PDA

View Full Version : Unicorn After Wisdom Teeth

NewSpeedSteed
05-03-2010, 08:48 PM
This might be old or had been posted before but I stumbled across it today, its a girl who just had her wisdom teeth pulled and is talking about unicorns and magic. Later in the video she breaks in to a rap about random things and Jesus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS3Olh9DnaE

This is the exact words from the video:
"I feel like a unicorn just took me on a ride to a magical palace, to the land of the blueberries. And we eat onions all day...mushrooms... sometimes if were lucky we get papaya. He flies me around and I hang on to the unIcorn, and we float away to the land of the ease... and we float float float... who's in the house? JC! tell me who's in the house? JC! He was born to a virgin named Mary on Christmas day, he bled and he just died on the cross to take sin away, you take him high, you take him low, you take JC wherever you go, now tell me who who who who who tell me who's in the house? JC! Tell me who's in the house? JC! Jesus Christ is in the house today. Are you okay? Are you okay?! I'm Okay. I'm just (gibberish) gospel. You got a mouth full of cotton. I'm so thirsty. It's peculiar. It's quite peculiar! ...