PDA

View Full Version : a buddy of mine was shot.

fordman0910
05-10-2010, 06:48 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=7433661
this is what happens when a cop is to fucking retarted to accually be trained to deal with a speeding motorcycle. the guy was speeding but having a cop shoot him wile hes stoped and not doing nothing is stupid. if you have any other forums you should post it to them and get this around. i want to make sure this stupid basterd cop is known nation wide for being retarted. everyone should digg this too. heres the link to it.
http://digg.com/world_news/Video_of_Police_officer_shooting_unarmed_cooperati ng_suspect

Deimos
05-10-2010, 07:45 PM
That cop needs to go to jail for comitting cold blooded murder. He needs get fucked by bubba for the rest of his life.

DustinsDuster
05-10-2010, 07:56 PM
i too am wondering how your friend is doing.

SaNdMaNsSi
05-10-2010, 08:12 PM
The story says "paralyzed" not killed.

DragonUSMC
05-10-2010, 08:21 PM
thead title says "SHOT" not dead as well.

TbTalon94
05-11-2010, 06:39 AM
That cop needs to go to prison. That was some bullshit.

Ricky
05-11-2010, 09:46 AM
wow. thats messed up. the guy didnt do anything! I hope that fucking cop goes down for this crime but we all know how the government works....

DustinsDuster
05-11-2010, 05:42 PM
that video pisses me off- has that cop issued any kind of apology or at least shown any remorse for it?

SaNdMaNsSi
05-12-2010, 07:24 AM
that video pisses me off- has that cop issued any kind of apology or at least shown any remorse for it?

Can't do that! He'd have to admit he did something wrong!

Deimos
05-12-2010, 05:33 PM
My bad I was distracted when watching the video either way he totally messed up a man's life in the heat of the moment.

sLoWnStEaDy
05-12-2010, 10:20 PM
This whole situation sucks but I can't jump on the band wagon with you guys. I could see how that would have looked like a guy pulling a gun form his waste band. Either way, The officer should have done things differently but at the same time had he actually been pulling a gun that cop could have been dead had he not reacted.

In situations like that you have a split second to make a decision and he made one because he thought his life was in danger. Again, I am not saying it was 100% justified and I think it is HORRIBLE what happened. Every time I have been pulled over I shut the car off, put the keys on the dash and put my hands out the window all within about 5 seconds, usually before the cop even comes to a complete stop behind me. A police officer has to treat everyone as a threat because you just never know who actually IS a threat these days.

TbTalon94
05-13-2010, 07:09 AM
He should of drawn his gun and stated put your hands up, if at the very least fire a WARNING shot or go for an arm or leg. Not his back/chest.

I realize the whole "heat of the moment" thing, but sorry these cops are supposed to be "trained" to stay calm and under control in the "heat of the moment". I understand drawing the gun and possibly firing a warning shot. But firing right away with the guy just moving is beyond any heat of the moment. That was a trigger happy guy and probably was in an emotional heat from having to chase the guy.

CiviC_boY
05-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Cops these days are so fucking retarded... The video i post shows a unmarked cop hop outa of his car with his gun drawn like fuck if your that scared to where everything you do you have to have a gun drawn you shouldnt be a fucking COP....

fordman0910
05-16-2010, 01:59 PM
Buddy of mine is doing ok. He's still alive but paralized. The cop was in court last I knew and i think I heard he was convicted of something. I'll see if I can find out and I'll post a link to what I found.

fordman0910
05-16-2010, 02:10 PM
Here's the link
http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100515/NEWS02/5150401

JustinS
05-16-2010, 04:06 PM
He should of drawn his gun and stated put your hands up, if at the very least fire a WARNING shot or go for an arm or leg. Not his back/chest.

If you train to fire a warning shot or shoot an arm or leg you'll end up dead when you really need to kill a mother fucker. You shoot to end the threat, period.

(Not saying the officer was right in shooting this man, in reality he jumped and reacted (IMO) in the wrong way.)