars all year long if I need to, you must only be able to afford a sissy stand and a camcorder.
But on a side note, we should all feel privileged that a Video man of his calibur, would even take the time to watch our hillbilly quality video, I am honored. Thank you!!!

69gt4speed
05-27-2010, 08:37 AM
Whatever makes ppl happy I don't give a crap. It was mostly the marine solve it by your fist attitude that gave me flashbacks cause that is how he tried to solve problems, me, my mom, whoever. Sorry, won't bring it up again, I'm done w this. Rather argue about cars if need be.

Sledge_WS6
05-27-2010, 10:34 PM
I'd go toe to toe in the ring with someone if they wanted to Spar, it'd be fun. Wear protective equipment though, nobody needs to get hurt...get your rage out, laugh about it. People need to calm down...I've been in my fair share of fights and really, beating someone senseless gets you nowhere but county lock-up.
*On a side note, throwing out the USMC's name in honor of your grudge-fight is a disgrace. I mean really, you should be ashamed...seriously. Who cares if you are a Marine or not...doesn't make a difference, skill is skill.

PS-

Cool Dog needs not wear real shades, for the sun hides at the sound of his bark

DustinsDuster
05-28-2010, 03:41 AM
I'd go toe to toe in the ring with someone if they wanted to Spar, it'd be fun. Wear protective equipment though, nobody needs to get hurt...get your rage out, laugh about it. People need to calm down...I've been in my fair share of fights and really, beating someone senseless gets you nowhere but county lock-up.
*On a side note, throwing out the USMC's name in honor of your grudge-fight is a disgrace. I mean really, you should be ashamed...seriously. Who cares if you are a Marine or not...doesn't make a difference, skill is skill.

looking back in this thread, i cant find a single post where Jay brings up being a Marine.

Deimos
05-28-2010, 06:05 AM
he did I think page 3

ZEE
05-28-2010, 07:51 AM
Crap! The damn cam caddie won't fit in the tiny trunk of the Camaro. I need a trailer I think. :)

Domestic Disturbance
05-28-2010, 05:52 PM
mounting a camera = overrated. just look at these pro's

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2009/04/009475l_01.jpg
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4963/img9364m.jpg

Jappbox
05-28-2010, 07:20 PM
^ holy bazuka

FiFdYnUtZ
05-28-2010, 08:06 PM
man, i gotta have a quality lens on my camera's too, those blurry pics give me a HEADACHE!! lmao

sparkles
05-28-2010, 10:37 PM
Just something to point out that I find hilarious. Something that has nothing to do with racing or fast cars (ie: a simple word of advice for some better video skillz) leads to the "oh yeah!? well grab a lane then biatch!" Like that had anyfuckingthing to do with the topic at hand. Wasn't privy to the notion that every argument in the universe was won by the guy with the faster car in a straight line. But hey, sounds like it makes sense....

And really? "Don't like it? Don't watch it!" Please offer an explanation as to how I would know I don't like it before I actually watch it?

As I'm sure none of these topics will be answered, I'll just lend you something to chew on while you try to come back with more awesome comebacks about how everyone that doesn't agree with you has a slow ride. Who started this flame war? The guy who offered a solution to a problem, or the guy that got butt hurt because of it? Either way, doesn't matter. All you MSCA guys are way too cool for anyone else anyway. You band together like a bunch of high fiving frat boys crushing beer cans on your head making fun of anyone that doesn't wear Ambercrombie.

This thread got way off topic in a hurry, going from a car on it's bumper to fighting people. That says a lot about the internet.

69gt4speed
05-29-2010, 09:59 AM
I'm not msca, however both Ed and George came to my hospital room when I was there for open heart surgery. Maybe I wouldn't have said nothing, idk. A post by a exmarine brought up bad memories for me. And said I was sorry later sparky... Let's drop it.... serves no purpose arguing...Don't look at it... Sign up and show up w a manual on our day and win the trophy.. And bring someone w a decent camera setup... That is all...

FiFdYnUtZ
05-29-2010, 11:55 AM
lol i was figuring sparkie would be in here, you and super marine are prolly on the same page..

JacobS
05-29-2010, 04:21 PM
Just something to point out that I find hilarious. Something that has nothing to do with racing or fast cars (ie: a simple word of advice for some better video skillz) leads to the "oh yeah!? well grab a land then biatch!" Like that had anyfuckingthing to do with the topic at hand. Wasn't privy to the notion that every argument in the universe was won by the guy with the faster car in a straight line. But hey, sounds like it makes sense....

And really? "Don't like it? Don't watch it!" Please offer an explanation as to how I would know I don't like it before I actually watch it?

As I'm sure none of these topics will be answered, I'll just lend you something to chew on while you try to come back with more awesome comebacks about how everyone that doesn't agree with you has a slow ride. Who started this flame war? The guy who offered a solution to a problem, or the guy that got butt hurt because of it? Either way, doesn't matter. All you MSCA guys are way too cool for anyone else anyway. You band together like a bunch of high fiving frat boys crushing beer cans on your head making fun of anyone that doesn't wear Ambercrombie.

This thread got way off topic in a hurry, going from a car on it's bumper to fighting people. That says a lot about the internet.

actually, i think im the only one out of our group of friends that wears abercrombie. but i hardly ever wear it.

if having no honor mean:
A. Going to visit a friend in the hostpital.
B. Helping any friend out in any situation even though they themsleves needed help (flood of 08)
C. Putting aside differences

if those 3 things mean they dont have honor, then i dont want to have honor either.

i think sparring is fun though. me george and fifdy put the gloves on in my parents basement once. I got knocked out :)

sparkles
05-29-2010, 04:22 PM
Just sayin....

Argue the points at hand instead of changing the subject and name calling was what was being said I believe. Yes, I agree. But hey, usually I agree with things that make sense. There's no room for that in here though.

Deimos
05-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Once again I am willing to spar people.

DustinsDuster
05-29-2010, 06:14 PM
sparkles is after the same idea i was. the whole thing got blown out of proportion and ended up so far from the original comment its hard to remember what it even was.

Domestic Disturbance
05-29-2010, 06:20 PM
the baby elephant is this thread
http://i.imgur.com/iwImC.jpg

sparkles
05-30-2010, 03:04 PM
I'm not msca, however both Ed and George came to my hospital room when I was there for open heart surgery. Maybe I wouldn't have said nothing, idk. A post by a exmarine brought up bad memories for me. And said I was sorry later sparky... Let's drop it.... serves no purpose arguing...Don't look at it... Sign up and show up w a manual on our day and win the trophy.. And bring someone w a decent camera setup... That is all...

Thanks for the invite, but I'm way too slow I've heard, but just to clear something up, as far as Ed and George going to see you in the hospital, does that make me a dick for not doing the same or something? Not real sure on where you were going with this. Not trying to start another fight. It's great to hear you're doing better btw.

69gt4speed
05-30-2010, 04:15 PM
but just to clear something up, as far as Ed and George going to see you in the hospital, does that make me a dick for not doing the same or something?

No, I don't expect you or anyone else to visit I don't know personally. Everybody be cool now, somewhere it was mentioned Ed and George only think of themselves. I was pointing out that was not true. Ya they beat their drum I would too if I had success like they have had. I'll tell you those hillbillies are way smarter than ppl realize esp Ed. He just does not talk about stuff he does... I guess that's fine, but G tells me anyway and u don't see me talking about it. So ya we respect each other, he's just has chevy and I got fords no big deal. Ed has brought both those camaros down at least .5 sec. I'd be happy running a hi 10 sec, I'm still stuck dammit now for 4yrs. Ya I'd crow about it a while.

OldSkoolRCR
05-30-2010, 09:24 PM
You'll get there Rob...I got faith in you. As for the rest of the thread, since people have to fucking destroy a simple video, for everyones viewing pleasure, Maybee we will keep them to ourselves.

69gt4speed
05-31-2010, 07:36 AM
As far as posting the videos go I'm just going to put a prewarning if I see it shake... That way they will not waste their time or get dizzy or whatever. Same with calling it stock... I''ll just put

****Warning*** May be shakey or not stock**** Warning**** or something like that. These days always someone will bitch...

I put that on the evolution 2011 gt thread w a 10.5 sec run... Made me pretty damn sad they ran that quick actually... I'm about ready to hand the keys to some wonder guy and they can take a shot w my car. I'll try cfr soon again before I go back to work and maybe someone else to drive, maybe Joe L if he wants.... I'll let him practice before also. 128 mph should be hi 10's imo.

allgo
05-31-2010, 08:47 AM
Rob I would do it for sure

69gt4speed
05-31-2010, 10:20 AM
Ya if we have to do it that way so be it... I have et street tires now and launched it now a total of 4 times w them on it. 3 nitrous and one just the s/c. I'm just not getting any younger and everyday could be my last and the car performance pizzes me off and I'm sure it's my driving. Can't be sloppy like the street. If you want to just drive it around that's fine too. I just figured you were most used to a nitrous and s/c cobra.. If you help buy the juice u burn if just driving around that would be most excellant. I did run that 11.85 116 on just the s/c at cfr which isn't bad for 12/13# boost. My launching though sucks. esp w that spec 3+. Very few ppl I have let do that cause I'm a azz. None at the track before. I figure maybe I can drive the z06 gently mo or less w u riding.

69gt4speed
05-31-2010, 11:48 AM
One of the best and I was most scared in a vette was a guy I worked with. He had like a 69 w a 454 modified stick, mostly because it jumped around on the crappy street. He had that one plus a 85 vette or so. He was barreling at 110 mph on a road in middle of railroad yard w that 454. Ya he scared me. The 85 no. Just another car story where I didn't get killed.

69gt4speed
06-01-2010, 10:28 AM
Give me a call if you will and we can set something up.

belittle
06-05-2010, 12:40 PM
Not sure how I missed this for 3 weeks.

Jay, when your in town (don't think I've met you) come to Iowa City and I'll buy you a round or 10!

FiFdYnUtZ
06-05-2010, 06:01 PM
and then you guys can go home and he will STEADILY film you