PDA

View Full Version : OK H&W RACERS!!!!

OldSkoolRCR
04-03-2010, 06:07 PM
For all of you who plan to race the 2010 H&W Fastest Street Car race, we need to get your names and your entry fee of $30.00 on the books, the race is approaching soon... SO lets get it done. Thanx.

allgo
04-03-2010, 08:10 PM
talcott, and me have already paid..

BIGDRO
04-04-2010, 10:21 AM
OldskoolRCR I'm the guy with the Blue cutlass G-body and we were wondering what the rules are for this race we got a couple of cars up here in the loo that we wanted to see if we can get in

StreetSweeper
04-04-2010, 02:49 PM
That would be cool if they let you in!

OldSkoolRCR
04-04-2010, 07:53 PM
OldskoolRCR I'm the guy with the Blue cutlass G-body and we were wondering what the rules are for this race we got a couple of cars up here in the loo that we wanted to see if we can get in

Dro...what up.. The rules are, street trim cars, working headlights/tail etc, exhaust any type, no open headers, open to all power adders, no wheelie bars, no electronics, Trans Brakes allowed, drag radials, et streets or slicks allowed this year, all entries will get 2 shakedown passes, then all the names will be put into a hat and drawn in pairs, then its heads up down to the end on a pro tree, $30.00 needs to be paid to H&W speed by May 31st along with drivers name, then you will pay your normal $20 entrie fee at the gate, Payouts will be as follows, if we get the 25 cars we want @ $30.00 ea 1st place will pay $750.00 and so on, I am working on getting some sponsership money right now, and have a couple of people who have already stepped up, If that all works out we will also pay a 2nd place this year, but like I said it is invite only, I know what you got, give me some Idea of the others you have in mind, Look forward to hearing from you, will be a blast like last year....Ed

Scott
04-05-2010, 07:46 AM
Whats the 2 dates again??

HAVLIK
04-05-2010, 08:16 AM
The Dates are June 12th 2010 for the first race and the second race is September 25 2010.

And Ed correct me if I'm wrong but I think we did allow wheelie bars last year?

sLoWnStEaDy
04-05-2010, 08:36 AM
Invite only to race but I assume anyone can watch?

Scott
04-05-2010, 08:39 AM
Ooh yeah anyone can come watch!! bring everyone you know with a cooler full of beer

NitrousMike
04-05-2010, 09:31 AM
dont allow wheelie bars.

Scott
04-05-2010, 10:35 AM
My car is faster without them anyway..

OldSkoolRCR
04-05-2010, 02:02 PM
The Dates are June 12th 2010 for the first race and the second race is September 25 2010.

And Ed correct me if I'm wrong but I think we did allow wheelie bars last year?

No wheelie bars, nobody had bars last year either....EddyB

HAVLIK
04-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Who needs training wheels any way?

Thanks EDDDDDDDY B LLC FASTEST BUMPER DRAGN H/C LS1 IN IOWA!

OldSkoolRCR
04-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Who needs training wheels any way?

Thanks EDDDDDDDY B LLC FASTEST BUMPER DRAGN H/C LS1 IN IOWA!

This is the most HONEST POST ever put on this website. :supz:

BIGDRO
04-05-2010, 08:01 PM

Dro...what up.. The rules are, street trim cars, working headlights/tail etc, exhaust any type, no open headers, open to all power adders, no wheelie bars, no electronics, Trans Brakes allowed, drag radials, et streets or slicks allowed this year, all entries will get 2 shakedown passes, then all the names will be put into a hat and drawn in pairs, then its heads up down to the end on a pro tree, $30.00 needs to be paid to H&W speed by May 31st along with drivers name, then you will pay your normal $20 entrie fee at the gate, Payouts will be as follows, if we get the 25 cars we want @ $30.00 ea 1st place will pay $750.00 and so on, I am working on getting some sponsership money right now, and have a couple of people who have already stepped up, If that all works out we will also pay a 2nd place this year, but like I said it is invite only, I know what you got, give me some Idea of the others you have in mind, Look forward to hearing from you, will be a blast like last year....Ed
well we have my cutlass and we have a 68 camaro 10.5 tire car w/bbc and 1 gun I'm working @ putting all the interior in my car now

MILRACN
04-08-2010, 01:00 AM
It's simple. If I can't run wheelie bars I'm out. NMCA True Street or CF and Eddyville Heads -Up races were the only races you couldn't run wheelie bars last year (with 28x10" tires). I'm not complaining, just don't feel like tearing my shit up!

OldSkoolRCR
04-08-2010, 06:24 AM
It's simple. If I can't run wheelie bars I'm out. NMCA True Street or CF and Eddyville Heads -Up races were the only races you couldn't run wheelie bars last year (with 28x10" tires). I'm not complaining, just don't feel like tearing my shit up!

Training wheels are for sissys...lol

OldSkoolRCR
04-08-2010, 06:25 AM

well we have my cutlass and we have a 68 camaro 10.5 tire car w/bbc and 1 gun I'm working @ putting all the interior in my car now
Call Brian @ H&W Speed (319-362-3790), and get the $ situation takng care of, and the names of the drivers. Thanx Ed

snickerlicker
04-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Big HP doesn't use wheelie bars and he went 8.79 also.... Your loss I guess.

DustinsDuster
04-08-2010, 10:32 AM
that's 'cause he's in a foxbody and "foxbody's are fucking miracles", heh. im not sure how you'd get an Fbody to pull sub 1.3 60's without pulling the wheels a lot. i cant fault Terry for not wanting to fuck his shit up just for one race though; hell, more responsible than i would be if i had a car that fast.

Scott
04-08-2010, 11:25 AM
You dont need no training wheels Terry!!

BIG HP
04-08-2010, 07:11 PM
If they let Wheelie bars in i'm out! :bawling:

MILRACN
04-08-2010, 08:04 PM
No sweat off my back. I just don't know why everyone is so scared of a car with wheelie bars.... I'd be more scared of one without 'em heading in my lane.

Ninesecsnake
04-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Street cars don't have wheelie bars.

skinny1030
04-09-2010, 12:52 AM
Wheelie bars are the guys scared of putting it on the bump! Try doing it twice in one pass!!

Scott
04-09-2010, 07:10 AM
Wheelie bars are the guys scared of putting it on the bump! Try doing it twice in one pass!!
I was in the burnout box right behind you when you did that!! Looked wayy crazy :supz: I love your car man, its got that mis-matched look that means it aint fuckin around.. LOL