PDA

View Full Version : Megan Racing Coilovers (Group Buy)!!! Any car!

Drifte
04-22-2010, 11:40 AM
This applies to all cars, Honda, Ford, Mitsubishi, Chevy, Subaru, Dodge, VW etc...

Check out Meganracing.com and see what they have to offer for you. The more buyers the better the price!

Coilovers,springs, swaybars, exhaust, seats, exterior parts, big brake kits, gauges, catch cans and more.

Whatever you may be interested in send me an email with a part number to colton@importevolution.com

Or you can call us at 319-665-6612. The prices you will be able to get this stuff for dramatically cut from msrp. You won't find anyone selling this stuff at these prices.
http://www.meganracing.com/uploadImage/regular/CDK-ME89.gif

TbTalon94
04-22-2010, 11:43 AM
I've got the Megan Coilovers on my Evo. They are simply amazing. They ride just awesome and the obvious adjustability is a plus. They ride better then stock Bilstein shocks with high end lowering springs on my car!

Batwood
04-22-2010, 11:49 AM
Lol... I don't see any listings for a Buick... :(

Drifte
04-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Lol... I don't see any listings for a Buick... :(
Some universal stuff, but I dont see coilovers or anything specific for it.

Clinical
04-22-2010, 12:26 PM
I doubt even with cut prices I could afford these right now with me spending $2500 on a bike here in a few days, ugh and I need em bad too.

sparkles
04-22-2010, 02:36 PM
Get the bike. You'll be glad you did, so long as it's not a "project" bike. Riding with your buddies, gas mileage if you decide to take it to school or work, a good relaxer, and...pulling trim are all great benefits to having a bike. But like I said, as long is it's a reliable decent machine and not something that has been modded all to be hell by the previous owner. If you do get it though, be careful man. There's a lot of idiots in cars on the road that are too dumb to see you. Don't become another statistic. I know first hand how bad that sucks.

Luminatorz34
04-22-2010, 04:41 PM
well nothing for my maro either :(

Clinical
04-22-2010, 07:34 PM
Yeah thats the main thing I want the bike for.

Just cruising, DD-ing it whenever it isnt raining and getting good mileage.

Heavily debating just calling it quits on the talon for now completely and just enjoying the bike and doing whatever to keep it running enough to DD it on rainy days.. I think I'll just call it quits until winter and I'll have time to actually start pulling it apart.